Customize

Narconon Hawaii

Discussion in 'CoS Front Groups' started by OTBT, Feb 16, 2009.

1. OTBT Member

Narconon Hawaii

http://www.honolulu.gov/NCO/nb23/09/23febag.htm

2. Re: Narconon Hawaii

We need to hit this hard. Do we have the names of the Board Members and contact information? We need to hit this HARD before it's too late.

I know we have a few Hawaii Anons- what say them?
  3. OTBT Member

Re: Narconon Hawaii

For Hawaii anons, scilon link for Narconon Hawaii

Hawaii Drug Rehab & Drug Education

Undated promo from another scilon link (which seems to be honey pot link)

Narconon Watch - Narconon News

4. FreakE420 Member

120211641383thumbnail.png
  5. Re: Narconon Hawaii

Hrm, I can't even figure out what's going on in that neighborhood. I think they already have a Center.
  6. Re: Narconon Hawaii

Hawaii Anon here. We've been planning a raid on Narconon Hawaii. Word has it they've moved into the Kapolei Shopping Center disguised as a meth treatment facility, still trying to verify that tip.
  7. Re: Narconon Hawaii

Ugh... I wish I still lived in Honolulu so I could be there to raise hell about this bullshizz.

Scilons taking advantage of the meth problem in Hawaii. Smooth. They're calculating assholes aren't they?

Contact Info for Reps in Hawaii:
    Senator Daniel K. Inouye- Send your comments to Senator Daniel K. Inouye
    Senator Daniel K. Akaka (D)- Daniel Kahikina Akaka, U.S. Senator of Hawaii: Contact Me
    Representative Neil Abercrombie (D)- About Neil | U.S. Congressperson Neil Abercrombie - 1st District of Hawaii
    Representative Mazie Hirono (D)-Write to Representative Mazie Hirono

Kelly Preston's picture is on the NarcoCon front page... ick.

Someone needs to be informed about the REAL success rates... dox?

I know when the Second Chances in NM closed down the news reported a 36% rate as opposed to Scientology's 90% bullshit. That's how they got the funding so that obviously needs to be debunked.

If we can inform the people making the money-spending decisions that they fabricate their success rates then that could make an impact on what they allow.

Ideas? Dox?
  8. xenubarb Member

9. Herro Member

mmmmm... hard....
  10. Ogsonofgroo Member

Good linx Xenubarb.
    *caeks*
  11. AnonLover Member

12. xenubarb Member

That is a pretty lame excuse for a study. It persists in suggesting that the thing might be modified to better serve inmates, while glossing over the inaccuracies (niacin to sweat out lipids) the qualifications of staff (often graduates fresh out of narconon) and the fact that the purification rundown is utter codswallop.