Customize

My take on Mike's survey of independents

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Caliwog, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Caliwog Member

My take on Mike's survey of independents

*** WARNING - SHAMELESS PLUG ALERT

A week or so ago, Mike Rinder posted the results of his survey of independents:

Survey: What Impinges — Results | Moving On Up a Little Higher

I thought there was a lot of good information here for the protesters, so I posted my thoughts:

Mike Rinder’s survey, Part 2: What the results teach us | Caliwog's Blog

Long, but might be of interest to some. As always, it's chock full o' LRH references showing that the Evil Midget's actions are largely in line with what the Evil Redhead intended.

ML,
    Caliwog
  2. Ann O'Nymous Member

Re: My take on Mike's survey of independents

Interesting. Thanks.
  3. Re: My take on Mike's survey of independents

Can we be certain that Rinder did the survey accurately or published accurate results?
  4. Anonymous Member

This survey was brought to you by the oxford capacity analysi... o wait. wat?
  5. pedrofcuk Member

In a word, no.
  6. Anonymous Member

You can see the detailed answers to the survey yourself here:
    Survey: What Impinges? | www.scientology-cult.com

except for those,which were sent to Rinder per email.
  7. Re: My take on Mike's survey of independents

You can see what Rinder says are the detailed results.
  8. Anonymous Member

What? The detailed answers are in the comments, if you haven't noticed.
  9. Anonymous Member

If the purpose of this thread is about what protestors should “sign”, I’d have to say fugettaboutit. Those still in won’t allow themselves to look at signs. Educating potential raw meat and new money is working and effective.

The few still “in”, as far as public, are mostly elitist wealthy, and from what I’ve seen and heard, could be categorized in that nasty narcissist class. These are not people who will present themselves under the light of self scrutiny. Even if they hop out of sci, they will only hop back into some other self aggrandizing sect. Do not expect change here.

As far as staff left, you will have a class of Snakes in Suits, and dedicated victims. It used to be that there was more of a majority of victims, but today it seems the snakes are more prevalent. You just can’t predict anything less than a cannibalistic outcome. As far as “top management”, this has already occurred long ago. There is No top management in the corporation of scientology. There is only outsourced legal vultures. That is all.
  10. Random guy Member

All info is valuable. There is nothing in Rinder's summary that that is inconsistent with what we already know, there is little reason to assume what he wrote can't be trusted. He may have left out a few things, but the bigger picture is clear enough.

Since they are not into scrutiny, we could perhaps appeal to their own ego? I was thinking allong the lines of:

"Why do you pay and pay and rarely see service?"
  11. Caliwog Member

The key is "see service." I think they really do see service. People see what they want to see and believe what they want to believe. They've been trained to attribute their gains to Scientology. And they do!

ML,
    Caliwog
    caliwog.wordpress.com
  12. Random guy Member

How do we word it so that they see they are getting ripped off?
  13. Anonymous Member

"YOU are getting RIPPED OFF!"
    there...fixed
  14. Anonymous Member

"I've never felt better. What I've been able to achieve using the tech is worth one hundred times more than the modest donation asked for by the church."

Try again.
  15. exOT8Michael Member

THIS ^^^^

is a very insightful post.
  16. Caliwog Member

Hmm. Protest signs with LRH quotes showing the true nature of Scientology? Except they are too damn long to fit on a sign.

Maybe question the state of clear or of OT?

ML,
    Caliwog