Customize

Montreal WILD Halloween 2012 - Protesting Scientology

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Intelligence, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Intelligence Member

What an EPIC fantastic time we had today in Montreal at the 2012 Halloween Scientology
    Protest. Most fun we've all had for some time.

14m53td.jpg

View attachment t7cw9k.jpg

October 27, 2012 - - Great turn out for Scientology protest in Montreal. ORG staff were on top of the roof watching us and Police were called for frivilous CULT call. Most fun I've had since Dublin, Belfast, Arrowhead, and closing of Narconon Trois-Rivieres protests.

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 8
  2. amaX Member

Very COOL! Love the horsie.
    • Agree Agree x 6
  3. Anonymous Member

Not wishing ta be controversial, but its gotta be said, Gangnam horse is hotter than Gangnam cow.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. This might be the best one I have seen so far from you people and that is saying a lot. Well done. Loved the horse with the Volunteer Sinisters.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. RightOn Member

nice turn out!
    love all the "horsin'" around!
    <3 Monteal

VMs picking up garbage in the alley because " something can be one done about it"
    Clear that planet! But only in COS's alley, not the rest of the city.
    what a joke
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

André Sylvestre, the guy in the Video, is an auditor at the Montreal ORG
    and has close ties with ex-ED NN TR (Marc Bernard), Dir's wife, Carole Pelland and J. F. Dubreuil.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. RightOn Member

that is creepy ^^^
    • Agree Agree x 4
  8. Anonymous Member

Assault was filed with Montreal Police against this ^^ guy summer 2012.
  9. Ogsonofgroo Member

• Like Like x 4
  10. Ogsonofgroo Member

29x8bbt.jpg
    'Touch meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!'

ewww, just fucking ewwww.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

At 6:35 Culties pushes Horseee :-(

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

My BAD ^^^ PUSHES at: 4:12
  13. Intelligence Member

SPY ON ORG ROOF :)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. The raid was awesome, funny fun, dance, intense enturbulation. The mad-o-meter broke on the org side, our horse was too wild for them.

2111.jpg
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    2511.jpg
    2611.jpg
    2712.jpg
    2811.jpg
    2911.jpg
    3011.jpg
    3111.jpg
    [IMG]
    3311.jpg
    3411.jpg
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  16. Intelligence Member

Police were called just LAUGHED :)

2q2l7k2.jpg
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Intelligence Member

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Anon_With_Fro Member

Horsehead Lager reporting in. That raid was just glorious. The cops' "you gotta be shitting me" reaction to the scilons was priceless.

Apologies for not having a camera on me. I was standing in the alley with the SCIENTOLOGY KILLS sign in front of a fence. Behind this fence? Roughly a dozen of the yellowshirts fapping with rakes and trying so desperately hard to ignore me.
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

What did 'Touch me' say to you?
  20. Intelligence Member

• Agree Agree x 2
  21. Anon_With_Fro Member

Basically, he said, "You're not allowed to be here," to which I replied, "This is public property." He then told me that he would call the cops, so I told him that the police are aware that I was there. He then got buttmad and stormed off, at which point I told him to have a good weekend.

The same exchange occurred with their fat guy later, the clown who tried to push me over. I gave him the same answers and continued trolling with the sign until my /b/lackup arrived to extract me.

Again, if I had had the foresight to have brought a camera with me, the op would have been recorded, and as we all know, op is a fag.
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

I wish you had just whinnied!
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. Anon_With_Fro Member

Damn it, I should have thought of that.
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. Intelligence Member

The Culties are Sooooo dumb. Don't they know that we have more telephoto lens's
    on them than Carter's got liver pills. All these pics of mine were taken with only
    a 14 Opitical-Zoom.

Fox has camerazzzz locked in on them that can see the eye colour and SEX of the
    lice on their heads. :)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

26. Ogsonofgroo Member

Andre- &quot;Touch me, touch me asshole, touch meeee!&quot;
    Horse- &quot;Neighhhhhhhh!&quot;

Instant fucking classic! Cannot like this thread enough!
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

Don't listen to neigh-sayers. :)

Here's a classic horse impression by Gérard Depardieu from the French movie Tais-toi! ("Shut up!"). In this scene, Jean Reno plays a convict who is pretending to be catatonic. To crack him, the police assigned him a cellmate (Gérard Depardieu) who drives everyone crazy because he just can't stop talking.

• Like Like x 1
  28. GuyFox Member

Finished editing my video, it's uploading nao.

It'll take a few hours. Meanwhile, here's a bunch of pics!

DSC_9623.jpg
    Delicious Rodney!

DSC_9722.jpg
    Rey Mysterio. Very mysterious.

DSC_9740.jpg

DSC_9742.jpg

DSC_9761.jpg

DSC_9777.jpg

DSC_9845.jpg

DSC_9831.jpg

DSC_9287.jpg
    What a circus act. Note shirts OVER their coats. Volunteers from a real, valid Church wouldn't give a rat's ass about their branding and worry more about helping and being useful. And these guys...?

DSC_9797.jpg
    ... Yep, it's all about photos to show off. I wouldn't be surprised if they photoshopped a few starving orphans in there as well, Freedom Magazine style.

[IMG]
    Rodney delivers.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  29. GuyFox Member

DSC_9228.jpg
    See that guy? He's approached us last month, challenging us about our masks. &quot;Honest people don't need masks&quot; and the usual BS - he wouldn't listen to any reason. He's been stalking us most of the day. Weirdo, or scilon? You decide.

DSC_9232.jpg
    This guy shows up A LOT over the past year. Every time, he asks us the exact same questions over and over again: &quot;Why are you weaing masks?&quot; &quot;You should confront them face to face!&quot; and finally &quot;We should burn the org down!&quot; - again, maybe just a local neighborhood psycho? Or a provocator trying to get us to say &quot;yes&quot; to that last one - and capture it on a voice recorder. Always the same pattern, month after month. You decide.

DSC_9237.jpg
    All you need is Love.

DSC_9253.jpg

DSC_9247.jpg
    Provocator still at it.

DSC_9258.jpg
    &quot;Boo, it didn't work&quot;

DSC_9279.jpg
    &quot;WTF was that guy on?&quot;

DSC_9281.jpg
    Scilon on the roof...
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  30. Anonymous Member

Damn, you are so good with a camera!
    • Agree Agree x 5
  31. GuyFox Member

Ha! I loved Tais-toi! Brilliant comedy, it really deserves more recognition.

Meh, I try not to suck :)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  32. The "touch me" guy looks like a fat version of Caesar Romero. Maybe HE should have dressed up as the Joker for the occasion. The Scilon on the roof, (sounds like a name for a Broadway musical), is pathetic. No doubt he thinks he is doing something very important. Then again he is probably just following Larry's orders. Which reminds me; the "Larry" sign is a thing of beauty! Jean only wishes that he had that much hair.

The guys who keep asking you about the masks look like middle-aged alcoholics who just hate and resent young people. Not saying that they are but the one in the black coat doesn't look too healthy.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  33. Ogsonofgroo Member

Next time horse shows up would some decent soul at least bring a couple of coconut shells ala Monty Python?

:)

And the shoving thing, what a stupid greaseball thing, scilons figuring to shove people around like they own the planet, what's the matter scilons, OT powah outages much?

Ya'll take good care eh!
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Anonymous Member

Aside from the 'dashing hero' shots of the divine Mr Love, my particular fave is 'Horse perching on hydrant- Gangnam style'
    • Agree Agree x 2
  35. amaX Member

OH. MY. GOD. BRAVE AGENT PUBEIT WAS THERE?!?
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  36. GuyFox Member

Update on video:

T minus 90 minutes until showtime. Get your popcorn, it's a good one this month =3
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  37. Intelligence Member

The Cop was laughing so much, he had to put his hand over his face/mouth, so the
    scilon on her cell wouldn't see him laughing.

***Montreal Anons were putting on *Quite the Show* for them*** ROFLMAO :)

[IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

Laughter is the best medicine.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  39. Anonymous Member

Report the guy who keeps harping on burning down the building to the police. A threat like that repeated over and over should be taken seriously.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  40. Intelligence Member

I AGREE - - this guy either has "Half-Baked-Marbles" OR he's trying to get Anons to
    agree with him and has a hidden Recorder? If the latter, what OSA doesn't get, is
    that NO Montreal Anon, or I, would ever go into violence mode or anything illegal or
    against the Law. Caution with this dude is wise:)

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1