Customize

my 9 year old is being hacked

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Anonymous Member

Someone is sending really explecit emails to his teacher @ school using his name. Please help already been through law enforcement & at&t! No one does shit!
  2. anon8109 Member

Consult a lawyer.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. I have a IP address. I just don't know how to find out more. This person knows his teachers name and her husband. His classmate mothers name and is making threats. must be stopped. My son is a good little boy and has zero knowledge of the internet.
  4. Anonymous Member

Don't post e-mail addresses onto this forum. Thank you!

Post reported for mod edit.
  5. Anonymous Member

Sorry Its not a real address or so at&t says.
  6. Anonymous Member

You should have determined that before posting it and made mention of that.

Try to get a grip. Try to remain calm. Collect evidence.

Find lawyer support/legal aid.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Sweetsin
    We don't help locate blackmailers or stalkers, or solve crimes. I doubt very much law enforcement does nothing in this case.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Old_Coder Member

If you have the IP then you are fine. Just have the school send a email to the email address that controls the origination point. They generally take that seriously and will slap down whomever is being an idiot. There are I am sure several people that can show you how to easily track down that information using what you have. In fact, that is not hacking that is stupid. If that IP leads back to his home then they basically just hung a kick me sign on their own back.
    • Like Like x 2