Customize

MORE LEAKED DOX!!!

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Daywatch, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Re: MORE LEAKED DOX!!!

The preposterous photo of "Commodore" LRH alone is worth the trouble. Thanks, Daywatch.
  2. Happy Cat Member

Re: MORE LEAKED DOX!!!

Sheesh, dude, he's the messenger. THEBESTTHEBESTTHEBEST is the guy who doesn't afraid of scanning this shit off to us.

That said, Daywatch does make my pants tight rather often.
  3. Re: MORE LEAKED DOX!!!

Italy was one of the six founding members of the European Economic Community, which eventually became the European Union. The other five were Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, and West Germany.
  4. anonyleaks Member

Yeah I'm clearly talking out my ass to try to explain it and that was about as good as I could have reasoned I have no real explanation to provide anyone with as to why there is a CLO for just Italy.
  5. Re: MORE LEAKED DOX!!!

I knew that chain of command chart looked familiar. TorontoSP showed a scanned version of the very same thing in this video (3:55). The rest is all new to me. Great leak!
  6. exOT8Michael Member

Italy Scn got a CLO as it was out of the other EU categories as the Catholic Church would not allow it to be a "religion" so it needed a separate corporate structure not linked to the the other EU orgs.
    Si Si, signores.
  7. anon1957 Member

I'm going with the theory that it is some weird obsession with Catholic Church. I just finished watching Doyle's (must watch) latest, and in it, DM can't help but point out that the Cult has moar square footage in Org space than all of Vatican City. That and the fact that they do like to go on and on about the "crimes" of the Church, as well as the Xing out of the Cross.

I know, tinfoily, but the Italy thing really is bizarre.
  8. Bumblefuck Member

The anti-catholic thing probably has to do with the OT8 anti-christ thing
  9. Toxic Rose Member

Wow, that's gold.

How fucking scary is the OSA being responsible for the "total acceptance" of Scientology?!
  10. Daywatch Member

spooky huh?
  11. mko Member

"Many Bothans were fairgamed to bring you this information" ?

*runs*
  12. Re: MORE LEAKED DOX!!!

tarp-30198.jpg
  13. hyraxian Member

LRH the Zombie reporting for duty on Mars.
  14. Re: MORE LEAKED DOX!!!

Back at ya.

COB: Chairman of the Board RTC, the top guy of all of Scientology
    RTC: Religious Technology Center, holder of the trademarks of Scientology, internal police organization and highest internal authority to keep the Church of Scientology working
    ASI: Author Services, Inc. LRH’s literary agent for his fiction works including movies
    CST: Church of Spiritual Technology, preservation of the tech in time capsules (A.K.A. Archives, LRH Library)
    IASA: International Association of Scientologists Administration, the membership org
    INCOMM: International Network for Computer Operated Management (something like that), computerization unit of the church
    INCOMM LA: Los Angeles unit of the same.
    AVC: Authorization, Verification and Correction. Authorizes management issues, publications, promotion, programs, ethics actions, etc.
    CMOI: Commodores Messenger Organization International. Would be the observation and enforcement arm of WDC (Watchdog Committee) if anyone was on post.
    WDC: Watchdog committee. Would be the committee in charge of expanding Scientology management and orgs if anyone was on post.
    LRH PPRO: L. Ron Hubbard Personal Public Relations Office.
    Snr C/S Int: Senior Case Supervisor International. Would be the senior technical terminal in the world if anyone was on post. Note: Inspector General for Tech exists on RTC org board who is the final authority on matters technical. Post is held from above by DM like virtually every other Inspector General post.
    SMI: Scientology Missions International. In charge of mission expansion.
    CC: Celebrity Center. For the rich, famous and well-donating.
    ABLE: Association for Better Living and Education. The umbrella fundraising organization for the social betterment corporations (Criminon, Narconon, Applied Scholastics, The Way to Happiness Foundation)
    Pubs: Publications organizations (Bridge Publications, New Era Publications and their subunits)
    OSA: Office of Special Affairs. The legal and PR arm of the church (what a downplay!)
    WISE: World Institute of Scientology Enterprises. Ethics arm to keep businesses from ripping off orgs.
    Gold: Golden Era Productions. The central dissemination organization for Dianetics and Scientology.
    CMO Gold: Commodores Messenger Organization for Golden Era Productions. Disbanded in 2006.
    HU: Household unit. Takes care of LRH property. Such as his house on the Int Base.
    RAV: L. Ron Hubbard Audiovisual unit. LRH’s personal AV unit.
    ESI: International Executive Strata, would be in charge of the “functions” of each org if there was someone on post (see each separate “Executive International” for functions)
    AVEI: Audio-Visual Executive International
    BEI: Books Executive International
    CIEI: Call-In Executive International. Call-in mainly refers to calling public in for events.
    DSIEI: Division Six Internal Executive International. Activating Scientology public.
    EEI: Establishment Executive International
    FEI: Fields Executive International. Scientology activities to get people into missions and orgs.
    GIEI: Gross Income Executive International. Make money.
    MatEI: Materials Executive International.
    MEI: Marketing Executive International
    MftgEI: Manufacturing Executive International. (Not per LRH policy, DM’s own invention.)
    QEI: Quality Executive International. In charge of quality of services rendered.
    SEI: Services Executive International.
    Dissem: Dissemination division. In case of Gold, really the manufacturing division.
    CMU: Central Marketing Unit. A.K.A. PDO (Planetary Dissemination Organization)

Gots ta haz dem definitions two,s!

Peace out, GUMBYtheUNSTOPPABLE
  15. AnonMSW Member

Next to the Mormons and the German Army I've never seen anything so top down, elegantly mechanistic in my entire life. My understanding is that a great many people who used to fill many of those posts have either blown or are now themselves SP's yet still in Scientology (many under lockdown at Gold), is this correct? Perhaps what we're seeing is what happens in an organization when the COB alienates or imprisons too many of what once might have been independently acting operatives attempting to KSW.

Keep it coming guys, it's designed to run an army and they're running out of footsoldiers and imprisoning their own officers... nice work.
  16. New scan sent to wikileaks

My contact tells me he's submitted a newly scanned copy to wikileaks as filename command-channels-of-scientology.pdf for release not before GMT 2008-06-03 21:50:09.

This will be a complete new scan of all pages except for the chart which was pieced from those shown here already. The scan has straight pages and is complete.
  17. Re: MORE LEAKED DOX!!!

R Comps: L. Ron Hubbard Book Compilations
    Cine: Does films and videos, first tech films (done) and now registration (sales) films and event visuals (and lots of events stuff in general)
    Audio: LRH lectures in all languages
    RTC Rep: RTC representative. Makes sure DM’s orders get executed (as does the rest of management).
    CCHR: Citizen Committee on Human Rights. Antipsych activities.
    CATS: Citizens for Alternative Tax System. Abolish Income Tax.
    YFHR: Youth for Human Rights. “See? We’re all for International Human Rights.”
    FFR: Flag Flag Representative. In charge of Flag Representatives around the world.
    Flag: 1. Another name for international management. 2. Flag Land Base, the home of the largest public service org in Tampa, Florida.
    Flag Representatives: Another network for making sure management programs get done.
    LRH Comm: L. Ron Hubbard Communicator. Another network for making sure management programs get done.
    Finance: A network for making sure the money goes upwards until it disappears.
    Snr HCO: Senior Hubbard Communications Office. Another network for making sure management programs get done.
    CMO IXU: Commodore’s Messenger Organization International Extension Unit. CMO Unit for Flag management level. Also does Int Clearance Sec Checks.
    ILO: International Management Liaison Office. Upper middle management. Coordinates and relays Int Management programs across the world (You would think unless you have been there…). A.K.A. FLO (Flag Liaison Office), FCB (Flag Command Bureaux).
    I HELP: International Hubbard Ecclesiastical League of Pastors. In charge of Volunteer Minister programs and activities and field (outside the org) auditors.
    FB: Flag Bureau. The central management execution bureau that executes (orders and tracks compliance to) management programs internationally, via continental units and directly in case of CC Int, Freewinds and Flag Service Org
    FW: S.M.V. Freewinds, the ship sailing the Caribbean. Only place where OT VIII is delivered.
    FSSO: Flag Ship Service Org. The org aboard the Freewinds. Note: FWSO on the chart should be FSSO.
    FWSO: Freewinds Service Org. Services the FSSO.
    FLB: Flag Land Base. The collective name for all Sea Org activities at Tampa, Florida.
    FSO: Flag Service Org. The Mecca of Scientology without a black stone. Delivers OT levels and a number Flag-only services such as the Introspection Rundown. The largest and most on-source service org in Scientology.
    FC: Flag Crew. Services the FSO.
    Int: International
    Cont: Continental
    CLO: Continental Liaison Office. The continental coordination and relay office for management programs.
    FOLO: Flag Operations Liaison Office. Continental junior organization to Flag Bureau.
    AO: Advanced Organization. A public service organization that delivers OT levels.
    SH: Saint Hill Organization. A public service organization that delivers the Saint Hill Special Briefing Course, the most extensive auditor training level in Scientology with some 350 taped LRH lectures on it.
    Cl V Org: Class V Organization. The designation for the most usual type of Scientology public service org. Class V refers to the level of auditor training available. Ideal Orgs are Class V orgs as are the less ideal ones.
    VMs: Volunteer ministers. Those people in yellow who would like to be thought of as the Red Cross.
    FSMs: Field staff members. “Field” means the area around an organization or mission that it should control. In concept, the field of a given org reaches halfway to the next nearest org so as to cover the entire planet.
    Moar!
  18. AnonMSW Member

In advance, I realize I'm asking the impossible... is it possible to attach names and recent photos (if any) to the offices? Charting this monster is like prepping a RICO endictment, and putting names and places to the chain of command would help put it in some perspective for me. How many of these are "paper tigers" and front-npo's built for the purpose of achieving disguise penetration of LRH's "tech" by feigning "independence" and moral authority, and how many serve direct functions / have offices in COS owned (directly) buildings? Are many of these just offices in Clearwater, or are they "subbing out" a lot of stuff like with ABLE and CEP along with Applied Scholastics to get the job done one step removed from the root of the poison tree?
  19. Anon Char Member

BESTEST IS THE DEEP THROUGH
  20. T.W.C_Anon Member

Selling Dianetics books in China? LOL I wonder how the Communist Party of China would feel if they were informed that LRH books and writings could be viewed as critical of Chinese goverment policy and/or subversive...hummm. :roll: The $cienos probably edited the Chinese versions of their rubbish to exclude anything that could be viewed by the Chinese government as dangerous however its still could be worth a try. :twisted:
  21. Lorelei Member

Thank you Daywatch, and thank your determined documents bloodhound for sniffing these juicy morsels out. Mmmm, nom nom nom.

Hmm. Daywatch's docs hound? The Dynamite Dachshund! Who might very well be determined, dynamic, and other D-words, too. :)
  22. Re: MORE LEAKED DOX!!!

Daywatch and his determined den of Dynamite Determined Deadly Deductive Diobolical Doxing Deustch Dachshunden!
  23. ThetanCluster Member

Deep Thetan
  24. AnonLover Member

dam, i spent an hour looking fer this too cuz coulndt remember who posted it and its already on here.

but i also found this vid along the way that puts the executve & founder names with lots of spots on the chart that might useful. dox in transcript.
  25. Daywatch Member

or DDDDDDDDDDD?
  26. Happy Cat Member

Daywatch

kingdededeqo7.png

wat
  27. Re: MORE LEAKED DOX!!!

fucking saved.
  28. Re: MORE LEAKED DOX!!!

werks fur me...
  29. Anon3Mouse Member

28845116.jpg

The more scilon shit I read, the more I wonder where they get off calling any of this 'technology'. Also, can someone like Mikey-P explain CLOs? Is it an individual, a part of a specific org, multiple offices spread in orgs throughout the region, wtf? They sound like high-priority targets either way, need dox on all current CLOs and FOLOs for surgical enturbulation.
  30. Re: MORE LEAKED DOX!!!

/r/ shoop of this with "I are Serious Hubbard, This is serious thread" plx. I don't have acces to photoshop atm.
  31. finnonanon Member

CLOs are multiple management units across the world. They correspond to each of the Scientology ''continents,'' so there is one for Canada, Eastern US, Western US, Latin America, UK, Europe, Italy and Australia (incl. Oceania, NZ). As the name says, they are continental units that relay orders from the top in their respective areas. ''Liaison'' supposedly means that the units coordinate internally for their own area. In reality they coordinate very little, just relay. The rough breakdown of management command levels goes: Int Management - Flag Management - Cont Management (the CLOs) - Organizations. In essence, CLOs are the lowest level of Sea Org management. FOLO is a division inside the CLO.
  32. Anon3Mouse Member

Okay, so a pointless inefficient and redundant lower-middle management division. I got the impression it was a specific org building with a physical office, with a tattletale purpose. Still don't understand how any of it qualifies as technology. Thanks for delivering.
  33. Re: MORE LEAKED DOX!!!

DAYWATCH, I haz the 2007 Updated Command Channel PDF. A kind somebody sent it me The file is 644K in size and the dang Enturb will not accept it. Its all on one page in color. Any idea,s ?
  34. Re: MORE LEAKED DOX!!!

rapidshit?
  35. Daywatch Member

ya rapidshare
  36. Daywatch Member

original dox nuked from original host
  37. Re: MORE LEAKED DOX!!!

i's gots a server
  38. Daywatch Member