Customize

Narconon "intel dump", evidence gathering list

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by tinfoilhatter, Mar 10, 2014.

1. DeathHamster Member

Wickstrom’s A Forever Recovery -26 hospitalized -Faulty Furnace causes Carbon Monoxide Leak

They didn't even know that there was a problem until firefighters wearing portable alarms came for something else!

http://www.battlecreekenquirer.com/...treated-after-carbon-monoxide-leak/844136001/
    Any bets that a staff member switched off the CO alarms, rather than find out what the problem was?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. TorontosRoot Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Quentinanon Member

I would like to see the minutes of their "exec council" meetings to see if it a staff member even submitted a estimated purchase order to fix the furnace or they collectively minimized the problem as "dev-t". The scienazis who ordered and depowered the CO alarms should be held criminally responsible. Peoples lives and health were at risk.
  4. The Wrong Guy Member

Getting People onto The Bridge Through Narconon

By Mike Rinder, November 12, 2017

Quote:

Tonight at 8pm there is a special episode of The Aftermath touching upon the subject of scientology’s front groups.

Of course, the most well-known of them is Narconon, which is why it was so ironic that I was sent this a couple of days ago.

Scientology says the “social betterment” organizations are NOT recruitment arms for scientology.

Look at the first paragraph of this letter.
    bobbywigginslettersfo.jpg
    Bobby Wiggins seems to have retired from his Narconon job and now is making commissions from persuading people to give money to the IAS. The irony of this is when he WAS in Narconon he had to scrape and scrounge and beg for money because he got zippo from the IAS.

Source: https://www.mikerindersblog.org/getting-people-onto-the-bridge-through-narconon/
    • Like Like x 1
  5. DeathHamster Member

Assuming that there were any CO alarms. They're required by wog law, but there's a planet to clear and Thursday is Coming!

From the way that Michigan papers over regulation violations and constant dumping of people at bus stops and homeless shelters, I wouldn't trust them to check that at all.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Quentinanon Member

Rinder should know this: Nobody ever "retires" from a scientology job. They route off or get transferred, laterally, up, or down.
    Wiggins has been laterally transferred out of NarCONon, likely because he would eventually get a subpoena to depose on what he knows about the NarCONon/scientology crime syndicate connection and what role he played in that. The OSAbots who run NarCONon are running scared. They are finding out that they are like plasticine representations wearing labels in a big Hubbardian clay demo.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. TorontosRoot Member

They are very desperate in guelph with their narCONon flyers going up all over the place. People have been ripping down and letting store owners know.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. DeathHamster Member

Narconon flyers in Guelph? What do they say?

Do they have a Narconon open in Canada now?
  9. TorontosRoot Member

I think they are advertising the website more or less. I hope there is NONE in canada. Their website lists nothing in canada unless they were pulling a fast one.
  10. Quentinanon Member

They might have a "NarCONon safe house" where they can hide from process servers, the OPP and the RCMP.
  11. DeathHamster Member

They do have that property that they couldn't get rezoned for opening a Narconon. Finding a way around that is probably somebody's stat.