Customize

MOXON v. BERRY/BERRY v. MOXON. new lawsuits

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Sponge, Feb 13, 2010.

1. anon4eva Member

Re: MOXON v. BERRY/BERRY v. MOXON. new lawsuits

Oh yes....info will be out

Anon is everywhere
  2. TomVorm Member

That doesn't prevent an Anon protest from occurring at the location or courthouse, before, during and after the deposition.
  3. Holl Anon Member

Depos are not done at courthouses unless a special master is involved. They're usually taken at an attorney's office.
  4. exOT8Michael Member

Maybe the attorneys against Moxon could use some paralegals or assistants?
  5. Holl Anon Member

Would be hilarious if Amy Scobee volunteered. Moxon would have a major meltdown.
  6. JohnnyRUClear Member

Kendrick Moxon.

LOL.
  7. TomVorm Member

It would be entirely legal, to picket on the sidewalk in front of the attorney's office that day, with signs reading something like "Moxon, Cult Criminal" and "Moxon, Bad Father".
  8. Vir Member

Legal? Maybe. It could, however, annoy the judge (yes, - even if the judge isn't there). I'm not sure it's a good idea. Better to let Scientology supply the circus clowns here, and just let the critics document their antics, IMO.
  9. Holl Anon Member

It would be legal but maybe not appropriate. I'd ask Graham & his attorney first.

It would give Moxon ammo to complain to the judge that Graham & his attorney arranged for the protest to threaten & intimidate him. It may even lead Moxon to avoid the depo entirely claiming he felt threatened by the protesters.

Ask Graham first whether this is appropriate.
  10. eddieVroom Member

IOW, never interrupt an enemy when he's making a mistake.
  11. AnonKat Member

[ame=http://vimeo.com/10953454]Sparrow Meets Moxon! on Vimeo[/ame]
  12. Ogsonofgroo Member

'Good fathers don't let their daughters die in cults'

Really tho, given the remorseless defense Moxen has endeavoured to display over the years for the criminal cult, don't expect any bad feelings from the turd.
    He is in the bottom of the bottom of the bottom feeders, so corrupted, and low, and blind, I can't see much redemption, if any, from/for him.
    His hole is so deep that even if he wished to run away (it'll never happen), he would be so fucking dead~ he knows too much. Just the fear for his own selfish ass is what I think guides his every move.
    Mr. Moxon is bought and paid for big time, he has dedicated his life to the cult of drunken insane madman, he has no guilt (or very little), no remorse, no human ethics. Normally this would describe many lawyers, but him being a cult shill extrordiaire, with so much time under his belt, there is no real turning back for him.
    Personally I think his brain is totally fried, and he is the epitome of what comes out of a horse's body cavities after they die..............maggots.

My bit o' rant fer the evening, so sry if off topic, but dads like this the world can do without imho, clued out, corrupted, and mindless, they go after the truth like it is something to be attacked and feared~ Oh surprise surprise :rolleyes:

Fuck you Kendrick you sick dick!

Meh.

Just sayin'.
  13. BLiP Member

Sparrow . . . the enturbalating machine!!
  14. Anonymous Member

I hope that someday he can cry against the bitch tits of Robert Paulson--while in or after he gets out of prison.
  15. JohnnyRUClear Member

Lawlz. He really is a dimwit. It will be a special pleasure to read the transcripts of his depositions.

RICK MOXON IS A STUPID DUMB POOPYHEAD. If he were plying his "skills" in the market, he'd starve. Good thing he has David Miscavige to pay him; David Miscavige is even more dumberer than Rick Moxon. David Miscavige and Rick Moxon are eaters of stale pig vomit and oral pleasurers of tiny-penised chihuahuas.
  16. Holl Anon Member

Hee...hee... Same old Rick.... major pussy & whiny coward... all bark & no bite.
  17. Anonymous Member

Trufax.

He was all self-important in Hamburg 2008 when he and Sabine Weber were trying to get into the first AGS event... Then Anon turned up on masse, he shat a brick, and turned and ran.

Kendrick "Chickenshit" Moxon