Customize

Narconon Drug Bomb

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by OTBT, Feb 24, 2011.

1. RolandRB Member

^^^I am going to hit all the local authorities in the UK with Orgs over this. I've got enough medical evidence. What I need now is a collection of adverse events for the Purif or Narconon programme with references for these authorities to check on. If they were used in a legal case then so much the better plus please make this clear.

This time we are going to close them down. Either that or they have to back down from their Purif and Narconon "drug bomb" which I think they will never do.

I am way too busy to do this work this week and soon I go into hospital for major surgery and have some things to sort out so somebody on this forum needs to do this work and thoroughly so I can use it to make a complaint in the next few days.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Anonymous Member

You might have already covered this about niacin, but here is a link to the prescription strength extended release drug Niaspan, which is niacin. It has info on dosages, side effects, contraindications, etc.
    http://www.niaspan.com/
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Healing thoughts to you and a quick recovery.
    • Like Like x 4
  4. RolandRB Member

Already seen that one. The point here, folks, is at that dose it has to be prescribed by a medical professional and at that dose needs to have a special formulation to prevent damage and at that dose it has to be done under medical supervision with frequent measurements of liver enzymes.

The clams are not allowed to sell programmes that give this sort of dose of niacin which means their Narconon detoxification and Purification Rundown are illegal.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. BigBeard Member

Since there are two parallel threads on this, I'll repeat here:
    Not specifically due to NarCONon/Purif, but there's a JAMA article at: http://www.shipbrook.net/jeff/CoS/narconon/niacin.html regarding 3 documented cases of liver damage while taking high doses of niacin for real medical problems. Unlike NarCONon/Purif, in none of the cases did the dosage exceed 3,000mg.
    The fact these people WERE under medical supervision, and had problems any way, should say something about the risks associated with extended use of high dosage niacin for any reason.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 3
  6. RolandRB Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. ^^^^^^^Excellent posts, L. Ron Hubbard's 'Purification Rundown' quack science is medically dangerous for everyone including ALL Scientologists who are required to endure this absurd 'treatment' as part of their 'religious training'.

By policy, Scientologists never accept criticism of LRH 'Tech' (Entheta) and are trained to not only ignore legitimate criticism but to also go after anyone who dares to speak out against Hubbard's insane programs which also includes his Introspection Rundown that killed Lisa Mcpherson.

This is the biggest fundamental flaw in Hubbard's Scientology, there is no opportunity to correct abusive policies and medically dangerous programs.

Hubbard's 'Tech' is perfect and can never be changed per policy.

Any Scientologist who encounters 'Entheta' from a friend or family member trying to make them aware of Scientology's dangers is placed in a PTS situation, the legitimate critic is considered an SP who must be handled or disconnected from per Hubbard policy.

Scientology's Narconon being shut down (TY, David Love) in Canada is the biggest blow ever suffered by Hubbard's 'Tech' and rightfully so considering the dangers the participants are exposed to, well, Scientologists are exposed to these very same dangers every day.

L. Ron Hubbard's purification rundown and introspection rundown need to be shut down permanently everywhere they are practised including inside Scientology itself including the mother church and any independent or free-zone operation.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Anonymous Member

^ ^ ^ READ THIS
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. RolandRB Member

What would come in very handy is a statement coming out of the Quebec investigation that criticises the vitamin regime.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. RolandRB Member

What would come in handy is an up-to-date recommended daily dose of vitamins plus the maximum recommended dose. I could then claim that any dose above this is not acting as nutrition but is rather a therapeutic dose.
  11. RolandRB Member

12. Anonymous Member

Does narconon give their clients niacin or niacinamide?
  13. RolandRB Member

niacin
  14. Anonymous Member

I think this thread is really on target highlighting the grossly excessive usage of niacin on these poor folks who have had the misfortune to enter NN. My brother takes Niaspan because he had a heart attack. I know taking it is ಠ_ಠ srs bsns.
  15. RolandRB Member

But if they are not feeling well after taking all that niacin I suppose they can just pop out and go see a doctor.

Perhaps not:

HCO PL 26 July 1965 "Release Declaration Restrictions Healing Amendments" by Hubbard says:

"HEALING AMENDED

"All students of any course are debarred from visiting any medical or healing practitioner unless they are given an Ethics clearance first and all possibility of 'roller-coaster' (sudden case decline) has been looked into and any suppressives or bad auditing precisely isolated. The exception is an emergency involving severe injury or infectious disease, but in this case the student must be cleared by Ethics to be permitted back on course or even in the org. This includes all accidents. "Course Supervisors are subject to Comm Ev in not so routing students requesting to see a doctor. "All students must have permission to see a medical doctor except in cases of severe emergency."
    • Like Like x 1
  16. RolandRB Member

^^^ Has somebody got this issue?
  17. Intelligence Member

4,000mg per day is VERY toxic indeed! Most patients are being administered this dose BEFORE
    they see the quack and BEFORE blood tests are done to measure liver enzyme counts.

And since they can NOT change this "Tech", they are in a SHIT-LOAD of trouble coming
    to a theater near you soon. "The Theater of Inquiry in the Public Forum and Courts".

18. RolandRB Member

Are their liver enzymes measured on a regular basis while on the Narconon detox?
  19. Intelligence Member

Absolutely NOT! If you feel sick while in the Purif (Sauna), they say emphatically,
    "What turns it on, will turn it off - - now GET BACK IN THE BOX!"

Irish Grrrr!!!

• Like Like x 1
  20. RolandRB Member

21. Intelligence Member

22. RolandRB Member

Have you scanned in the above? I could use it in the UK to close down not only Narconon but perhaps the Purif as well. I am particularly interested in the niacin angle.
  23. RolandRB Member

What is the scientology reference for the phrase "what turns it on will turn it off"? Is it this one?
    L. Ron Hubbard, HCO PL of 27 MAY 1965, PROCESSING

(yes it is - see below)
  24. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  25. RolandRB Member

HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE

Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex

Remimeo HCO POLICY LETTER OF 27 MAY 1965

Sthil Cl VII Course
    Students
    Qual & Tech Divs
    Sthil Staff
    All HATS
    Ethics HATS
    Star-Rated Check
    HCO Div
    All HATS

PROCESSING

Since 1950 we have had an ironbound rule that we didn’t leave pcs in trouble just to end a
    session.

For fifteen years we have always continued a session that found the pc in trouble and I myself
    have audited a pc for nine additional hours, all night long in fact, just to get the pc through.

Newer auditors, not trained in the stern school of running engrams, must learn this all over
    again.

It doesn’t matter whether the auditor has had a policy on this or not—one would think that
    common decency would be enough—as to leave a pc in the middle of a secondary or an engram and just coolly end the session is pretty cruel. Some do it because they are startled or afraid and “Rabbit” (run away by ending the session). Auditors who end a process or change it when it has turned on a heavy somatic are likewise ignorant.

WHAT TURNS IT ON WILL TURN IT OFF.

This is the oldest rule in auditing.

Of course people get into secondaries and engrams, go through misemotion and heavy somatics.

This happens because things are running out. To end off a process or a session because of the clock is to ignore the real purpose of auditing.

The oldest rules we have are

(a) GET THE PC THROUGH IT.

(b) WHAT TURNS IT ON WILL TURN IT OFF.

(c) THE WAY OUT IS THE WAY THROUGH.

These now are expressed as POLICY. A falsified auditor’s report is also subject to a Court of
    Ethics. Any auditor violating this policy letter is liable to an immediate Court of Ethics convened
    within 24 hours of the offence or as soon as is urgently possible.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Intelligence Member

27. Intelligence Member

I am in a precarious position until next week. I can NOT tip my hand by posting
    scanned dox right now. Trust me when I say OSA is monitoring EVERY post I
    make right now. I have seen some of their Coms to a certain investigator when
    their "Genius" quoted to Investigator, "We know who David Love is on all the
    Forums and this is what he's posting"! Aren't "they" just a bundle of brilliance,..., LOL :)

That said, ALL will come out soon - - be patient. Hope to Publish truck loads of dox late
    May-June:)

• Like Like x 3
  28. RolandRB Member

^^ ok, no probs.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Ersatz Global Moderator

Dear OSA,

I am David Love.

Snuggles,
    Ersatz
    • Like Like x 3
  30. Stealth Member

:)
  31. RolandRB Member

This is going to eventually knock out the Narconon detoxification and the Purification Rundown the world over. Once done then all that will be left is the Marty cult.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. RolandRB Member

Is prescription medication withheld on the Purification Rundown?
  33. RolandRB Member

Do you see what is coming your way you cult idiots? No Criminon and no Purif. What you gonna do to fill your Idle Orgs after that?
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Intelligence Member

35. RolandRB Member

36. RolandRB Member

It's just a matter of time and waiting for the good documentation for your quack-therapy Purification Rundown and Narconon detoxification to be removed by the authorities. Lose the Narconon thing and there goes all those vulnerable people with moneyed families that you were going to suck in to do further courses and join staff after you bled them dry. Loads of fucking money and staff lost there! Lose the Purification Rundown and all your fresh-meat chumps are limited to doing are cheap correspondence courses. They are not going to fill the coffers of the IAS with their tens of thousands of dollars if their correspondence courses cost tens of dollars. You won't be able to pay for the lighting, let alone the heating, for your Idle Orgs.

And there is more to come you fuckwits......

Much more...... :)
    • Like Like x 1
  37. RolandRB Member

All the clams go "snap, snap snap",
    Coffee Grinders "bap, bap, bap",
    Joy-rides "zap",
    Obscene Dogs crap,
    Tra-la-lalalala-la-la-la!

:)
    • Like Like x 2

38. ^^^^^^^^^LRH was a fraud, it's ALL bullshit, he was out of his mind from jump st., crazy bastard, I wish whatever turned his deeply disturbed mind on turned it off a lot earlier than heavy doses of vistaril and he was stopped from 'processing' every Scientologist he conned. The way out is the way through the front door, wake up from the insane processed trance.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. grebe Member

Well he sure had all the fucking answers to everything. Too bad the humans fall for that schtick so easily.
    • Like Like x 1