Customize

More news about John Travolta having sex with men

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by LurkingObesity, Nov 19, 2010.

1. anonhuff Member

Re: More news about John Travolta having sex with men

Actually, you do; the brain is a terribly complex organ.

Thanks for showing your true colors though.
  2. subgenius Member

As pointed out above, basically they ad hom attack but don't deny.
    Claim is "dubious."
    Weak response is weak.
  3. JohnnyRUClear Member

...or...dubious? (at best)
  4. Sponge Member

I see where it comes from alright. I don't know how much of it is true and how much of it is a just cry for some sympathy. It's the lawyer claiming to know the degree of said undocumented "brain damage" and a lack of much in the way outright denials for his client which still has me stting on the fence eating popcorn.
  5. GoogleMappin Member

How can you make a computer DO that>????
  6. Anonymous Member

Isn't there a defence of reasonable opinion, which they are clearly attacking by virtue of they attacking the source's credibility?

My take. Most people I speak to believe Travolta to be gay; obviously I could be speaking to the wrong people but that's the view I get. Some people claim they know he is gay, presumably with 1st hand anecdotal evidence and doubtless they could be called to testify at any court.

Most people I speak to also think that Travolta believes he can get away with such behaviour because he can afford to pay to shut people up and the attorneys to tackle the rest, same caveat as above of course.

I gather from indirect sources that someone may be able to testify that a similar incident occurred (could be the same one) in which a video recording was taken and they were party or privy to covering up the incident.

I could be wrong on all this but it would be interesting to see what comes up if it goes to court. I sure hope the Streisand effect takes hold even if or more likely because of Gawker taking down the article.

Some people might as well hand a big stick to their opponents, bend over and ask for a sound beating.
  7. subgenius Member

"Don't mess with my brain. Its my second favorite organ."--Woody Allen

"I figure I can always get someone to do my thinking for me."--Gordie Howe
    (When asked why he wore a cup but not a helmet)
  8. willhaven720 Member

That was a metaphor, meaning that once you get involved in sci, it's only a matter of time before you get screwed.

It's also a play on words of the phrase "In for a penny, in for a pound."
  9. Anonymous Member

RRD (author) has posted "hateful" emails that people have sent to him, and his usual response his 'FUCK OFF" & 'FUCK YOU" and that he's forwarding the emails to the Wilshire Division of the LAPD he claims are his "heroes".

Does this douche really thinks the LAPD cares about people sending piss & vinegar emails to him? Death threats.. yeah.. that's a different matter.

He also refers to his hero, LAPD Detective Harper (not his real name) who's been a "real friend" and personal therapist encouraging him to return to the scene of his physical assault so he can get in touch with his feelings. LOL. Do people really buy this shit??
  10. grebe Member

It's called a "contact assist."
    [IMG]
  11. Re: More news about John Travolta having sex with men

Lol Randy Quaid and Evi Quaid think he's a celebrity.
  12. DeathHamster Member

Back in 2004, printing anything Scientology or Scientology celeb-related was much scarier and less news(lulz)worthy.

In the old days, they wouldn't have just threatened to sue.
  13. Smurf Member

The National Enquirer had no problem publishing the Paul Barresi expose in 1990 when it ran a front-page story showcasing his claim that he'd had a two-year love affair with John Travolta.

And the GO/OSA was alot more aggressive & threatening than it was in 2004.