Customize

Mobsters, Israel, Scientology, Bombs

Discussion in 'Media' started by Sponge, May 17, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

I don't know what to think anymore. It's possible that Scientology was mad that they were ordered to destroy the building additions and told Finkelstein to take care of it. Or it's possible that Finkelstein was fucking with Scientology's money.
    In either case, it's always refreshing to see a TV reported reporting whiile standing in front of the Scientology building.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Zak McKracken Member

why one or the other?
    Why not both?
  3. Anonymous Member

I wonder what Hovel has to say about 'fair game tactics' these days? Does he even know about them as a tactic?
  4. Anonymous Member

i think jaffa org will need a special PTS/BWT/SP course after this... and extension of the regular PTS/SP tech, specially retooled for detecting Bomb Wielding Terrorist SPs like Finkelstein.
  5. Anonymous Member

You're probably right.
    I'm a bit worried that the Israeli police don't know much about Scientology, and will be fooled by the cult into believing that Scientology was just an innocent victim of the case. Having said that - I think the CoS was wayyyy too quick to say that they have no reason to doubt that Finkelstein is innocent. That was weird.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Hovel was mainly mad with the police for initially accusing him for putting the bomb under his own car. He was not impressed with the police. Don't think he knows what fair game is. He refused to answer any other questions about the affair.
    In any case - how bloody incompetant was this idiotic gang? Setting fire to the building is the only thing they've managed, only causing minor harm. Bomb the building - fail. Bombing Hoval - fail. Stabbing Hoval - fail. Bombing Finkelstein's ex-wives' partner's car- fail.
    I guess all those involved are lucky that the gang was so "unprofessional".
    • Like Like x 1
  7. AnonLover Member

Dude's name should be Derp Flunkinstein.
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Anonymous Member

LOL
    Good one. I like it. Flunkinstein.
  9. Anonymous Member

See, this is why profession Sea Org missionaires clay demo each op beforehand.
    • Like Like x 4
  10. JohnnyRUClear Member

gurspidey.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. Triumph Member

comments are open
    of course Tony is being Sarcastic....don't give the diminutive white devil any Ideas
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

New avatar Triump? I almost didn't recognize you, hehe.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Scatman Member

You have to hand it to Gur Finkelstein, he applies Hubbard's policies 100% standardly: Keeping Scientology Working and The Responsibilities of Leaders. He also applies "The greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics" and "Never fear to hurt another in a just cause".
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

A construction bin on top of a moving car. Filled with explosives. Really subtle.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Herro Member

Ignorant as always.
  18. xenubarb Member

19. Anonymous Member

20. For the most part, when you combine the words "Scientology" and "story" you get "weird" as an added bonus.
    • Like Like x 6
  21. Anonymous Member

Sometimes these statements about yourself you come up with herro are amazingly accurate! Good on ya!
  22. Anonymous Member

By the way- I love your avatar. It was one of the funniest moments in the Flight of the Conchords. That and the sliced kiwi fruit pinned to their door saying "Kiwis go home".
  23. Sponge Member

[Scientology's] Attorney indicted on charges of leading Jaffa crime ring
    Published: 05.19.11, 09:17 / Israel News
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4070929,00.html
  24. Ann O'Nymous Member

Google translation OK.

They were clever enough not to sue the nuns (publishing company) or the journalist (who wrote the book), but the elderly lady who was the instigator. But their selectiveness might weaken their case when trial opens this fall.
  25. Anonymous Member

Whatever their role is this was or wasn't, Scientology never seems to understand when it is out of its depth. Hubbard's 'gangster tech' worked in innocent 1950's America. Can't see this working out for them in Israel.

The term cost/benefit ratio mustn't exist anywhere in 'the tech'.
  26. Anonymous Member

Compounded by the fact that us faggots are here to highlight every aspect of their dumb fail behavior and also to cost them as much money as possible.

And we do it for fun.

:D
    • Like Like x 3
  27. JohnnyRUClear Member

^^^^^^ "we" faggots

but yeah
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

http://www.haaretz.com/news/nationa...ted-for-ordering-gangland-style-hits-1.362747

29. Anonymous Member

Yeah, I'm looking forward to scilons being interviewed by the police about their connections with Finkelstein. Unfortunately, knowing the Israeli justice system, the Prosecution would probably offer Finkelstein a deal and there won't be a trial at all. He's already admitted to several things [it is not known which].
  30. xenubarb Member

Having seen the Scilon responses to other high profile scilon naughtiness, I'm pretty sure nobody ever heard of him.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

Let's hope this is the end for $cientology in Israel. Israeli government could quite easily kick them all out and ban it.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Triumph Member

http://www.religionnewsblog.com/19040/scientology-24

looks like Gur brokered the deal on the sale of the property for Scientology there
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Anonymous Member

They can kick out the cult, but it would be difficult for the government to kick out the front groups. Israel has a notoriously litigious justice system. Government once tried shutting down a school that was teaching based on LRH principles, but the scilons won in court.
    And I don't know how - but Scientology is doing rather well financially in Israel. So there is an incentive for them to really fight the "kicking out".
  34. Anonymous Member

"What do I care? It’s deductible."

This is the problem right here.
    • Like Like x 5
  35. Anonymous Member

36. Triumph Member

Lawyer who tried to frame rightists indicted

5_wa.jpg

these boneheads gave their criminal activities operation a name
    "Violent Wreath"

WTF...
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4070991,00.html
    • Like Like x 2
  37. CarltonBANKS Member

*rummaging through archives, looking for Israeli stuff*

Have found stuff that might be relevant but don't speak the local language.

This might be totally clutching at straws.

Here is some text. let me know if anyone can translate it:

be'Itschik ha gadol - yaffo

I have a photo of "PES at Tel Aviv" but that's not related to any of this .. is it?

38. Herro Member

For what? Thus far there is no evidence that the Church had anything to do with this.
  39. CarltonBANKS Member

Are any of these names interesting/notable:

all israeli, but guessing no connection with this
  40. Orson Member

The Soglowek name is noteworthy Carlton. See post #112 by Triumph. Related?