Customize

Name the FSO Executives

Discussion in 'Martin Ottmann' started by Martin Ottmann, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Name the FSO Executives! It doesn't matter whether they are still in, blown or in the RPF (from Impact magazine, 1994).

Executives.jpg
    • Winner Winner x 4
  2. Front left..inspector clouseau.
  3. Anonymous Member

who's the token spade?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

0941f4b98b1070fbd2c07d15875fe6f7.png
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

he's at the back of the bus
  6. Anonymous Member

That makes Debbie Cook the Bus Driver?
  7. Anonymous Member

Would be interesting to know how many of them have left.
  8. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  9. pooks Member

Front row - second from left is Don Jason.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/scientology/article1048124.ece

I used to know the names of others but I'm old and memories fade.

Edit. Btw- Don Jason is sitting on Debbie Cook's left in the pic. He was a major
    player at Flag. He was in the big leagues-- I think he may have be the D/CO or Deputy
    Commanding Officer-- and Debbie Cook's henchman. He's yet to tell all the dirt he knows and he's definitely a guy that knows where the bodies are buried.

Not sure if he's been paid off or if he's just afraid of the cult.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. He was the Chief Officer FSO. To her right is Steve Rule. He moved up to CSI later on. Behind him stands Mary Voegeding, the then "President" of the FSO. To her right is Mark Lizer, who was sent to the Hamburg organization in 1995 to take over the position of Wiebke Hansen as "Executive Director". In the back we have Tristan Buchanan, second generation Scientologist, and "Supercargo FSO". The black guy is Basile. I forgot his last name. He is French. I considered him as a friend. I haven't seen him on any other group photo. I think he managed to leave the shitplace shortly after.
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. Anonymous Member

Upstat hair was very important in those days.
  12. Anonymous Member

Two of those gals seem to have life vests on under their pretty blue shirts.
  13. anonymous612 Member

Isn't Mary Voegeding the husband of Peter Voegeding? If so, she's probably still at Flag; her husband has been one of our OSA/OSAish bullbaiters very occasionally. Wonder how well she handled his RPFing in 2008 for interfering with Miscavige on a financial deal.

And for an ID:
    The woman in the back to the black guy's left (his left, our right), the one with too much lipstick on...taking aging into consideration, that looks like Judy Fagerman, who is the Director of the Tampa Bay area's Volunteer Ministers. She's also head of the "Scientology Disaster Response Team," so when you get pissed off at the VMs fucking up hospitals in Haiti or claiming 9/11 awards meant for firefighters killed in action, she's probably at least partially to blame (EDIT: literally; she's very pleased with herself about having personally gone to Ground Zero as a VM).

Also, there was this time when the VM tent couldn't get any passerby to stop so they started performing touch assists on each other and Fagerman couldn't manage to haul herself upright after she laid down. It was kind of awesome on many, many levels.

Compare to her entry in the "Please ID the Clearwater Anons' handlers" thread:
    https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/ids-needed-clearwater-scientology-handlers.104960/
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

Can scientology help with that fat ass??
  15. anonymous612 Member

Are you kidding? The day she got a touch assist, Scientology nearly gave her a stroke. When she was finally hauled upright by two other people her face was so red it looked like she had received a second degree sunburn. We were firmly into "Crap, if she drops dead, they'll probably try to blame us" territory at that raid.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. Woo Hah Member

That's total proof that Touch Assists saved her from having a stroke and ran out radiation and got 2 other people to exercise. Hail Ron!
    • Funny Funny x 5
  17. anonymous612 Member

Possibly very interesting to someone/the OP:
    This is a 1993 IRS form for the corporation behind the FSO. It includes a list of names I'll include below, but beyond that and unrelated to this thread, it's a fairly entertaining and interesting read. For instance, apparently the FSO owned a significant amount of gold and silver bullion. And...holy shit, they spent between six to eleven million dollars a year buying shit just to resell it. And that doesn't include their books and shit, just "hey look an empty property, let's buy it."
    http://www.xenu-directory.net/documents/corporate/irs/1993-1023-fso.pdf

Again, this is for the CoS FSO, inc. corporation. These aren't necessarily the same people in the photo, but it'd make sense that they'd make the people in charge religiously in charge of the corporation as well, so maybe some of these names will jog someone's memory.

Yes, some positions are listed multiple times; if I understand correctly this list spans from 1989 to 1992, and apparently they shuffled the same people around to different positions a lot.

Trustees:
    William Lindstein, Barbara Newton, Richard Reiss, Sue Price, Pilar Jason, Pamela Hubbert, Janis Grady, Thomas DeVocht, Dee Dee Reichel

Directors:
    Janet Herring, Allen Hubbert, Ronald Norton

Treasurers:
    Barbara Meador, Arlene Klinksiek, Catherine Probst (also secretary AND assistant secretary), Katrina Young

Assistant Secretaries:
    Virginia Leason

Secretaries:
    Marsha Lovering (also listed as Assistant Secretary, wtf)

Vice-Presidents:
    Mary Story (also listed as secretary)

Presidents:
    Alycia Danilovich, Deborah Cook, Elizabeth Brier

Also, how nice, the CoS California lent them half a million dollars without asking for any interest...
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

19. Anonymous Member

Bumping for the OP's sake.
  20. Now I remember the name of the guy standing in the back on the left: Marcus Quirino, another second generation Scientologist.
  21. Anonymous Member

2nd row, 2nd from left is Linda Barryman Thames. In forever, no life. Was my very best friend. I will probably never see her again.
  22. Anonymous Member

Backstory?
  23. DeathHamster Member

That was probably when they were gutting CoS California of any assets so that Larry Wollersheim couldn't get any thin dimes in his court battle.