Customize

My idea for a Youtube raid.

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by simpleton, Sep 4, 2008.

1. simpleton Member

My idea for a Youtube raid.

here is my idea, i threw it out to the other place some anon's goto some times but it wasn't the word xenu it was another word..... they loved it and the word got flooded all over youtube so here is how to profit.

1. download this zip file: RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
    2. goto GuerrillaMail.com Disposable Temporary E-Mail Address and get a throw away email
    3. setup a new youtube account (or use your current if you want)
    4. upload the 4 videos
    5. find videos and post video replies (post like this U-N-E-X so it will come out right on the
    video response images)
    6. post print screen and video link in here
    7. ?????
    8. PROFIT!!!!!

ps. you can also add info to the video description to point people where you wish because
    it will catch their eye, i put links to youfoundthecard and enturbulation.org in mine

example:
    111qyjm.png

link to the video i responded to:
    Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL1XzlM9td0

REMEMBER POST THE VIDEO LIKE YOUR SPELLING XENU BACKWARDS OR IT WILL COME OUT MESSED UP

what i did was labeled the U with 1 the N with 2 the E with 3 and the X with 4 so i know what order to post them

i hope this gets as big as the other one did have fun guys i will update my list tomorrow back to work i go

EDIT: lmao @ the number of text comments

(im adding the question so we can have a discussion about it so i can have it in GD)

so what do you think of my idea for raiding yt?

edit: i also hope i dont get in trouble for posting the same thread in 3 different sections but i think this should get maximum exposure since its fun and helps get the word out :\
  2. simpleton Member

Re: My idea for a Youtube raid.

here is another i just did on a break its on a cchr video:
    24eb4et.png

Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY5aIflf-Ho

EDIT: here is one more
    [IMG]

Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1EpstlRmEw

EDIT 2: one more b4 i go back
    biuhw8.png

Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY1kAlX9vVQ

3. moose Member

nice, but re-uploading the same shit over and over again is somewhat annoying imho.
    So pls use some original video's :)
  4. simpleton Member

the whole point is to catch their eye with the word xenu spelled out so they click on the video and read the discription, not so they can watch a 5 second video of the letter they clicked on

what im doing is responding to their video 4 times with 4 videos that end up spelling xenu....so when people goto their video they see the video responses and see the word xenu....nevermind i thought it was pretty straight forward back to work

EDIT: lemme try to explain this in layman's terms

the whole point is to spell out xenu in the video response section of the video you picked to raid, people should see this and might say "oh cool someone spelled out a word in their video responses lets see what it is"
    so they click on one of your letters and in the video description of the letter they clicked on (the video you uploaded) you give them web links and info of your choice....so all you do is upload the 4 videos ONE time then go around and click on "video respond to this video" link or whatever it is and spell out the word xenu with the videos you have....

its just a way ive came up with spreading the word more and its simple and fun (at least i think it is)
  5. Sock Puppet Member

Very sinister Idea! I like it!
  6. Plups Member

Oh, nice.
  7. LilDebbie Member

clevar