Customize

MODERATOR!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by anonymousCake, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Miranda Member

Re: MODERATOR!!!!

When that happens to me, I just don't call people.

Or you could call it. Or check in the car. Or in your coat pocket. Or under the cushion of wherever you were recently sitting. Or walk through your actions since you last used it, and check all those places. That should keep you busy for a while.
  3. DeathHamster Member

Why don't you call yourself and ask?
  4. xenubarb Member

Clear fingernail polish will fix your moulting problem.
  5. xenubarb Member

Hey Mods,

I noticed the new splash page comes with a Paypal link.
    I just canceled my Paypal account thanks to their blocking Assange. Hopefully others have as well, which makes it kinda hard to fund WWP thru PP.
  6. Anonymous Member

Mods,

I have modified my computer case with several novel features.
    I am also a member of a British 50's and 60's based subculture that sometimes comes into conflict with rockers.
    I also have multiple organ dysfunction syndrome.

Yet, you are the ones who call yourselves Mods.

Signed

Not fair.
  7. Miranda Member

I believe that would make you a triple mod, or M3, sometimes rudely referred to as NM3. You are so far above us that we have no formal title for you here.
  8. Anonymous Member

It's the informal ones that are probably the cruelest.
  9. Miranda Member

Exactly! :D
  10. Anonymous Member

Brilliant!!! Have a cookie!
  11. Anonymous Member

Get cash. Unmarked bills. Walk to the corner of 5th and Maple wearing only sweat socks and a thong. Tape the cash to a large rock you will find there. Continue west on Maple. Stop at 666 Maple and proceed through the yard to the back of the house. Take the rock and throw it through the basement window while yelling "Your momma is a ho"

Sorry, neither the rock or the donation is tax deductable. (what do you think we are, Scientology?)
  12. COREarg Member

Mods, I opened my coin bank today,totally expecting awesome savings.
    I got depressed :(

Any way I can cheer up again?
  13. Ersatz Global Moderator

My advice to you is to drink heavily.
  14. Anonymous Member

You have to audit your bank.
  15. Anonymous Member

16. COREarg Member

I feel more depressed.
    brb, listenin' to Linkin Park. :(

CRAAAAAAAAWLIIIIN IN MAAAH DATA
    THIS FILES THEY WILL NOT COMPILEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
  17. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Use the money to buy moar booze... That will cheer you up till you have the hangover!
  18. veravendetter Member

Drown that dirty, empty piglet! You'll lol

piggy-bank-underwater1.jpg
  19. Miranda Member

Close it. Then go back to expecting awesome savings.
  20. Anonymous Member

Dear mods
    I believe in having safe sex
    Should i wait outside of an STD clinic
    And try to chat up women who come out of the clinic looking relieved
    Is this a good idea ?
  21. Anonymous Member

There once was a psycho named Ron,
    Who started a cult, now is gone,
    He wrote like swamp gas
    Died needle in ass,
    Its over~now fukking move on!

A little cult leader named Davey,
    All a-twitter about his fake navy,
    "You are what you eat,
    Now pass my raw meat,
    I'll eat it all covered in gravey!"
  22. Anonymous Member

MODERATORS!!

I'm damn sick and sodding tired of getting kettled and then cruxified by the media because some people on my marches fight back against the police's intollerance and provokation. And to add insult to injury, being betrayed by those I voted for, ignored by my government and generally not have the issue of education cuts and tuition fee increases even be addressed and instead for my PM to condemn protests, never considering he might be wrong about this policy.

In light of this: What equipment should I take to the next student protest? As of yet I have never engaged in any illegal activity relating to these protests. I'm thinking a hard hat. And what kind of wood should I use and a handle for my sign? I want something that can concuss a policeman, considering they can beat us around the head with metal batons.
  23. WhiteNight Member

Lol... it's beautiful. Galanon I Choose You! Go FaggotLaureate!
  24. Re: MODERATOR!!!!

Mods, what is the meaning of life?
  25. Ersatz Global Moderator

26. Miranda Member

Only if they look like the types to make the same stupid mistake over and over. And if you don't mind joining in.

Poetry in this thread will be collected and published in some thread somewhere on WWP eventually. I promise. Along with prose poems made from PM's by disgruntled anons, maybe.

I am shocked. Don't hit policemen. It's a crime and you'll get in trouble. In fact, don't hit anyone, please. You can wear a hard hat if that's your personal fashion statement of choice. You sound awfully disgruntled. Perhaps some white chocolate would help? It seemed to work for another anon earlier in this thread.

By the way, what does "sodding tired" mean? Is this a quaint crumpetlike English expression?

You would ask that. It has to do with condiments.
  27. COREarg Member

Please,make me babies. I love anon's poetry.
  28. WhiteNight Member

I believe the gentleman/lady in question mean sodding is a general word for emphasis eg "sodding hell" = 'damn it', "sod it" = 'damn it I give up', "sodding tired" = very tired.
    "Sick and tired" is a British phrase meaning 'weary to the point that I'm going to die'. It's evolved into something more like 'fuck this' though. The gentleman/lady here has slipped the words "damn" and "sodding" into the phrase to highlight his frustration at the current political situation in Britian. Something I personally very much agree with him/her on.

Also; after seeing the various videos avalible online over the protest/riot in London yesterday I can sympathise with him/her. I just heard this:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11972771
    Basically the kid in question got hit over the head by a copper so hard her collapsed, and lost use of his left hand a a side of his face (it went all droopy like a stroke) and had to go to hospital. Hardhat might actually be smart. But I say avoid any clashes with the police.
  29. Miranda Member

Sodding hell means damn it? This is very complex and irrational.

Americans who are "sick and tired" of something are merely disgusted. We don't generally die of disgust, though, as should be apparent. But the British do? Or perhaps they speak literally about sickness and tiredness? This is perplexing at best.
  30. Ersatz Global Moderator

Fabulous idea! Imagine the other mods will have much to contribute.

Fucking hysterical. Have to say I have really enjoyed your witty answers ITT.
  31. Anonymous Member

Aw shucks dats sweet offer *blush*, would you like them made outta clay or wood-scaps?

(hey, I passed a kidney stone once and it fucking near wrecked my dick, ta hell with anything larger than piss from now on, but, if you are so equipped I'd be happy to contribute a specimen)
  32. Miranda Member

This is disturbingly ambiguous.

Mutual, I'm sure!
  33. COREarg Member

Clay plz.
    ______

Mods, last Wednesday I found delicious Dianetics books in a bookstore that I always love to lurk.

It was in the Religion shelves, though I wanted with my bf to put them all in the "Esoteric". I was thinking of buying one to read it to my bf, or maybe buying Twilight. This is,of course,as a way to torture us both when we are bored in his apartment.

Which one should I buy?

P.s: I love an old TV SHOW called "David the Gnome" ...everytime I think about it,I can't help myself to think of David Miscavige dressed as a gnome too. Sweet.
  34. WhiteNight Member

Disgust comes into it, but this is a vintage term from when Brits didn't get disgusted. We got disdainful.
    Another example: "I'm sick and tired of the dog next door barking until 2 in the morning". It's weariness and frustration expressed in a polite was. Sodding, damn and bugger are all polite pretty much, thus they're good to stick into a phrase like sick and tired.

Also; yanks don't die of disgust because they've learnt to live with themselves. British however, need an ocean between themselves and the Americans so as to survive the nera-terminal revulsion they feel towards them. They used to have the natural barrier of the sea between themselves and those invalids and eejits in Germany and France and are now suffering for having the Channel Tunnel build.

Don't infract me please. kthnxbai
  35. Miranda Member

Extremely cryptic.

Never buy Dianetics. I can't tell you to steal it but maybe you could trade it for old copies of Valley of the Dolls, or something.

You've got to be kidding. There was actually a show called David the Gnome? That is hilarious.
  36. Miranda Member

DISDAINFUL! Yes. That's perfect.

Yes, same meaning here. I meant only to stipulate that we don't die of it.

Bugger is polite? I always thought that was a Forbidden Word. Or maybe I'm thinking of bloody.

Sigh. Yes. That was my point. After too many years of Bushes and Nixons, we are desensitized to disgust.

My. Someone has issues. That war was so long ago, can't we forgive and forget?

[/QUOTE]

An interesting option. I'll consider foregoing it if you admit that English chocolate tastes really weird.
  37. WhiteNight Member

An interesting option. I'll consider foregoing it if you admit that English chocolate tastes really weird.[/QUOTE]

Bugger is polite by comparison with the various 4 letter words that are avalible from any adult. Visit your local pub to collect more. Gotta hear them all! Bloody is far better, yes.

France were on the British side as I remember. I was going to include Ireland, but the British own a bit of their country so I don't think I really could've. And I like the Polish. Only options left were Germany and France if we're going for steriotypes.

Hmmmm... Ok, but you'll have to explian that to him:
    http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/jul2010/4/9/milky-bar-kid-996009036.jpg

and [SIZE="3"]HIM[/SIZE] (he also likes white chocolate):
    oldspice.jpg
  38. Miranda Member

I don't mind at all explaining it to the gentleman in the shower. Nice golden skin tone. I love his "You want me" eyes.
  39. WhiteNight Member

40. Anonymous Member