Customize

Narconon Drug Bomb

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by OTBT, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

That's a fascinating article - mostly about ulcers and bacteria, of course. But right at the end he gets asked a random question and, interestingly, his response is very timely:
  2. He avoided the "trap" of thinking that ulcers like his own, originate from emotional stress,
    but it seems that every other trap he found, caught him. :(
  3. eddieVroom Member

That's just a cock and bull story they tell you, hoping you won't notice that you shit when you saw the final bill...
  4. anonsoldier Member

Isn't this how super villains are formed? Doing super sciencey research and then testing the formula/theorem on themselves. Yep, I'm pretty sure that those guys were one lab accident away from trying to rob the First National Bank so they could take over the criminal underworld.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. As a former scilon ending in '96, I was a purif i/c for 3 years.

The purif is plain bullshit. Buy any colon cleansing kit and do it. Cheap. Simple.

So is the drug bomb. bullshit. You want to calm a psycho addict down. Give 'em 3 teaspoons of Magnesium Citrate 3 times in 6 hours. And seat them on a toilet !!!

As for taking large quantities of Vitamin A and E. Both can damage your liver in excessive amounts. The fastest way to kill yourself is to eat a polar bear liver. The vitamin A content (250,000+ IU's) would kill you.

If you want to be running to the toilet with explosive diarhhea mix a bunch of Vitamin C with Magnesium. It's an instant cure for the anally retentive. Which is virtually every scilon.
    • Like Like x 4
  6. xenubarb Member

Funny thing about scientists. They test things despite certainty that it will fail. Nobody imagined that any bacteria could survive inside the acidic stew in a stomach, but there you are. What a surprise! Turns out some can.
  7. Anonymous Member

Hoping you've been in touch with David Love, or will be soon.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. attackgypsy Member

Hey, I could save Narcanon a lot of money! It would be a one time expense, and can be written off. Instead of spending all of this money on Vitamin D, build a sun room and stick them in it 1/day. All the Vitamin D you need. And they look good with a tan.
  9. xenubarb Member

give me $26,000 and I'll cure your addiction for good. Cyanide never fails.
  10. Anonymous Member

zql2f6nchqci24.jpg
  11. Fuck the vitamins/mineral mix-Just looking at a picture of Anita Bryant is enough to give me explosive diarrhea.
  12. Puppetmama Member

I wonder if the people court ordered into Criminon (see other thread around here somewhere) could sue. Don't have time to look it up but aren't they fed a bunch of vitamins, too?
  13. Intelligence Member

At NN TR, we did our TR's in the Withdrawal Unit, sitting on the toilet. There were glass windows just below our neck,
    and we could stare at each other accross the way, with "Eyes Open. We were on the Frickin' toilet so much,
    it was the only way we could getter' done,..., LOL.

Just kidding^^^^^, but I did tell them this was the way to do it.

Seriously, it wasn't funny one little bit. HORRIBLE!

Every single person "pissed Diarrhea out of their ASS" for days and weeks on end. People were so sore,
    it was painful to wipe.

Dehydration, dizzy, seizures, and only occasionally did they call an ambulance for help. They know
    nothing about detox, except scientology religious doctrines and therapies. They are a dangerous
    facility and must be shut down everywhere.

Can they be shut down? Yes, you can bet on it:):):) .........makes my IRISH BLOOD BOIL!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Touchstone Member

You're doing great stuff, man, but GET SOME SLEEP!
  15. Anonymous Member

Narconon TRs = Toilet Routines
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Intelligence Member

LOL,..., how do you what time it is here, (3:00am)?:)

Seriously, I work from 2:00pm until 9-10pm, so I sleep until 9-10am, if I get to bed by 3:00am.
    Receive and send out dox from 10:00am to 12 noon, then 3 buses to work. It's all good.

Just making supper now, spaggetti; then going to bed. I have a disciplined work schedule now,
    and it's working out well. Eat well and take a Dr Authorized Multi-Vitamin:)

I used to work 20 hour days to get the ball rolling, but not now; too old, LOL.

<3 you Guys; have a good night.

17. BigBeard Member

The symptoms I repeatedly hear described for someone going through the NN program remind me of this:

Aside from being an accurate description of Lisa McPherson's gradual demise, many of the symptoms seem to be what NN inmates describe. In particular the "tingling sensation" at 10% dehydration. Combine that with the niacin and vitamin overdoses and I'm amazed anyone makes it out of NN alive.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Anonymous Member

Endless diarrhea is my first recall of doing the purif. This procedure is medically unsafe. Shut these fuckers down.
    • Like Like x 3
  19. RolandRB Member

I am wondering with this "drug bomb" that the doses are so high that this is no longer "taking dietary supplements" but rather "administering medicine" since at these doses they are clearly trying to "cure" an illness and using compounds that might have a negative effect on the body in their efforts to effect a cure.

Is there someone who can give an expert opinion on this? It may be possible to stop this "drug bomb" by a legal ruling.

For the UK, this needs reporting to the HSE (Health and Safety Executive) for that local authority where the Narconon centre is housed.
  20. RolandRB Member

"drug bombs" administered by the Narconon Centre at St. Leonards on Sea‏

To: rolandberry@hotmail.com

Dear Sirs,

I am writing to you to ask for urgent action to stop a four-times-a-day dose of what is termed a "drug bomb" that is used to rehabilitate drug addicts and substance abusers at the Narconon Centre at St. Leonards on Sea. You can find full details and a discussion from actual experiencs at this web site:

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/narconon-drug-bomb.77121/

Also from the Narconon UK web site:
    http://www.drugrehab.co.uk/residential_drug_rehab.htm

The "drug bomb" get mentioned on the following page on the above web site:
    http://www.drugrehab.co.uk/narconon_drug_free_withdrawal.htm

The "drug bomb" is described in more detail on the Narconon European web site:
    http://www.narconon-europa.net/drugbomb.htm

I would like your experts to consider whether this appears to be a programme that is dangerous to medical health. From reading the description of the symptoms and even in the warnings in the text of the programme then I can only conclude that this programmer is a danger to physical well-being and needs to be closed down without delay and banned from use within your jurisdiction.

Youth faithfully,
    Roland Rashleigh-Berry
    • Like Like x 5
  21. Anonymous Member

Go Roland!! We wuv you.
  22. RolandRB Member

^^ I made a Freudian slip with this "programmer" being a danger to physical well-being. :(
  23. Zak McKracken Member

inb4 Scientologists report "bomb threats" from Roland Rashleigh-Berry
    • Like Like x 3
  24. RolandRB Member

How is the "drug bomb" different to what they are given on the standard Scientology Purification Rundown?
    • Like Like x 1
  25. BigBeard Member

^^^They're not. At least based on info posted over the years on the various boards and forums. NarCONon is the supposedly "secular" version of the "religious" Purification Rundown.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 1
  26. RolandRB Member

Do we have a source for the Purification Rundown dosing of vitamins?

Got something. Looks to be the same dose of niacin - rising to 5000 mg per day. Might have come from the "Clear Body, Clear Mind" book.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purification_Rundown
  27. RolandRB Member

28. RolandRB Member

If we can get it stopped at Narconon then the Purification Rundown is just one small step away.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. RolandRB Member

Do we have and medical condemnations of this that have been used in a legal trial that we can use? Or state investigations?
  30. RolandRB Member

Google this:

high dose vitamin "medical supervision"
  31. RolandRB Member

Prescription niacin:

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2007/May/31/il/FP705310307.html

Nicotinic acid used to be available only in an immediate-release form. This meant the whole dose entered the blood stream at once. High doses caused flushing of the skin (redness, tingling and itching). Although this side effect was harmless, it was still annoying. Now, an extended-release version is available by prescription. The extended-release form reduces flushing by approximately 80 percent.

As with other cholesterol-lowering medications, there is a possibility of liver damage when taking large doses of niacin. It also may affect the blood sugar in some people. For these reasons, your physician should monitor your liver function and blood sugar levels while on high-dose niacin therapy

Dosage for lowering cholesterol is usually 250 to 2,000 milligrams per day. This is quite a bit higher than the 14 to 16 milligrams per day that is recommended to meet our nutritional needs. Because the doses needed to lower cholesterol are much higher than the amount needed for nutrition, and the risk for side effects greater, prescription niacin is considered to be drug therapy rather than nutritional therapy.
  32. RolandRB Member

33. RolandRB Member

These niacin doses on the Purif and the Narconon detoxification are most definitely at levels that are "therapeutic" doses rather than "nutritional" and so it should only be done under medical supervision.

How about they have blood tests every day with a doctor supervising it?

We've bloody well got them !!! :)
  34. RolandRB Member

^^^ This is enough to get both Narconon and the Purification Rundown closed down the world over.

No wonder I'm the only British critic on RFW :D
    • Like Like x 2
  35. Anonymous Member

From http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php/topic,8697.20.html

As to Sunshine's question, if I understand it correctly: UA's were given randomly to staff and students to ensure that there was no ongoing drug use. These had nothing to do with sauna itself. The sauna "tech" explained that niacin is a kind of magic vitamin that will "run out" radiation, drug residuals, illness, old sunburns or injuries, etc. A person would start at 200 mgs of niacin. If they had no reaction, the next day they would take 300, and so on. Let's say one begins to react (flushing, burning, itching) at 400 mg. They would take the same dose until They stopped reacting. Then they would go up another 100 mg. The reaction is seen as the niacin busting up and ridding the body of toxins. The tech says "what turns it on turns it off." So one.continues to take more and more niacin until there ceases to be any reaction (for most this happens at 2500mg but I saw students go up as high as 5000 mg. Once the reaction has stopped, the person is considered free of all drug residuals. That is how they measure it. With a quack theory that most doctors would laugh out of town. There is no actual, scientific process for measuring.
  36. RolandRB Member

I am going to have to spell this one out because the clams will be sent in to disperse this thread:

The doses of Niacin on the Purification Rundown and the Narconon detoxification equal and even exceed those for a therapeutic dose of Niacin to cut cholesterol levels that only a doctor/physician can prescribe. Only they can put a person on such a dose. There has got to be a medical reason to put a person on such a dose. They have to be trying to cure something. It has to be done under medical supervision because of the risk of liver damage. People have to be monitored. Blood samples have to be taken on a regular basis and sent off for quick results to monitor their liver enzyme levels (ALP, AST, ALT) to make sure there is no liver damage happening. And I am guessing this should be done before starting a course of niacin therapy.

The Church of Scientology is not allowed to give these doses of niacin. There has to be a medical cause with niacin being seen as a possible therapy. A Doctor/Physician has to make this decision based on the condition of their patient. It has to be supervised in case there is any adverse reaction. Blood samples will have to be taken on a regular basis and the results got back quickly.

It's all over for the Narconon Drug Bomb and the Purif and so it is all over for Scientology the world over.
    • Like Like x 3
  37. Anonymous Member

38. Anonymous Member

39. RolandRB Member

40. RolandRB Member

http://www.livestrong.com/article/250135-niacin-dosage-for-high-cholesterol/

Dosages
    According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, the recommended daily value of niacin is 20 mg for a 2,000-calorie diet. However, this amount isn't nearly enough to affect cholesterol levels. Therapeutic dosages of this B vitamin can range anywhere between 1,500 and 3,000 mg a day to improve your numbers. It is not recommended to take these amounts unless under the supervision of a medical professional.
    • Like Like x 1