Customize

My blog moved, you might say run away from Homeland Insecurity inquisition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Boris Korczak, May 8, 2011.

1. Boris Korczak Member

Hello Anons who sometimes like to go to my website and my blog.

My website www.boriskorczak.com stays where it always was but my blog had to be moved because of harassment from authorities. New adddress is www.boriskorczakblog.com
    Who knows, you might like it.
    Stay safe.

BK
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Herro Member

I'm sorry to hear that. Do you think that OSA might have anything to do with this?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Loki's spawn Member

Why were the authorities harassing you about it?
  4. Boris Korczak Member

Probably they did no approve of the critisism of both -USA and Israel occupying Palestine and of course the CIA - the apparatus of lies.
    I had to find another niche and move the whole thing away. This "land of the free" seems to be against the free speech guarantied by the Constitution.
    Stay safe.
    BK
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

Thanks for the update BK.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Boris Korczak Member

With this new host I can block any IP address including Homeland Insecurity, FBI, CIA and other nosy entities and have them eat shit.

Stay safe.
    BK
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

8. Herro Member

Yeah, it's a good thing that they don't have access to anything like proxy servers, VPNs, or tor.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  10. Boris Korczak Member

The more I know about the Government the more respect and love I have for my REX Boxer.
    Stay safe.
    BK
  11. Herro Member

Let's just all hope OSA doesn't come back for round two.
  12. BrakTalk Member

Sorry to hear about your blog, I hope things start to look up soon!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. BrakTalk Member

You can also put a disclaimer as the landing page, making all visitors agree that they are not affiliated with any governments in any way before entering. If the blog gets removed again later, you could have a case for breach of contract. It's worth a shot anyway. Similar to what Sony tried to do to Geohot, using a TOS violation for grounds. This would make it so that no government officials can legally view the contents of your blog. It should also be in the Terms of Service area of the site that no one viewing the contents can hold you, the host, or the site responsible in any way for the information in it.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Boris Korczak Member

Right now EVERYTHING works just great. You can also go to my blog from my website www.boriskorczak.com
    RSK is a genius.

P.S. OSA - the bunch of wonnabes could not interrupt me or my blog or me peronally. They can take it as a challenge.
    Stay safe.
    BK
  15. Anonymous Member

You're safe for now. Rumors have it Bigfoot is booked solid through August.
  16. lulzgasm Member

Since when has the government ever follow the Constitution?
    • Like Like x 4
  17. BrakTalk Member

It's been a long time for sure bro. I'm just waiting for them to take the original document and light it on fire on live TV during a special breaking news report.
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Boris Korczak Member

Guys, I think you minsunderstand my intentions for blocking Homeland Insecurity IP. I don't for a second believe that it will stop them from paying me "friendly" visits in the fututre.

Call it trolling, call it having some fun, my intention in blocking those I.P's is merely to irritate them a little bit more then I already have.

Stay safe,
    BK
    • Like Like x 4
  19. HOC Member

Thanks for the update Boris. Hope life is treating you well! :)
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Herro Member

Throughout the vast majority of the history of the united states, continuing today; if you look at things objectively.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

Can someone remind why Herro was unbanned?
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

Haha, that's quite funny for you.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

Die in a fire, Herro.
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Anonymous Member

Patriot Act. Look at that objectively. Please. P.S. I know you're trolling, I just don't care.:p
  25. Enturbulette Member

It means "if you look at things without objecting." No charge for the correction Herro dear. (this time.)
  26. Herro Member

This country's government has become a global superpower while relatively rarely going beyond the bounds of a short document written over 200 years ago. It's really quite astounding when you think about it. A tremendous achievement in human history. It's not perfect but it's still damn impressive.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Loki's spawn Member

28. bAnon Member

Thanks Boris - BTW you were awesome on The Daily Show piece a couple weeks ago. I spit up my drink when I saw you appear on the screen.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Boris Korczak Member

Please be careful with your drinks, especially if they are delicious.
    Yea. I was surprised too seeing how much they have shown after 8 hours of shooting.
    Stay safe.
    BK
  30. Herro Member

Any updates on the OSA assassin that tried to do Rex?
  31. Anonymous Member

ITT: Even people who like Herro start to get tired of him.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. L1Qu1D Member

only free when the govt isnt caring. otherwise youre under their control.
  33. Boris Korczak Member

Oh come on. He even tries to create an image of Joe Dzhugashfili Stalin. He tries hard and in a few years he will confess right here on WWP of being a dupe of CO$.

Stay safe.
    BK