Customize

Mission Into Time & pictures

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonymous, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Mission Into Time & pictures

download
    and
    lol
  3. Anonymous Member

Could you tell us more about these pictures? Could be interesting.
  4. ryangiggs Member

delete.
  5. Anonymous Member

timeqe.jpg

The Doc in the folder is the book about the pictures.

enjoy
  6. nonfza Member

thnx and nice to be back on.
  7. Anonymous Member

8. HamBone Member

Yes the old adage was true for elRon, mainly the only thing public remembers is what have you done for me in the last 6 months.

So ElRon was or was nearly kicked out of the UK, So to keep the USA and Aussie dollars (and UK pounds) rolling in he must produce another hot selling book to the past life hungry Scientologist base.

Thus get on a boat out on international waters, whacked out on coke, get the emeter out and go find some historical archaeological possible sights and mesmerize the sheeples with probable but failed highly censored Highly hyped ElRon fiction BS.

I dont think many awake Scilons believed it, but the book store officer did sell books.

All in all it's just another brick in the wall. The wall of shame for ElRon.
  9. Re: Mission Into Time & pictures

From A Piece of Blue Sky by Jon Atack:

10. Re: Mission Into Time & pictures

Atack has it exactly right. I remember ordering "Mission Into Time" in 1968, with keen anticipation. When it arrived, with its brown cardboard covers, out-of-focus photographs and preposterous, unverifiable maunderings, my disappointment had my emeter needle 'rock-slamming' for days.
    The imminent arrival to our Mission of freshly minted Sea Org Closet Lesbians in their white nylon jump suits and go-go boots, made it impossible to verbalize any disappointment about the book.
    However, I cite its publication as first clear signal that the Emperor had little or no clothes. Alas, it was another decade before I mustered the courage to confront that LRH's bio was hyperbolic bullshit. Reading it today reduced me to snickers and embarrassment at my naivete.
    I thank whoever posted the link to Mission Into Time. Skimming it was about as much fun as a colonoscopy, but equally important to my health.

11. AnonLover Member

• Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

I am banned. We are all banned.

tantrum.jpg
  13. another123 Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. To be fair, it's a Scientology book by L. Ron Hubbard, so that's pretty much a given.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. A recent BBC Four documentary about Sicily mentions and covers several of the sites and ancient histories as those mentioned by LRH in his lectures to staff in the mid 1960's. Hubbard was not an idiot and he was well-read in The Classics including the ancient Greek and Roman writers. The BBC Sicily doco showed some of the actual dig sites the Sea Project visited in the 1960's. The archeologists concerned had found further evidence of what the old man hinted at. It mentioned the historical context of the Phoenician and Greek naval fleets of the 5th Century BC. and several of the principal personalities and players. LRH was not proven wrong by this new info.
    It would be a great idea if the surviving mission staff were to submit their testimonies to me towards a possible revisit to the sites in the Mediterranean area for an in-depth documentary for those keen on past-life research and maybe the chance of some good old-fashion treasure hunting along the way.]

MOD EDIT EMAIL REMOVED
    Hi Christopher
    We don't let email be posted here because there are people who spoof emails. You can offer you email via PM if you register an account here.
  16. Quentinanon Member

It appears that Hubbard directed his acolytes to dig in areas he knew may have relics based on historical literature that he read.
    That has nothing to do with actual past lives, if such things indeed exist, and more to do with coached false memories.
    • Like Like x 1