Customize

Narconon Arrowhead CEO Gary Smith will do interview if Colin Henderson signs a Consent for Realease

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by patriot75, Jun 6, 2012.

?

Vote: Was Gary Smith wise with his decesion?

Poll closed Jun 6, 2013.
YES 1 vote(s) 5.0%
NO 19 vote(s) 95.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. patriot75 Member

I was notified yesterday afternoon that Gary Smith CEO of Narconon of Oklahoma Inc. would do an interview with FOX 25 Oklahoma City under one condition, I sign a "Consent and Authorization for Release of Confidential Information" agreement.

As everyone here knows why I will NOT do that, but a lot of eyes are on this. So, I thought we could shed some light on OSA's tactics (Fair Game) to the many eyes that are watching and have no idea what kind of crazy tactics are used.

You know what, I think I might consider signing it under a few of conditions of my own.

1. Narconon Arrowhead shuts their doors right now.
    2. Narconon of Oklahoma Inc. desolves it's self with the Sec. of State whith in 30 business days.
    3. Narconon of Oklahoma Inc. donates (NOT SELL) all of the property purchased back to the Choctaw Nation.

This is not our first rodeo with Narconon of Oklahoma Inc, however it will be the last.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. patriot75 Member

!!!!MUST WATCH!!!! The end of this video is the best.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Interesting. That they would ask for a release before they opened your file would imply that they had actually learned something from the way David Love's case was handled and are being cautious. Shows a little fear. I like it.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. patriot75 Member

^^^Yes Indeed!^^^
  5. another123 Member

ARCHIVE: Narconon timeline of openings and closures goes in a little deeper about the battle between the state & Chilocco Narconon facility (up till 1990).
    I'm confused. Is Chilocco now closed and Arrowhead it's replacement? I know Narconon is known for shutting down and changing names/locations after getting in hot-water. Just wondered if this is the case in OK?
  6. patriot75 Member

At first it was Narconon Chilocco until they purchased the "Arrowhead Resort" they then changed to NN Arowwhead. NN Chilocco is NN Arrowhead.
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. patriot75 Member

Intersting......
    450:15-3-20.2. Validity of written consent

(a) A consumer’s written consent for the release of information shall be considered

valid only if the following conditions have been met and documented in writing:

(1) The consumer is informed, in a manner that assures his or her understanding, of

the specific type(s) of information that has been requested, and the period of time for

which the information has been requested;

(2) The consumer is informed of the purpose or need for the information;

(3) Services are not contingent upon the consumer’s decision concerning

authorization for the release of information; and

(4) The consumer gives his or her consent freely and voluntarily.
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Anonymous Member

Beware of the cornered rat.
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. Aurora Member

So you are the consumer.
    But who is requesting your private information? No one. Therefore, there is no purpose or need for your information.
    I guess the service is the interview, which is contingent on them getting to use your info to try to dead agent you?
    This offer smells more like coercion to me.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

Come into my parlour, etc.
  11. Xenu Is Lord Member

I would talk to both David Love and a Lawyer. I suspect they will just use it information to smear you and it would not end at the end of the interview. They would try using it in legal moves to silence you and media blitz to vindictively discredit you. They would use it to attack you in every way they can, it would be a mistake in my opinion. Nothing Narconon can say about you as a person can change what they did to those they killed, they can only kill the messenger. Why does this need to be about you and not their bad behavior, classic OSA move. If this were a Scientology case, you would have been labeled a defrocked apostate and confidential PC folder material, people you knew and statements you made would all have been marched out for the attack. You are in a unique position to not play that game. I would also say Narconon took your rights from you once before, so why would you be willing to hand them over to them yet again? They are acting like, if only the world knew what a liar you are they would be vindicated. I say let them, they will have their day in court, they need to answer to the state, not you to them.

WHATEVER YOU DO CONSULT A LAWYER BEFORE YOU SIGN ANYTHING
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
  12. Anonymous Member

Three persons died at Narconon Arrowhead and Gary Smith will only grant an interview if he can reveal confidential information about the whistleblower?
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Anonymous Member

Also, videotape the clams at every opportunity, particularly at signing, etc.
  14. Anonymous Member

He follows the examples of his betters, see B. Manning case.
  15. Anonymous Member

Don't give them an inch. Why should you have to sign away any of your rights just for them to appear on TV. It's a ploy to control you, fuck that. Don't fall for their tricks, you might regret it the rest of your life.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  16. Xenu Is Lord Member

Agreed, they don't have to talk about him, they can choose to talk about other things. They need desperately to be seen as the victims and are foaming at the mouth to go on the attack. Gary Smith is shit, how does he live with himself after what the cult did to these people?
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. Anonymous Member

Do not sign.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. Intelligence Member

First, this is out of Gary Smith's hands now - - it's way Uplines now and they
    are nervous to say the least. More like scared shitless and angry.

Colin gains nothing by them being able to disclose what they chose in his confidential file.

If it were me, I would first ask for a copy of ALL my files from NN AH - - not just Medical file,
    but also Ethics Files. I would stipulate that once I carefully review my files, I will then make
    an informed decision after consulting lawyer, whether or not I will consent to ANY release
    of my information - and designate which information for release and which is NOT to be
    released.

In my opinion, OSA is attempting to divert attention off of the other 3 subject victims and the
    manner in which NN AH operates carelessly, and wants to try to have the attention focussed
    on Colin only. This is their Tech in operation - the only way they know how to "handle" the
    serious trouble they are in and facing.

If they consent to sending you your file, don't be surprised if data is missing and some interesting
    bull shit added.

They are cornered and desperate and what they are asking is for their benefit only.

I will be a little surprised if they do concent to sending you your file - if you ask for it.

Asking for your file does not in any way consent to release of information therein.

Caution is definately in order anytime they ask for something.
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Anonymous Member

If you do not sign, Smith refuses to be interviewed then there is an interesting layer added to the report. "NN Asshat refused an interview because he could not release information about the accuser" Only makes them look worse.
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
  20. Anonymous Member

Exactly. Why would his interview depend on his ability to release private information about you. Makes no sense and viewers will realize that it's just an attempt to smear you instead of defending their dangerous program.

"never defend, always attack" -Hubbard
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

He's not called "Intelligence" for nothing.
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. Intelligence Member

Gary Smith SCIENTOLOGY DRUG RUNDOWN Advance 128 1996-10-28

Wonder what drugs he was "Running Down"?
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Tourniquet Member

Per Scientology, the Tech always works, and it is YOU (the end luser) who is fail.

Fuck them. Sign nothing.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Anonymous Member

Obviously LSD and PCP, among others.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. Random guy Member

Solid advice from David L. there.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  26. BigBeard Member

Sounds to me like Gary Smith is trying to do a bit of retroactive CYA concerning his "disgruntled former client" comment in a news article a while back. BZZZZTT!! Flunk.

Don't sign anything.

BigBeard
    • Agree Agree x 5
  27. Intelligence Member

After digging into archives on Smith, the more I loath this guy. He is a Sea Org "Spin Doctor"
    and will use Colin by attacking his credibility if Colin consents to medical file release of information.

Media and Public opinion has NN AH up against a wall with no way out except to spin the truth as
    they need and must. The gravity of losing NN AH is massive. If when this one goes down, it will cost them
    hundreds of millions - the bad PR alone will hit the Registrar's in Flag who must meet quotas, never mind
    the cash flow from 200 patient capacity at NN AH times $30,000 a pop.

Their legal fees right now are squeezing them and the Fox 25 News is spreading the word across
    the Nation - which will have an affect on revenues in California and Georgia NN's.

The new IAS Magazine, with 45 pages devoted to NN promotions, is a solid indication that the cult
    followers are questioning Narconon.

No doubt Marisa would LOVE to interview SEA ORGer Smith. Oh', it would be a delight indeed, if
    I could put some questions to this slippery spin doctor,..., LOL :) - -

I have a feeling that Gary will do an interview even without Colin signing a Release? OSA knows well,
    that if they do not give an interview, the issues will only build and expand into further trouble and EXPOSE.

It appears they are in "damage control mode" - - too late to "handle" what is already out. But if they
    can handle Colin by discrediting him, they in essence, handle some of the 3 other victims that are
    in the limelight.

No doubt, Gary may be having bad dreams right now about doing time in the RPF should he FAIL:)

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Quentinanon Member

I confirm that Gary did LSD.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

I'd been merely guessing. Thanks for the validation :)
  30. Anonymous Member

Also: if Gary did LSD, how'd he pass the Sea Org Fitness Board?
    I guess the SO will take anyone nowadays...
  31. Quentinanon Member

Patriot75, follow David Love's advice to the word. I see your signing a release of medical information as ammunition for the scientology crime syndicate to Fair Game you.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  32. Quentinanon Member

He was recruited before it was an out-qualification.
  33. Anonymous Member

Sign the docs, right after David Miscavige signs the identical set for himself.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

Wow, pre-1980s? Old-timer. I knew another guy from that era in the SO who'd been contracted despite the LSD, still in.
  35. adhocrat Member

every time the SO recruiters came along I said "LSD" and they left me alone.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  36. Quentinanon Member

It was not that way in the 1970's, but anyone who took LSD had to do the "Sweat out program", the predecessor of the Purification rundown.
  37. Anonymous Member

until Hubbard decided that the Sweat Out Program/Purif did not work to help LSD cases... oops, Tech fail.
  38. Xenu Is Lord Member

Great points!

It would be nice for someone to ask what business a drug treatment facility has in keeping ethics files on people? What exactly are they in the business of? Does the state allow treatment facilities to keep separate files on people under their care? Under the current law, would not ethics files not still be considered privet? A drug treatment facility that keeps non patient files on their patients is something other than a treatment facility.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  39. adhocrat Member

I heard some people were on that program for months and months and months, running in those wetsuits.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  40. Anonymous Member

Well, Hubbard policy clearly states (paraphrased) that anyone may view her/his Ethics File. There's no qualifier to it.