Customize

MOAR DOX LEAKED

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Daywatch, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Daywatch Member

MOAR DOX LEAKED

oh look!
    Images removed due to thetans
    waiting on Wikileaks approval
  2. Aussiexenu Member

Re: MOAR DOX LEAKED

I canna wait to get home and add this to the collection.

Kudos, here I was thinking you were only entertainment for my TD lurkings :razz:
  3. Re: MOAR DOX LEAKED

Beyond this being moar good stuff... Blubbard cannot possibly be sober in those photos.
  4. epicfawkesguy Member

Mmmm... Is that some child labor?
  5. admiral_caek Member

liar
  6. Dr.McNinja Member

I think that 2nd doc was bitching out DM for the musical chairs incident. Thats hilarious. It sound like he was one small step away from an SP declare.
  7. Snake Member

Hi gaiz whats going on in this thread!

:fuckyou:
  8. simpleton Member

is this the best place to leak dox? i just dont want to see enturb go down bc copyrighted stuff is being posted on it...
  9. Daywatch Member

you know thats a good point
  10. admiral_caek Member

-did the site owner put it up? newp

-did the cult issue a complaint about it? nooooope (so far)

-is the site owner willing to take it down if cult sends complaint? probly

-is there a history between the poster/owner/cult? inquiring minds would be wanting

Seems kinda mellow, but i don't know any specifics.
  11. apownymous Member

I couldn't get past the first paragraph of the orange sheet because of all the acronyms
  12. anyjane Member

Hard to tell 'cause it's a linked to pics displayed inline and not on the server itself. If the docs were hosted here this might apply (old, 2001):

Slashdot | Scientologists Force Comment Off Slashdot

but it's kind of a gray area with inline to offsite, so maybe wikileaks is the safest with links? Admins should make the call?
  13. Re: MOAR DOX LEAKED

No, different context. The "musical chairs" incident with DM was referring to an actual game of musical chairs.

In the doc above, musical chairs is just another name for people switching posts within the orgs and not wearing the correct "hats" that they were trained to do.

Totally different.
  14. jariten Member

Unless you've been where I have you all cannot empathize with how ridiculous LRon looks in his fake ship as a sailor(The commodores I've met would tear his esophagus out with their bare hands for being a pretender.) It's insulting to the point of nausea
  15. TheGeth Member

That entire incident needs to be exploited more, preferrably in such a way that scilons cannot avoid hearing about it.
  16. Re: MOAR DOX LEAKED

C'mon guise.. Just merge everything into one huge pdf and feed it to wikileaks. Help out the mods here a bit.
  17. candlejack Member

fuck its late, contacts getting dry
    CAN'T READ
  18. Relyt Member

FBExecs.jpg.gif

THEIR EYES STARE INTO MY SOUL (if they were looking at me)
  19. Re: MOAR DOX LEAKED

I can't keep up with all these damn Scientology acronyms

:frustration:
  20. Baconator Member

Wow...they basically force Minor emancipation in order to have a post in the Sea Org...

Thats nice.
  21. slayercheese Member

just looking at him u can tell he's insane
  22. CultZone.tv Member

The more I see L Ron, the more I find it hard to believe that people fall all the crap that fat old fart wrote...
  23. Daywatch Member

amazing isn't it
  24. epicfawkesguy Member

I find it quite the opposite really, he looks like a trustworthy individual.
  25. themadhair Member

For Daywatch:
    Wikileaks:Submissions - Wikileaks

inb4 "I'm at work"
    You are not fooling anyone. Pull your finder out, leave the TD for a brief while and start bullethosting NAO!!!!
  26. LarryBren Member

I've only had time to read the first document but I thought I'd point out something that may be of interest.

Organized scientology has many times denied any real control over Narconon, lying to say they in the Sea Organization do not run Narconon.

A few interesting points about this first document that relate to the above are:

1) it is an "Executive Directive" not some "advice" or "suggestion";

2) it is written for Narconons showing some statistics Narconons must use;

3) it was written and approved by organized scientology (Church of Scientology International is their "mother church"). The one that approved it (Watchdog Committee or "WDC") is the highest body in the Sea Organization.

(For sake of clarification, note that the Watchdog Committee and "AVC" approving this Executive Directive for Narconon are corporately located in the Church of Scientology International).

Only Miscavige is actually over the entire Sea Organization but they lie about that too.

Narconon is 100% managed and controlled by organized scientology but they try to hide it. This document is just one of countless ones that help point this control out.

Larry
  27. AnotherRIAnon Member

I found this passage very interesting. "A Scientologist named Larry Dennison runs a private high school in the area. He will tutor students and award them a high school diploma if they pass an exam similar to the proficiency exam noted above. If a student has such diploma and is over 16 he or she may be employed full time."

And I found this even moar interesting.
    Dennison Academy, Dennison Online, Alternative High School Diploma Programs

Methinks the CA Anons should send some harpoons to the California department of education about this. California Department of Education
  28. A.Non Hubbard Member

FBExecs.jpg.gif

When you see him, you'll shit bricks
  29. mojo Member

and are they delusional....jeebus
  30. stuwyatt Member

^^^ THIS ^^^

Wikileaks is the ideal place for stuff like this (and they are great dox by the way).

[EDIT] : EFB ;) Nice one :)
  31. Daywatch Member

OK
    I get these at work
    I can not convert these to PDF nor access wikileaks
    anyone who wants to be the PDF/wikileaks liaison PM me
    and I'll forward leaks as I get them
  32. Re: MOAR DOX LEAKED

@work, therefore only time to skim-read...

But how pathetic is it that they trademarked LRH™.
  33. A.Non Hubbard Member

sourcemission39.jpg.gif

That's not a sea org logo on his hat. Does it look familiar to any one?
  34. Top Grunge Member

anyone see how that photo has been editied to add "The Power of Source" and possibly the Mission Source #39.

Images are all pixeled except right around the wording, then its clear as day. Co$ SHOOP!

By the way....it absolutely disgusts me how they learn the child labor laws to a T so they can push their kids to the max. 14-15? Oh then you work this much. 16-17? Better get your GED so you can work full time! Hey we have schools so you can graduate by 16, and work!!! Disgusting.
  35. anonhuff Member

That second document directly talks about staff pay, which contradicts the "volunteer" nature of staff (at least that's what they claim they are).

You either get paid (minimum wage or higher) or you do not, cannot have it both ways.
  36. nala.smithee Member

Uh, yes. Definitely worth working on. This story has apparently been known for awhile, but it's not clear that Anon has worked on it. A quick google gives:

Dennison's service completions (up to OT7):
    Larry Dennison - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

Listed on this page as a Scilon school (apparently there are many others doing this for the Scilons):
    Scientology-based schools and tutoring groups
    2001 interview with Astra:
    Astra Woodcraft Interview - January 20, 2001

37. anonEmouser Member

Depending on the date of the picture, could it be possible that they pre-date the Sea Org? IIRC the SO was founded in the mid-late 60s.
  38. nala.smithee Member

Also, while searching for info related to Larry Dennison Academy, I ran across this guy. It looks like he worked at Golden Era Productions since 1995 and recently left. He got his GED from Dennison at 16 and went straight into working for the Scilons. He is apparently trying to make a go of it on his own now. Perhaps he has also left the cult? (yes, unlikely but possible! Any ex-scns from CA know this guy?). I'm imagining him doing some pro-bono rendering work for anon, but in the Scilon style... lulz.

Charles Verhoeff - 3d designer - Tustin, California

39. DrAdlaiAtkins Member

Remove the personal info, yes? ^^^
  40. A-non-y-moose Member

In other threads on enturb its mentioned that more recent leaked propaganda (think it was somthing with the Freewinds) totally lacks the artistic skills that it had the years before. Now we know why.