Customize

My Message to Remind Myself

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Airplanes, Jan 18, 2011.

?

Are you Anon?

Yes 2 vote(s) 40.0%
No 3 vote(s) 60.0%
  1. Airplanes Member

As one starts on the Internet, especially at a young age they learn of the open. They learn of people, knowledge, ideas, and more. Go to a public event, look around. You have no control. You know nothing about whats going on, Nothing at all. You only know a code that has been set in your head. Pushed, and as now you still think its correct.
    Lets run through these steps. Enter through the front door. Look around but head into the event, while following others and what they do. If anything is happening you huddle around that. Once it is done you leave or continue looking around. At a certain time you are to leave. You know to go home and no somewhere else. You know not to stay out late. You know the event is over. You think you enjoyed yourself, because the event was planned for you. You have done nothing. You have not learned. You have not explored. You have not used your human reflexes or senses. All that you have done is wasted energy.
    Where am I going with this? Well if your here you should know. Or should you?

What is this site. How many site have you been too in the past day. What have you learned? If your answer is nothing really, Look at what sites you have gone to. Those are owned by corporations. If your answer is yes, Is it useful. If your answer is no. Those are owned by corporations. If it was useful, congrats. It was a cooperation.
    Why must you ask? The Internet is a cooperation, and as such this is not an enemy. Taking upon the Internet in such a way is self damaging to the own goal of the idea. Anonymous.
    What are true enemy is, on the other hand, is yourself. When a human mind takes it upon itself to anything self controlling, or in itself. It becomes corrupt. Make groups, partners, friends, anything.

Once you do that you have greatest power in the world, as we should know. Change.
    This website is held together by the suggestive glue of freedom of speech. Look for an ad. Cant find one? Exactly.
    Good job, I think you have learned something today. If not, read this again and actually do what I have mentioned. If you already knew this, congratulations.
    You are anon.
  2. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Herro Member

OP is gonna be bummed when he realizes that adsense has been an important source of revenue for this site.
  4. ziptang Member

Someone call the cops before this guy goes to Arizona...
  5. Zak McKracken Member

So.....

what's the new revenue model?
  6. anonymous612 Member

Someone remind me to thank the OP for fulfilling my request that there be more drunkposting.
  7. Anonymous Member

Eagle antelope horn. Don't neglect my dodge wambizi two stripe.
  8. bAnon Member

your request is fullfillededindeed......I loooooooooooveeeee uuuuuuuuuu guuuuuyyyyyysssss soooooo mjuuuuuuchhhhhhh!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!! MISCAVIAGE IS GAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
  9. missy Member

ww ... it's not your father's enturbulation.org
  10. OTBT Member

Needs more conspiracy.
  11. bAnon Member

paging Smurf, paging Smurf, WWP needs moar conspiracy - c'mon you fabu spy - give us the goods