Customize

More Nashville Faggotry

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Anonymous Member

Re: More Nashville Faggotry

I just had to look at the Nashville Business Expansion Club testimonials, and there's one from Dan Maddox of Maddox Construction talking about his company.

That has to be Maddox Construction Company Inc.

Construction and Development Services - Maddox

Funny thing, their company info doesn't mention anyone named "Dan" as the owner.

I sent them a note pointing out Dan's testimonial for the Scientology based group and warning them that employees have sued over being forced to follow Scientology practices at work.
  3. Anonymous Member

Dan Maddox spoke at the CC opening.

The Maddox family are heavy hitters in Nashville. I know of at least two schools here that have buildings named for the elder Maddox. It is an interesting story of the Maddox Trust and the fight after the elder Maddox and wife were killed. The suit was only recently decided and the Maddox Trust reinstated here. I am going to keep my eye on this as well as the WISE front.

http://www.danandmargaretmaddoxcharitabletrust.org/
  4. Anonymous Member

Never heard of them. How were they killed?
  5. Anonymous Member

Boating accident in '01 I think.

LOL irony

Address of Dan Maddoxs business and the place weekly Expansion Club meetings are held:

ECO-TECH SYSTEMS
    Our only business is the permanent repair and complete restoration of roofs, asphalt parking lots and driveways by saving you money and saving the environment,

Address: 530 Church Street
    Suite 702
    Nashville, TN 37219
    Phone: (615) 254-4004
    Fax: (615) 254-4007
    E-mail: info@eco-techsystems.com
    Industry: Construction

Also in the same building:

Tennessee Human Rights Commission
    530 Church Street, Suite 400
    Nashville, TN 37219-2331
  6. Anonymous Member

Fuck you guys are crawling with them now like termites..

Check out local company websites for mention of Hubbard Administrative techniques
  7. Django Member

The ads are free on that first link. I placed my own little ad, and I encourage others to do the same....
  8. Anonymous Member

puke....
    may want to keep an eye out for the list of calender events..... on the Nashville Business Expansion Club website
  9. lokimotion Member

I have to ask, is Dallas experiencing a similar media blitz since that Ideal org opened? Any ads running on radios, posted in newspapers, featured on billboards and bus stop benches?
  10. Anonymous Member

but wait, there's more!

Scientologists spotted recruiting at Nashville flea market | TN Atheist - TN-Atheist.com
    fleamarketscientologists.jpg

Old but on going
    Nashville.com Classifieds - Writers Night

Scientology

Then searched Dianetics. *sigh*
    http://nashville.backpage.com/Events/dianetics_seminar_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1149296
    /hubbard_dianetics_foundation.html
    (bunches more like that one)

Hubbard Dianetics Foundation, Nashville, TN - Hubbard Dianetics Foundation, activity - Hubbard Dianetics Foundation Nashville Tennessee : Like Me
    Hubbard Dianetics Foundation - Nashville, TN, 37212 - Citysearch

According to his twitter page, David Stubblefield was in Nasvegas in June to elp set up a literacy center. (he is VP of Applied Scholastics)

I can't go on
  11. Anonymous Member

server thetans
  12. lokimotion Member

Server thetans, LOL.
    Zonker, you are a data-gathering master!
    So, they're attempting to recruit folk from the Flea Market at the Fairgrounds, oh lordy that is rich. Did not realize they were a desirable demographic. Grasping at straws, me thinks the cult is.
    The Hubbard Foundation address is the same as the old location. Means it's still in use by Scilons. Wonder if they kept it as a backup should the Ideal goes belly up.
  13. Anonymous Member

No, they are using that smaller building they purchased with the Falls School
    property for the Dianetics Center. I posted that link by accident and now can't find the one I intended to post.

This is the one
    http://nashville.craigslist.org/bks/1284624948.html
  14. Anonymous Member

Loved this one!

Rep: August Showcase Coming (8th Ave So. & Edgehill, NE corner)

15. Anonymous Member

Nice, they're already posted!

Nashville, TN Health Services & Stores
  16. cubby Member

>_>

<_<

y'all fat =l
  17. Anonymous Member

18. q_p Member

I wonder how they would react, those that use Hubbard Tech in business, if it was widely advertised that one can sue their employer if they are forced to use the tech. It might make many of those businesses drop Hubbard tech like a hot potato.
  19. lokimotion Member

Heads up, Fox 17 is running Co$ ads. One just ran during the news. This one had the number for the org, too.
    This is the first time I've seen their ads running on a local channel.
  20. juche Member

... God dammit.
  21. lokimotion Member

Why is Nashville experiencing a media blitz like this? We're not hearing about similar blitz from other Anons. Hell, I thought that Dallas might be experiencing one, to support that new Ideal org that opened. So, is it a reaction to the bad press from April?
  22. Anonymous Member

Responding to stats crashing after earlier coverage?
  23. Herro Member

I assumed this thread would consist of video footage of nashville anons sitting in chairs which subsequently collapsed.
  24. ZeLyt Member

If I had to guess, I'd say they are pooling their efforts trying to booster a small number of orgs and focus their attention to recruiting there. Since they just spent quite a hefty amount of money on this place, and I'm going to take a stab at them receiving pressure to be very upstat.

They've brought in quite a few people from a large number of other places(based on the various states we've seen on license plates). So I personally think they are collecting a great deal of resources into this org and trying to make a kind of foothold in the south.

Just my opinion though.

What I do know is that this is most unsettling.
  25. juche Member

This.

I'm still not entirely convinced that what they're doing is going to pay off though. I mean, yes, they are hemorrhaging money for ads, but is it really going to make a difference in the Bible Belt? We have the Baptodome and Remnant Fellowship here for God's sake.

Has anyone seen any ads besides the already noted two billboards and four bus stop benches (21st, Broad, West End, 8th)? I haven't been downtown since June -- has anyone been up there to see anything advertising in downtown? FOX 17 is running ads now, but what about the other stations?
  26. lokimotion Member

I know, from the intersection of Old Hickory and Gallatin and north pass Rivergate, that the bus stop benches have no ads for Co$. It's not downtown, but still info.
    Kinda tempted to contact the numbers posted on those benches and billboards to see how much it costs to place an ad and the duration of a contract. Might be able to estimate how much Co$ is spending that way.
  27. Anonymous Member

Found this from the opening since u guys were baloney'd away from the event.

page20t.jpg
  28. lokimotion Member

Thanks for posting the pic. If you are the same person who posted the other pic in the Aug planning thread, thanks again.
    Went through and have matched names to faces, as best I could: L to R:
    Miscavige (obviously), Petit ?, Maddox, Listug, Archer, Isham, Elfman and the last two are Duszak and Sullivan. Just not sure who is which.
  29. Anonymous Member

Just go to the International Scientology mag thread and go look at p.20-23. It has names and faces and quotes below that pic.

page20k.jpg
    page21.jpg
    page22u.jpg
    page23f.jpg
  30. DeathHamster Member

"Secular" Personality Test:
    Code:
    http://www.brightsidedental.com/files/documents/PPA-Questionnaire.pdf Test
    http://nashvillebec.org/materials/pdf/PPA.pdf Info sheet