Customize

Narconon LA Times 1990

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Anonymous, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

This is old but still pertinent, well researched and written:
    http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-scientology062790,0,884315,full.story
  2. Anonymous Member

Nice find.
  3. Anonymous Member

I came across this in another thread, if I remember correctly it was Sponge who posted the article link. I only posted the last section of the article that was on Narconon/purification and had to cut out a section of that because it exceeded the 1000 word post limit.
  4. Anonymous Member

Ok, a google search for Dr. Ronald E. Gots:
    "In a blistering 1988 report, Dr. Ronald E. Gots, a toxicology expert from Bethesda, Md., called the regimen "quackery," and noted that "no recognized body of toxicologists, no department of occupational medicine, nor any governmental agencies endorse or recommend such treatment." The report ended Shreveprt's dealings with the program."

So was the report in 1987 or 1988? More importantly,
    Where do we get hold of this report?
  5. Anonymous Member

I did a search on this company but didn't find anything. Dr. Gots and this company did the study for the city of Shreveport.
  6. mongrel Member

7. Anonymous Member

Or ask him about any contemporary press coverage in 1987-1988 by the Shreveport Times, then find copies of the articles in a local library.
  8. Anonymous Member

Correction: It was DeathHampster who posted the link to this story: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...two-–-barbara-ayash.91737/page-3#post-1933057
  9. Anonymous Member

10. patriot75 Member

Good find!!!!!!!!
  11. Anonymous Member

LOL, Hubbard's worthless gay science experiments are as useful to society as this:
    hofstra%2Btoilet.jpg
  12. xenubarb Member

Toilets work, and they help people.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

As does taking a shit, they are both useful to society.
  14. Anonymous Member

Tonnes of liquid sewerage are not something society strives to keep, and must be destroyed without sorrow.
  15. xenubarb Member

Preferably in Bonaire's wetlands...