Customize

Narconon of spanish TV show

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Xenu Is Lord, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Xenu Is Lord Member

2. Strixcoil Moderator

I'm totally making a thread about this in the spanish forums. Might you guys want some translation? I think I can try.

ADD: GOD SHIT PISS FUCK, WAS THAT A BOOK OF L.RON HUBBARD?
    Wasn't it supposed that they don't have anything to do with Scientology? Fail "hide tech" dawg. :p
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Translation will be much appreciated, Strix! Thank you! <3
  4. RightOn Member

thank you!
    yeah just the book being pictured in that interview is very telling!
  5. mnql1 Member

AT 5:07 in the video, the interviewer asks how many people are on staff at Narconon and how many psychologists Narconon has. The guest (Lorenzo Sayago, Narconon Director) replies that the staff consists of ten persons and that Narconon AndalucĂ­a can accommodate up to 18 to 20 "students", but he completely avoids saying anything about psychologists.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Sounds like someone who runs the show should be advised by a spanish Anon. Looks like they duped their way in to the show.
  7. Strixcoil Moderator

Looks like? It was like a FOX news interview. Totally far away from even questioning Narconon, just asking random generic questions so she doesn't get into trouble.

She's a nice interviewer, but lacks the taste of risk you should have when talking with people. None of the questions were even slightly risky.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

That is all fine but it might be nice if the did a disclaimer on the next show saying that their prior guest did not honestly represent themselves.