Customize

More Scilon PIs stalking Marty Rathbun...

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

2. incog712 Member

Re: More Scilon PIs stalking Marty Rathbun...

Cult is eating itself alive.

Omnomnomnomnomnom
  3. JohnnyRUClear Member

Interesting stuff; thanks. The comments are going to give DM/OSA some serious headaches.

Whenever I hear that Rathbun crowd talk about truth, I think of Gerry Armstrong, and am not satisfied.
  4. auchraw Member

Concerned Scientologist says 'Mr Miscavige, there is no other way of saying this – I have been betrayed. Some would say I have been naïve, even stupid. Those like me who still believe in the basic truths of Scientology will understand it better though.'

Concerned scientologists like this one are turkeys voting for Christmas. How long before these well-conditioned, well-meaning souls are suckered by Hubbard Mark III?

Remember that DM also began his reign with what he claimed was a purge of deviant elements which also served to divert a lot of cash into his own hands.

The only basic truth in Scientology is that it exists to benefit whoever creams off the cash. Internal reform will not solve this problem, or the potential for personal damage to individuals. Be very very careful of seeing salvation from within.
  5. Anonymous Member

succession planning is a bitch in totalitarian regimes

bwahahaha
  6. Scatman Member

Scientology is the most effective brainwashing technology the human race has ever experienced. Scientology, by its very nature, is predicated on fraud. Only a person who lies to themself would believe that a totalitarian system can be reformed.
  7. YAHRLY Member

that is simply not true, save your hyperbole for other morons that fell for the ego stroking and can fondling.
    it IS effective but by no means even in the top 100 most effective.
  8. xenubarb Member

I wonder how Marty likes this taste of his own medicine?
    LOL...what goes around comes around. I hope he enjoys the treatment Scientology unleashes on its enemies.

It's elronic.
  9. Anonymous Member

Names of these PI would be helpful...
  10. terryeo2 Member

Curious, what's on the top of your "group most effective at brainwashing" list?
  11. amaX Member

I wonder if any of the people investigating Rathbun are from police agencies trying to gather info about him for his past illegal activities?

Marty isn't insulated by the cult anymore. Marty may have a lot of people interested in him.
  12. JohnnyRUClear Member

No, it's lulzier than that: he is implying that he's created a list of at least 100 more effective brainwashing schemes. :-D

Dox or GTFO, brutha.
  13. NoScope Member

The Home Shopping Network has to be on that list somewhere. Its not on that late at night by accident.
  14. Anonymous Member

Protip: Marty is crafting carefully scripted song and dance to make himself seem like a victim.

He refuses to go to feds, tell everything he knows, even apologize to people he has personally tried to destroy. Never look back, only move forward and push his personal agendas as hard as he can.

You'll note he is writing more ethics policies and continuing to offer his services. He is the first of the vultures coming to make a living at the carcass of a dying cult. He wants to be the head jackal and make sure no one else gets a bite; claiming the corpse for his own prize. (scavengers don't care who or how something died)
  15. Anonymous Member

I defy you to tell me which brainwashing technology is number one.
  16. Anonymous Member

LOBOTOMY (brain-scrubbing) is top of list.

now STFU both of yous.
  17. Anonymous Member

^^^ THIS
  18. Ogsonofgroo Member

OOooooo ooooo ooooo I can answers!

Television!

:D

"I am gross and perverted,
    I'm obsessed and deranged,
    I have existed for years,
    But very little has changed,
    I'm the tool of the government,
    And industry too,
    For I am destined to rule
    And regulate you,
    (some moar I fergets :( )...
    I'm the best you can get,
    Have you guessed me yet?
    I'm the slime oozing out of your TV set!"

Tahnks Frank (RIP)! (sorry if not quite accurate quote, age/brain-damage etc.,cox)

Back on topic> 'Reep and ye shall sow' 'Karma's a biatch' 'Do unto others' 'What goes around comes around'
    And another 9,000 adages, yer pulling it in Marty, but I sure the 'tech' will helps ya....... or not.....

Wahhhhh.

:D
  19. Shalashar Member

Is it wrong that I can't help feeling that his being stalked etc is simply him getting his just deserts?
  20. Optimisticate Member

Karma baby.

What comes around, goes around.

That's probably waaaaaaaaaay too simple for Marty Rathbun to understand though.
  21. Anonymous Member

[SIZE="5"]
    with a snip! snip! here, and a snip! snip! there...
    [/SIZE]

lobotomy.jpg
  22. incog712 Member

LOL, it didn't start out in Clearwater by accident either.
  23. mrfyde Member

It really does seem like something he of all people should have expected, but there is no reason that "Mosey" should be subjected to it. So IF things he is reporting are true. (And I wouldn't be surprised if they are) This is yet another innocent person the cult is interfering with the life of.

I also hope Marty understands that DM was not the first leader of Scientology to do noisy investigations like this one.
  24. COB Member

We prefer to call it the Minton Treatment. It sounds more PR friendly.
  25. auchraw Member

Rubbishy troll is rubbishy. "Not even in the top hundred."

Stick to the point.
  26. Anonymous Member

Here I thought TC would be scilonchrist ?

Shoops ?
  27. Oswald2001 Member

It's not that it's too simple for Rathbun.

He's just so arrogant that he thinks he can outsmart The Universe.

How $cilon of him. (sigh)

Main Entry: hu·bris
    Pronunciation: \ˈhyü-brəs\
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Greek hybris
    Date: 1884
    : exaggerated pride or self-confidence
  28. Re: More Scilon PIs stalking Marty Rathbun...

AotCV1.jpg

TCDMstglV2c.jpg

TCJCscnadV1.jpg

ThLstAdtV2.jpg

TCJCv1b.jpg

LRHandTCv2b.jpg
  29. Anonymous Member

Those where great, but I meant ones with Marty instead. Okay I will try and do a few LOL
  30. YAHRLY Member

my point was the more we leave unchallenged these moonbat allegations by FZer, OG and Exes. The more like them we sound oh and here is a good start
    HowStuffWorks "Thought Struggle"

oh and I am over joyed Marty is getting a taste of his own medicine, now if he only would die dehydrated full of insect and rodent bites
  31. Anonymous Member

From the first comment on his blog.
    HE KNOWS.. TRUST ME, HE KNOWS AND IS COUNTING ON IT.
  32. Anonymous Member

there are at least 100 religions in the world older than 50 years. christianity being the big cheese.
  33. failboat Member

Patriotism.

That is all.
  34. Anonymous Member

As much as I would like to see everyone involved brought to justice for their
    CoS related crimes, I fear dear Marty has been clever enough to remain quiet about his until the statute of limitations expired. Marty has a talent for finger pointing and it rarely points in his own direction. He has done a fine job of insulating himself. Alas I fear he has little to offer that would be of interest in any investigation.

Rinder may be a different story and it is my guess the reason he has not been as forthcoming as Rathbun.
  35. amaX Member

IANAL What about civil court? Could he still be sued in civil court for some of the things he's done to people? <Probably statute of limitations on this, too?
  36. Anonymous Member

Sue him for what? If you have a case, then go and sue him now. Most civil cases are based on contract law, and there is a statue of limitation. I'm guessing any action you could bring, would have to be after a criminal conviction..
  37. Anonymous Member

"You want the truth, you can't handle the truth"
    You want the tooth, you can't handle the tooth LOL @ TC
  38. Anonymous Member

It would be news if scilon PI's weren't stalking Marty and his family.
    Why are we surprised?

And Marty, let me take this opportunity to introduce you to my friend karma.
    I'd better warn you, she's a bitch.
  39. Anonymous Member

And he already has his flock of sheep, who cheer at every post he makes. "Yes, Marty", "Well said Marty", "Absolutely Marty","Hip hip hooray Marty" etc.
    This is how a cult begins.
  40. TypingChimp Member

^^^THIS. If true, I find it unfortunate if his family is suffering for it. It's certainly not his children's fault that he's such a cunt. As for him, I would have to gain a considerable amount of sympathy for it to start approaching zero. If false, of course, I hope it bites him in the ass.