Customize

Nambla seeks for acceptance through LGBT. LGBT says fuck off.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, May 27, 2013.

?

Threads quoting pedophiles here?

Fuck no 0 vote(s) 0.0%
NAMBLAlol 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Dome this shit 1 vote(s) 100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Anonymous Member

NAMBLA

Mod Edit: Please don't link directly to any sort of site that has to do with pedophiles. Just treat it like you would when you to link to official CoS sites. Thank you.
  2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Never link to pedo sites here.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

This whole argument is rendered entirely academic due to one simple observation - children cannot give informed* consent.

* You can have a whole debate over what is needed for consent to be 'informed', but I think you get my point.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Entirely. They are not happy with gay marriage because they can never marry their victims.
  5. Disambiguation Global Moderator

And I should add they never want to marry their victims because then they can't cast them off when they get "Too Old", like 12.
  6. Good.
    It would be useful to do some research to find individuals in the LGBT community that have spoken out critically in regards to Nambla... . Is there a spokesperson or writer that is well known who has commented on the issue of boundaries and age of consent with regards to minors?

I could have sworn that I have heard criticism before, and I did a search but couldn't find it.

(As an aside, frankly, I do not understand the purpose of this subsection. This is not new news, it's like a replay of some Jerry Springer episode from the early 90's or something. Pedos?)
  7. Anonymous Member

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/...ommunity-homosexuality-nondiscrimination-laws

http://www.hrc.org/staff/profile/chad-griffin1
  8. Wait NAMBLA is a real thing I thought it was some joke the writers for south park came up with.
    That's just sick why.