Customize

MSN Basically Says "This isn't science" in a left handed way in re. Jett T.

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by TheBitch, Jan 3, 2009.

1. TheBitch Member

MSN Basically Says "This isn't science" in a left handed way in re. Jett T.

The story begins to take shape, and no one can bring themselves to find a way to rationalize saying $cientologists operate on anything but belief in the Easter Bunny...

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you....

Travolta tried to revive son with CPR

(snip)

His parents have denied reports that Jett was autistic — a condition that their religion Scientology doesn't recognise.

Scientology views mental illness as psychosomatic and believes it should be treated through spiritual healing instead of medication.

Autism is often associated with epilepsy, with nearly half of sufferers in the US prescribed with anti-convulsion drugs.

Travolta and Preston instead claimed their son suffered from Kawasaki disease, a rare inflammatory condition that can damage the heart.

They believe the illness was caused by contact with carpet-cleaning chemicals as a small child.

(snip - MOAR at article)

------------------------------------

The lulzy part is in other earlier articles it was reported that John Travolta had tried "emergency cardiac resuscitation," which could very well have meant a "touch assist" to bring back the literal dead (yes, there's a checklist and yes it says 'repeat until successful' - again, no this is not a joke).

So here the "Science of LRH" has been straight out labeled as "not science" but unfortunately characterized as "spiritual." I suppose we could take that to mean "spiritual" in the same way that demonic possession is "spiritual" and that would be a relatively accurate metaphor.

In any case, the story is shaping a curve... from clarification of "CPR" to open public statement that this isn't a matter of anything but blind fucking faith in the Easter Bunny's clandestine affair with Elvis leading to Hubbard's birth, life, writings, and death.

Ugh
  2. Exstaff Member

Re: MSN Basically Says "This isn't science" in a left handed way in re. Jett T.

"feel my finger Jett... FEEL my finger Jett... FELL MY FINGER JETT..." "uh John, he's gone, he can't feel your finger" :confused:

maybe he should have tried the scientology "get back in that body right now, pick up that body, it's still ok, pick it up". (wasn't that the bring back to life assist? typical...)

Oh, that's right, sry, Scientology doesn't werk, wouldn't have and DIDN'T werk. Hello, dead body???
  3. amaX Member

Re: MSN Basically Says "This isn't science" in a left handed way in re. Jett T.

"Fuck those people! There's no way I'll ever get involved with that son-of-a-bitchin' group. All they want is my money."

~Elvis Presley
  4. Re: MSN Basically Says "This isn't science" in a left handed way in re. Jett T.

From an interview with JT back in 2007:

On his son Jett:
    “As for my son Jett, acting is not his thing. He’s an outdoors kind of boy who loves to swim and drive go-karts. But he’s so good-looking, maybe we’ll put him in a scene just to make it a real family event.”