Customize

Montreal - Oct 16th - Short post-game report

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Anonymous, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Montreal - Oct 16th - Short post-game report

Hello WWP,

Just making a quick post about the raid of yesterday in Montreal, Canada. Everything went well. No hobos, no nothing. Loads of public honking as usual. Cloudy weather but no rain. We even had a few surprise apparitions of Jean ''Larry'' Larivière in the org glass door. Seems that the org recently acquired the budget to post scientology web adresses on their org window in big bold letters. We also even caught the attention of a few kids in a back alley near the org. Them being related to Scientology is yet to be determined.

Also, one thing caught my attention. Seems like the org is making more and more frequent ''Dianetics seminar'' in town... Possible recruitement campaign?

Montreal anon signing out

P.S. Pics and vid coming soon
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Montreal - Oct 16th - Short post-game report

There is a Farrakhan Montreal Study Group in Montreal

If visitng this site PROXY UP!
    MUHAMMAD STUDY GROUP OF MONTREAL
  3. Anonymous Member

Can you explain how this is Scientology related?
  4. Anonymous Member

OP said:
    "Seems like the org is making more and more frequent ''Dianetics seminar'' in town... Possible recruitement campaign?"

perhaps the two are connected.
    Since Farrakhan has been pushing Dianetics seminars everywhere.
  5. Anonymous Member

DSC_4120_1024x678.jpg
    DSC_4131_1024x678.jpg
    DSC_4132_1024x678.jpg
    DSC_4133_1024x678.jpg
    DSC_4134_1024x678.jpg
    DSC_4135_1024x678.jpg
    DSC_4136_1024x678.jpg
    DSC_4139_1024x678.jpg
    DSC_4143_1024x678.jpg
  6. Anonymous Member

In the previous batch, the hat-wearing man with two kids is a scilon. We saw one of the kids (the taller girl) emerging from the org's back door and hiding there again, and also running from the back door, around the org, to the front door. When this photo was taken, the three of them had just left the org, dumped something in the van, then crossed the street and walked right past us (sort of weird to expose the kids to "entheta" like that...)

Either way, so sad... :(

Did manage to throw some food for thought their way.

There was also a bunch of kids hanging out around the back door. It seemed they had hearing disabilities? They were very interested in our protest and seemed genuinely surprised to see the org, so we're guessing they have nothing to do with it... /tinfoil mode on/ Unless the scis are trying to prey on disabled kids now, posing as some help or charity organization behind the org.../tinfoil off/

Gonna do a recon sometime soon to see if there's another door to another building in that recess in the alley.

DSC_4146_1024x678.jpg
    DSC_4147_1024x678.jpg
    DSC_4148_1024x678.jpg
    DSC_4149_1024x678.jpg
    DSC_4150_1024x678.jpg
    DSC_4151_1024x678.jpg
    DSC_4154_1024x678.jpg.gif
  7. Anonymous Member

Very nice.
  8. Intelligence Member

Excellent!

Are we there yet,..., are we there yet? Nope, but we're sure havin fun getting there, LOL

An Ol' Irish Quote:
    “You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'”.
  9. Anonymous Member

Here is another irish proverb that defines culties
    ''Don't try to teach a pig to sing. It will just waste your time and annoy the pig.''
  10. BLiP Member

Montreal doinitrite. Thanks people.
  11. Anarchymous Member

Outstanding job Montreal!

In solidarity!:D
  12. Anonymous Member

Well, SHIT.

That recess in the wall is not a separation between buildings, that's part of the org itself.

Image1.jpg

There was an old recon video from inside the alley, showing security cameras in there and barbed wire, as far as I can recall. That's where the org's back (actually MAIN during our raids) entrance is.

That's also where their supply cars pull in.

DSC_4152a.jpg

It could be that the kids were just playing there (note waterguns). Surely, tho, there are nicer places around for that, like the park at the other end of the alley.

Here's all the video we have of them... I dunno, decide for yourself. Don't forget there were also kids in the org itself that day (scroll back for hatter with two kids - all came out of the org front door).

YouTube - Children in the cult of scientology?

This is depressing, to say the least.

Thoughts?
  13. AnonLover Member

looks like kids were trying to figure out what anon were looking at and/or doing there, and got wise to you looking at them looking at you looking at them and played to the camera abit. Had they been with the org and in/out of the org and i dont think they would of acted liek that. bored rugrats were bored.
  14. Anonymous Member

Sure as hell hope so. But there were at least two kids in the org itself, leaving by the front door with an adult male. I'm confused with this one.
  15. Anonymous Member

At least, I HOPE, the ''ask your parents who is Xenu'' at 0:54 got through to a kid. It's really sad that their mom and pop suckers them in.
  16. Anonymous Member

The kids were cool, we had a dance off with them. :) Sad if they are Sci kids.
  17. peterstorm Member

Good job Mtlfags.
  18. Re: Montreal - Oct 16th - Short post-game report

Never get into a fight with a pig. You'll both get covered in shit and the pig will like it.
  19. Bipolart Member

Thank you Montreal. Nice work.
  20. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
  21. Re: Montreal - Oct 16th - Short post-game report

YES! I love it!
  22. DeathHamster Member

And yet, they didn't put their own URL there.

glise de Scientologie de Montral (Soul and wallet sucking CoS site)