Customize

Narconon Arrowhead Gives Presentations in Oklahoma Schools Again

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by patriot75, Oct 23, 2012.

1. patriot75 Member

I would like to point out the issue at hand of allowing Scientology’s Narconon Arrowhead to be allowed to speak in public schools. The State of Oklahoma is allowing a Constitutional Violation to take place in the form of Separation of Church and State and the Stae does not care; or they would have stopped this from happening again.

Poons required:
    Canadian Es Address:1 Belt Street
    Canadian, OK 74425
    None
    Alumni Website:
    None
    Canadian Es County:
    Pittsburg County
    Canadian Es Phone Number:
    918-339-7205
    Canadian Es District:
    Canadian School District
    http://elementaryschools.org/schools/39913/canadian-es.html

View attachment OnMondayJohnBitinasofNarcononArrowheadgivesapresen
    On Monday John Bitinas of Narconon Arrowhead gives a presentation to students at Canadian School for Red Ribbon Week.

JohnBitinas-1.jpg
    John Bitinas of Narconon Arrowhead

View attachment CanadienOklahomaHighSchoolNikoofNNAHSpeaking10-22-
    Canadien Oklahoma High School Niko Scott Bain of NN AH Speaking 10-22-12

View attachment NikoScottBainPhotosatSchoolPresentation_zps36cc64a
    Niko Scott Bain Photos at School Presentation (^^not sure when or where^^)
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  2. RightOn Member

don't these teachers watch the local news?
    helllooooo?
    What is wrong with Bud Rattan?
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  3. RightOn Member

the kids were taught that all medciation is poison?
    WTF?
    Teachers are standing for this?
    and this has been going on for last 7- 8 years?
    again WTF?
    So that means that twice a year, each child has been exposed to this several times? Some for several years?
    RAGE!
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  4. patriot75 Member

This school is roughly about 3 miles from NN AH.
    I have been seeing red for most of the day....:mad::mad:
    • Agree Agree x 8
  5. Intelligence Member

Is THIS Priciple wiping grease off his hands or is he Cult-Brain-Dead?? Grrrrr!!! “They have been coming here and giving their presentation every year for the last seven or eight years,” Principal Bud Rattan.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Intelligence Member

Does he realize that if his Child or Grandchild is sent there, they may be 'Trading Sex for staff giving them drugs or leaving in a Coffin!!!

Well, I've been swearing a lot lately in my writing (my editor said to write like I SPOKE at NN), Sooo, "Those *Cock-Suckers* are in for a RUDE awakening soon ,..., and as I told Qual at NN TR "Next time you do something like that, you'd better have a fucking gun in your hand!!!" My daughter POKED her head out of her Ethics Office and said "DAD, stop YELLING; everybody can hear you!" I replied "That's WHY I'm YELLING!!!" -
    • Like Like x 8
    • Funny Funny x 4
  7. AnonMishka Member

Will be sending letters asap. This is ridiculous.
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
  8. Intelligence Member

John Bitinas - << need Intel history on this "Quack-Mouthpiece" ?

• Like Like x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. Intelligence Member

Just my opinion, but considering most NN staff are NN Grads, as this one is, AND
    most of the grads and especially NN AH grads who become staff, RELAPSE, I'll
    bet this "Quack-Mouthpiece" would FAIL a "Hair Drug Testing (Lab Based)"

Not a Urine or Blood test, but Hair. I'm a licensed Hair Dresser and owned Love's Hair Studio
    and know that hair only grows at about 1/2 inch per month, so even if someone is clean by Urine
    and Blood tests, a Hair Test would show Positive.

http://www.n49.ca/biz/loves-hair-studio-2000/bc/courtenay/1810-lake-trail-101/

http://www.surehire.ca/pages/services/hair-drug-testing.php

Next time someones around the skinny gaffer, just Yank one of his head, arm, or ?? hairs out? :)

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. Mr. Magoo Member

Surely there are a number of legitimate drug prevention programs that would be happy to step in and take the place of NN at these schools. No doubt they would do a better job, and as a little bonus I bet these other programs don't have a trail of drugs, dead bodies and lawsuits behind them. It would be a win all the way around.
    • Agree Agree x 6
  12. Quentinanon Member

With all the media indoctrination about foreign terrorists, more folks in the States need to wake up to the insidious internal threat called scientology.
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 4
  13. Me too! I feel sick to my stomach. Glad I didn't read it earlier in the day. Pray for his eyes to be opened.
  14. patriot75 Member

A little of both IMO of course:
    3478404791_b64d3685d3.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. patriot75 Member

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=30406
  17. patriot75 Member

https://whyweprotest.net/community/...shut-them-all-down.101915/page-6#post-2208107

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 4
  18. Quentinanon Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

I wonder if the local media is interested in this story.

DRUG REHAB UNDER CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION INVITED TO SPEAK AT LOCAL SCHOOL

that would be a juicy headline.
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Intelligence Member

I wish I could help more with this, but I have an URGENT end of this month deadline
    to meet. Even though a self-set one, this is how I work.

SUGGESTION? If there are ANY Case Precedents in Oklahoma concerning ANY Schools
    or School Boards being sued by ANYONE over ANYTHING, I can do something with it
    that "could" attract media, which will then perk-up your government and health agencies.

Case Precedent ARE very important in WAKING up School Boards. If they KNOW how much $$$
    they could face in a lawsuit, they LISTEN and so does Media.

I'm not familiar enough with the legal system in the USA or OK, to even begin a search?

But once I had the info, I can put something together VERY FAST :)

• Like Like x 5
  21. patriot75 Member

source: http://axiomamuse.wordpress.com/201...from-creeping-into-okla-public-schools-again/
    • Like Like x 7
  22. patriot75 Member

• Like Like x 1
  23. Intelligence Member

I do have undercover, hidden camera footage of how and why NN was BANNED in Quebec
    Schools and even the School Trusttees saying in Camera that they felt duped by Narconon.

The School Boards in OK, allowing this to happen, is OUTRAGEOUS!!! What the FUCK is the
    matter with these Trustees? Are ANY of them in the COS I wonder? It doesn't take much for
    a WOLF to get the sheep to follow or lay on their backs to be gobbled up by evil?

• Agree Agree x 3
  24. Anonymous Member

25. Intelligence Member

Narconon - OSA: “We plan to put ourselves out of business one day by eradicating drug use completely,” the release states.

NN/OSA will not put them selves out of business - - that will happen sooner than they think
    and not by them.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Intelligence Member

This ^^^ Broad should be a priority to contact? Do we have a DIRECT EMAIL ADDRESS FOR HER?

Oh', my mind gets so spinny sometimes? Perhaps my OCD, PTSD, BP and a spectrum of something else? OR simply pissed off:)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

28. Intelligence Member

Oh' Geeeze ,..., going to be a Looong night. Colin, I need email addresses to send a
    specific letter to, followed by a 205 page submission that We delivered to Mental Health and
    the Senator - - PLUS an FBI File to appropriate authorities with CLOUT to shut this down.

I can create a web page Link over on my narcononcanada website for those who want
    to Copy/Paste some poons?

I think they will eventually "Cry-Uncle"?

• Like Like x 2
  29. moarxenu Member

I think that Mothers Against Narconon need to get organized and respond to this.

They are in the best position to make officials aware of the dangers of Narconon.

They should write a letter addressed to the Boys and Girls Club and call them to cancel this event. We can support them with emails and calls.

Take note that the McAlester Boys and Girls Club is part of a national network that operates under a Congressional Charter.

It would be perfectly appropriate to contact members of Congress.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  30. Anonymous Member

I sure am hoping this is not the scilon Wise.
  31. BigBeard Member

Pushing the 'disguised religion in schools' angle can work. Maybe get the local ACLU office involved if necessary. For whatever this bit of history is worth:

Part 1 (This 10000 character per post limit is a pain)

Back in 2004 a series of events happened in San Francisco that eventually led to Narconon being stopped from presenting their materials in California public schools. Those events pretty much started with this article:

San Francisco Chronicle June 9, 2004
    What Narconon Tells Students
    Nanette Asimov, Chronicle Staff Writer

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2004/06/09/MNGL2736S31.DTL

The links on this page pretty much take you through 'the rest of the story'. Dr. Dave also has the details of what went down on his web page at www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Stop-Narconon/sfusd-articles.html

Several statements by Cof$/NarCONon spoke folks in the article rubbed me the wrong way, and I sent the SFGate my opinions of those statements, which I since turned into a handout I use when talking to local schools about Narconon. Your welcome to do the same.

My comments regarding the article at:
    <http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2004/06/09/MNGL2736S31.DTL>

From the article:

My Comment:

I would suggest whoever these "San Francisco school health officials" are take a look at section VIII.C.4 of the once secret 1993 closing agreement between the IRS and Scientology (Bold added for emphasis). The complete agreement can be viewed at <http://www.xenu.net/archive/IRS/>. Note: Another group, Citizens Commision on Human Rights (CCHR), that often claims to not be affiliated with Scientology is also listed as a "Scientology Related Entity".:

"4. The social benefit and other public benefit entities discussed at pages 1-28 through 1-42 of the June
    submission along with all subsidiaries, subordinate chapters, subordinate organizations, or sublicensees thereof (e.g., organizations that are permitted to use particular names, copyrights, service marks, and/or technologies) are Scientology-related entities. Thus, for example, Citizens Commission on Human Rights, National Commission on Law Enforcement and Social Justice, Scientology Defense Fund Trust, Association for the Better Living and Education, Applied Scholastics Incorporated, Narconon International, The Way to Happiness Foundation, and the Foundation for Religious Freedom are Scientology-related entities. Pages 1-28 through 1-42 are attached as Exhibit VIII-2 to this Agreement."

From the article:

My Comment:

If the science is sound, where are the peer reviewed studies showing that? There aren't any. If traced back to the source, every reference perporting to support this statement in NARCONON literature either originates from another Scientology entity or an untraceable source.

From the article:

My Comment:

The 1993 Closing Agreement, Section VIII.C.4, as noted above doesn't exactly agree with Mr. Carr's statement.

From the article:

My Comment:

Put another way, Mr. Carr is saying NARCONON is teaching the belief system espoused by Hubbard at the core of Scientology in explaining, incorrectly, how drugs affect the brain. By Mr. Carr's own statement NARCONON is in fact teaching a belief system in their presentations at schools, which is completely unconstitutional. Just because God isn't mentioned doesn't mean it's okay to teach a particular religions belief about how the mind works.

From the article:

My Comment:

Again, where are the peer reviews regarding this "science"? It should also be noted that high doses of niacin, as recommended in this program, can cause severe liver damage. For more information you can do a Google
    search using key words 'niacin', 'liver', 'damage'.

From the article:

My Comment:

There is nothing in the 1993 Closing Agreement to support this "religious and secular divisions" statement. In fact the opposite is true, the 1993 Closing Agreement specifically labels Narconon as a "Scientology Related Entity".

From the article:

My Comment:

Again, all of these organizations are in fact listed as 'Scientology Related Entities' in the 1993 Closing
    Agreement.

From the article:

My Comment:

If it's unofficial, then why is NARCONON INTERNATIONAL specifically listed as a 'Scientology Related Entity' in the 1993 Closing Agreement with the IRS? You may want to also do a Google search for "TR-L" (Training Routine - Lie) to understand why a Scientology spokesperson would make such a proveably untrue statement to the press. And yes, TR-L is actually part of the training a Scientologist can receive.
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  32. BigBeard Member

Part 2

From the article:

My Comment:

/facetious mode on/
    It's a dessert and it's a floor wax!
    /facetious mode off/

Either way it requires the teaching of a belief system, even if there is no mention of God. Which should cause it to be 'cut of at the knees' when touted to schools, and other government agencies.

Based on this reasoning it should be okay for me to start a non-profit group to print, distribute, and offer
    instruction in schools based on the following "Student Study Guide":

'1. Listen to instruction; pay attention and gain understanding.'

'2. Get wisdom, get understanding.'

'3. Do not forsake wisdom, it will protect you.'

'4. Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom.'

'5. Though it cost all you have, get understanding.'

'6. Hold on to instruction, do not let it go; guard it well, for it is your life.'

Of course if I tried this, the ACLU would be on me in a heart beat. And that's because even though there is no
    mention of God anywhere, these 'guidelines' are lifted directly from chapter 4 of the Book of Proverbs.

What Scientology claims it is doing with the NARCONON program, versus the 'Purification Rundown' taught as part of Scientology is no different, and should be barred for the same reasons.

From the article:

My Comment:

This is what Scientology calls, "an acceptable truth". There is no Scientology entity anywhere that does not report it's 'Stats' uplines. Ask a Scientologist what's special about 2pm on Thursdays? Answer: Weekly 'Stats
    Reports' are due. If ABLE does not report it's stats directly to the church, they report them to someone who does.

From the article:

My Comment:

Once again part of Scientology's belief system, the Tone Scale, is being taught in these presentations. The
    mistake many school administrators make when reviewing these presentations is assuming because there is no mention of God they are not religious in nature. It doesn't take talking about God to teach Scientology's belief system, because God is not part of it.

From the article:

Comments:

Another 'acceptable truth'. While it may be perfectly fine for doctors, lawyers, and other groups to use materials from these books, it is not acceptable for them to be used in making presentations to children in school. Any more than using a 'Student Study Guide' extracted from the Book of Proverbs would be. Even though there is no mention of God, it is still using a religions belief system as part of the course material.

From the article:

My Comment:

This statement on it's own should have the ACLU all over NARCONON being taught in public schools, or to other government bodies. It doesn't matter if it's being done in 'simple descriptions'. This is the clearest statement I've ever seen by a Scientologist that what's being taught is in fact part of the Scientology belief system. And that should not be allowed, any more than teaching a class how to study from the Book of Proverbs.

From the article:

My Comment:

See my comment about TR-L above. In my opinion Flowers-Catarineau let the 'cat out of the bag', and now Rena Weinbeg is in damage control mode. As for NARCONON being secular, see my earlier comments.

From the article:

My Comment:

Basic Scientology dogma, "attack the attacker" rather than address the issues brought up.

From the article:

My Comment:

As noted above, several Scientology beliefs (not scientific facts) are being taught as part of these programs. So, knowingly or not, Adini is speaking falsely in the response to the school districts question. And while there may be "no indication of proselytizing or recruiting", teaching a religious beliefs as facts to school children is completely "inappropriate", as well as unconstitutional.

From the article:

My Comment:

Right on Rev!

As I mentioned before, it doesn't take mentioning God to teach a belief system. And that is exactly what is being done under the guise of these NARCONON presentations to school children. The way Scientology plays fast an loose with the religious and secular labels for many of it's programs, depending on the audience, is one of the biggest complaints about this organization.
    ==================

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  33. Xenu Is Lord Member

It clear that we are fighting a corrupt state. The Governor mad a token statement before the Rock Center report and that is it. The stat agencies should have commented long ago and CARF feels that it is safe for it to let NN keep running. The Mayor of Canadian was going to let protestors speak at the town hall and then stopped taking calls. Yes that state was picked for a reason and it is because everyone's ass is for sale. Also it is one of the most religious states in the nation and people are used to making decisions base on made up crap and circular thinking.

At least the press there is trying to do their job. I would recommend that we look for a parent who might want to sue the school for this breach, see how much it cost to take out an ad. Letters reminding officials that they are on notice, and calling them out publicly is the way to go.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Intelligence Member

This ^^^ exactly WHY we need Case Precedents and or Formal Complaint Records. Mmmm ,..., wonder
    if 911 Calls from the School are available like the NN AH 911 Calls :) Indeed, they are - RIGHT??? :)

• Like Like x 1
  35. snippy Member

A Rate My Teacher type site below.
    (Can't say I condone these sites, but hey - the school took down it's own website.)

http://www.hallway.com/teachers/bud-rattan-reviews?type=Tells

Forgot to say "please"
    (oops)
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Sekee Member

This press release from last year mentions him.
  37. Sekee Member

Same guy?
  38. BigBeard Member

TL,DR of my 2-parter above: narCONon = $cientology. Get the ACLU involved using the 'Teaching (non-Christian in particular) Religion in Schools' angle.

I can't imagine the creationists being too happy about a bunch that believes we're disembodied aliens being welcomed with open arms while they're blocked.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

New
    poons away:
    First Name Last Name Company Job Title Business Phone Business Phone 2 E-mail Address
    OTC otcmaster@tax.ok.gov
    John Doak Insurance Commissioner (405) 521-2668 (918) 747-7700 john.doak@oid.ok.gov
    Janet Barresi Superintendent of Public Instruction (405) 521-3301 Janet_Barresi@sde.state.ok.us
    Mark Costello Commissioner of Labor (405) 521-6101 mark.costello@labor.ok.gov
    Ken Miller State Treasurer (405) 521-4526 ken.miller@treasurer.ok.gov
    Scott Pruitt Attorney General (405) 522-4396 (918) 581-2885 scott.pruitt@oag.ok.gov
    Gary Jones State Auditor and Inspector (405) 521-3495 gjones@sai.ok.gov
    Philip Grenier Lt. Gov. Todd Lamb (405) 521-2161 Philip.Grenier@ltgov.ok.gov
    Keili McEwen Govenors Office Director of Constituent Services (405) 521-2342 Keili.McEwen@gov.ok.gov
    Glenn Coffee Govenors Office Sec. of State (405) 522-3912 glenn.coffee@sos.ok.gov
    Alex Weintz Govenors Office Communication Director alex.weintz@gov.ok.gov
    Andrew Silvestri Governor Office Deputy Polict Director ndrew.silvestri@gov.ok.gov
    Katie Altshuler Governors Office Deputy Policy Director huler@gov.ok.gov
    Denise Northrup Goverors Office Chief of Staff rup@gov.ok.gov
    Gov. Fallin Govenors Office Govenor (405) 521-2342 mary.fallin@gov.ok.gov
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1