Customize

Montreal, QC, December

Discussion in 'Canada' started by The Rooster, Dec 12, 2008.

1. The Rooster Member

Montreal, QC, December

We're gonna eat lightning, and we're gonna shit thunder!
  2. Legion Member

Re: Montreal, QC

Give em hell boys!
  3. Scythe Member

RDI/Radio-Canada will cover the protest. Good luck!
  4. Olrik Member

Il y a un direct sur Radio Canada en ce moment pour la guignolée. Ce serait marrant d'aller voir avec les masques, non? On ne sait jamais...
  5. Olrik Member

Protest announced just now on Radio Canada, 10 AM, french news !!!
  6. The Rooster Member

Another summary-style post game post:
    Arrived early, met Doggles, then Insomniac and her friend, then the Jehova's Witnesses guy, AnonMTL and his girlfriend, and then Star. We went up to the top, Doggles and I ran to the dollar store for batteries while a hobo orgasmed at us for not giving him money. When we came back, Agent 8 showed and then we went off.
    When we got there, cops axed the music, meaning I wasted eight bucks on batteries. Only AnonMTL had some fliers, not many, either. The Radio Canada woman and someone who was either media himself or just a tourist talked to us and took some photos. Syb showed up in the alley and then vanished. Agent 8 was going to throw up, so we went to Subway, had some food, and laughed at my developping Parkinson's. AnonMTL and his DirtAnon had disappeared by the time we got back, the JH guy was leaving, and we decided to declare the protest epic fail (which it was), and hit McDonalds'. Insomniaac and her friend went to the metro, and then we lauhged about a blacklight changing the color of Agent 8's underwear and Stargate for two hours, met up with an old anon in the metro, and then left.

We need to get our shit together and hit full-force. The raids are sliding back into fail after an awesome showing in October.
  7. star eht Member

shit sucked, no lulz, no organisation.

it was inevitable, but several people who used to get it organised for the rest of us cannot be as active anymore. it has to be manned up better from now us, and us takign it more into our hands to get it done.

also cold is a real pain.

it sucked, and no one dare try to minimise it.
    it sucked, we sucked, and we WILL do better.

let this protest be an opportunity to learn from our mistakes.
    This is how anonymous opperate.
  8. Scythe Member

you dont need organization, you guys just need a new forum with less fail. why do you think the anons in québec are ON TIME when protesting, while getting shit done all the time? because we have a very good website for communication, among other things.

You guys who call for more organization should just take the cell in charge, that's all.
  9. The Rooster Member

It's not a matter of organization, it's a matter of just small things fucking up. In this case, the people who did show and usually have fliers couldn't (I was broke from Christmas shopping, for example). The fact we forgot to clear music by the cops first didn't help either.
    We won't make this mistake for January though, I promise. Even if I have to do all the shit myself.
  10. star eht Member

the forum is appropriate stfu, you got less people so it is easier to organise. and by the look of it you got a lot of free time to do so.

we don't have as much resources and time stick this in your head once and for all. and you don'T have to deal neither with the bilangual issue, angloanon talking to frenchcop = problems, but it can'T be helped as most of our cell is made by angloanon, not frenchanon. the number of french anon we have can be compared to your numbers, and yes we're busy.

your post is not helping in anyway except polishing your own ego of 'we do better than you guys' wich is prolly true and wich we don'T freaking care about. good for you you guys are better, but STOP telling us what to do like you know better than us.

You're still welcome with CONSTRUCTIVE and EXPLICIT advices. 'get shit done' or 'get organise' or 'look at us' isn'T helping. we failed and noted it ourself, and this post right here give you some specs as to WHY. just to avoid you to put your foot in your mouth again like your 'leaderfagging' BS you pulled on us one time cuz you still know freaking nothing about Mtrl.

WHY the F do you think we're not posting in your forum telling YOU what to do? the 1st few protests were more impressive on our side than yours, but we didn'T whine about you having low numbers did we? you did awsome back then, you're still doing awsome now.
  11. PresidentShaw Member

No drama please, i will try to be constructive by saying Mtl please recognize your part to play in the fail instead of blaming it on the cops, how things went, small things etc...

That's the only way to learn and prepare for the future. You can criticize yourself better than I could, so think about what YOU could have done better.
  12. star eht Member

i think you didn'T read properly, I didn'T blame toe cops, i'm blaming the language issue wich is NO ONE fault. and we did recognise the part that went wrong, as stated here and in more details in our forum. my long 5 point post.

but tnx for the support, we'll do better next month
  13. PresidentShaw Member

2s5yueu.jpg
  14. star eht Member

cuz i'm in no mood for laughing after a fail, and am irritable about getting empty vague advice from someone who know shit and even proved it with faggotry threads in the past.

but tnx for the RAEG scythe, i will use it as fuel for my next protest.
  15. peterstorm Member

Mtlanons are not all fail. Quebec is winning the fight by a mile. Mtl just needs to step it up a little more. Let's make this province the first domino to fall. Let's stick together and I garantee you wins will come in bunches.
  16. JoshTheater Member

Still Alive - Marcab

If folks would be so kind as to throw together some quick, one paragraph summaries of what's been going on in their local cells here, the hope is to get a nice website up compiling everything (kinda like Anonymous Resources, only with some more information about the groups). We could even *gasp* KEEP IT UP TO DATE!