Customize

Narconon Arrowhead CEO Gary Smith will do interview if Colin Henderson signs a Consent for Realease

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by patriot75, Jun 6, 2012.

?

Vote: Was Gary Smith wise with his decesion?

Poll closed Jun 6, 2013.
YES 1 vote(s) 5.0%
NO 19 vote(s) 95.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. patriot75 Member

Dear Gary Smith, just a reminder. I think you might have forgotten what I have........[IMG]
    This damn package opened has been stinking up my room, it smells like I am back at Scientology's Narconon. Time to seal it back up until needed, which will be very very SOON I promise.
    • Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. lostatsea Member

Oh good. :) I did think that you knew better (and you did), but I was nervous for a bit there. Nicely done, Colin.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. patriot75 Member

^^^^^Thank You Iostsea, it was very hard not to show my cards while following the thread.^^^^^
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. DeathHamster Member

4 -
    [IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Xenu Is Lord Member

I get a bad gateway. I think the press needs to see it, whatever it is :)
  6. Xenu Is Lord Member

Naturally, everything you have needs to backed up, copied and stored in secure locations. The cult has a history of breaking in to peoples homes and worse.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. JohnnyRUClear Member

Also, never give your only copy of anything to the government.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Intelligence Member

I sent a 200 + page package of dox to Colin who can give to Fox News:)

We'll hold off the other 3,500 pages for now - don't think they'll be needed to shut down NN AH :)

• Like Like x 3
  9. Anonymous Member

Yes. Please scan all and post to file-sharing networks. Provide us a link and we will see there are many copies archived permanently ;)
  10. Anonymous Member

FIFY
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Intelligence Member

http://www.holysmoke.org/narconon/narconon-connecticut-thankless-job.htm

Here ^^^^^ is a link of Patty's that comfirms my NED Drug Rundown. She also explains how
    gov funds were to be sent uplines through illegal means. Similar to NN TR - only at NN TR,
    it was massive sums - which we will soon see is against the Canada Ferderal Charities Commission
    statutes. In essence, this could end up with their status being revoked:)
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Intelligence Member

And if you don't have a scanner/copier, in a pinch, take clear photos or video of the dox.

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. Chipshotz Member

Posting in Narconon busting thread.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Intelligence Member

Hope to hear back later today or tomorrow from NN AH "Insider-Source" - - just taking
    their pulse and blood pressure. With 200 staff members there, the leaks are delicious.

"What kills a skunk is the publicity it gives itself" - Lincoln

• Like Like x 3
  15. patriot75 Member

Already done....TY.
  16. Anonymous Member

17. patriot75 Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Intelligence Member

Very quiet inside NN AH past two days? It's like a deja vu of NN TR. Desperate and scared
    and running positive PR "Rah-Rah-Rah" on the underlings.

For the 3-5% of you NN AH staff reading this - - C'mon, think about what you have seen and
    witnessed at NN AH? Would you want your mother, father, child, or any friend or loved one
    to be treated and abused that way? You can do better - - walk out the door and tell the truth
    at your nearest Police Station or Health Authority.

If you REALLY want to help SAVE lives, which I believe you do, then start by helping desperate addicts
    get into professional, qualified medical rehab centers and shut down this AH Rehab of DEATH.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. anon walker Moderator

Hm. If I were in a similar sitch, I wouldn't make such outrageous demands.
    I would, however, insist that they address the fraud and hazards of their program.
    And demand an admission that NN is in fact Scientology in disguise.
    And answer all questions directly, without the infomercial.
    And discuss how it is that fresh ex-users magically become counselors.
    I'm sure I could think of more.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. JohnnyRUClear Member

By the time they did all that, they'd have to shut down anyway.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

Hey, I regard it as progress. At least they are asking for your permission to release your confidential file. Amy Scobee or Samantha Domingo or Lori Hodgson never had that privilege.
    As for your question - no, of course you shouldn't agree for them to release your confidential medical information. You and your medical file are not at the heart of the discussion, but the fact that three people died while in Narconon's care.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

Out of curiosity - why did they sent you an envelope with these vitamins? Do they have some sort of follow up programme for former patients to do at home?
  23. Anonymous Member

They have no follow up program, they have been clear about that. It's why they don't know about their failures.
  24. Anonymous Member

So what was the point of that envelope? Just a scare tactic?
  25. Anonymous Member

And Bruce Pyle was the Special Affairs director at NN Chilocco at the time and oversaw the harassment, investigation and Fair Gaming of critics. He worked with OSA Int and OSA Chicago during that time. While the scientology and narconon corporations are separate on paper, they operate hand in glove.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  26. patriot75 Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1