Customize

Narconon-Scientology Physician

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Aug 3, 2011.

1. xenubarb Member

Like the way you think...muahahahaha
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Intelligence Member

Looks like ant Narconon in Canada is going to be in for big problems in near future.
    Following a meeting with a "prominent Physician" recently, Narconon may be hard pressed
    to find any doctor that will work for and with them.

Narconon could and may send their patients to the USA for clearance to enter the Sauna,
    but this won't work for long.

With the Quebec College of Physicians decision and another ongoing investigation, Narconon is facing a whole lot of nightmares.

May be easier for them to simply close down in Canada or endure continuing extraordinary legal fees
    for quite some time.

Probably better for the BASTARDS to "Bugger Off"

An Ol' Irish Quote:
    “You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'”

• Like Like x 6
  3. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. Intelligence Member

We're getting there.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Intelligence Member

Draft Only :)

This is massive.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 2
  7. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. John Spacer Member

Bump, wonder what that does :)
  9. John Spacer Member

10. peterstorm Member

This is why.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Intelligence Member

End of five page cover letter attached to more than 530 pages of pertinent dox.

• Like Like x 5
  12. Intelligence Member

Oh' my God,..., I've finally typed the last page for,..., for this one:)

I am very happy.

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 5
  13. Intelligence Member

PeterStorm, turn on your SKYPE???
  14. John Spacer Member

^?^?^?^
    bump
    (can somebody from admin please make this a sticky one)
  15. grebe Member

For you, David, With love.

• Like Like x 4
  16. over9000OT Member

17. Intelligence Member

Holy Shit-Storm Batman! A Television Reporter saw this^^^^^photo, with my comments, on
    my Facebook Wall and they posted a "Like." I know this Reporter well and have done a couple
    of Tv shoots for the station. (In contact now with Reporter)

We'll see where this goes:)

• Like Like x 4
  18. moarxenu Member

>9000 pages of LIKE!!!!
    • Like Like x 5
  19. Intelligence Member

Was bored, so played with a short video and some "Tag War" :)

Better try to get some sleep now:) Off to Trois-Rivieres
    early tomorrow morning and wake up some scilons.

Tick-Tock! Set your alarms; time is running out:)

• Like Like x 3
  20. 00anon00 Member

GO DAVID LOVE
    GOGOGO
  21. Intelligence Member

Quebec City Protest Today - will post video in new Poat Game Thread ASAP!!! :):):)

HUGE WINS

After seeing Yvette today, I'm hungry for a banana. So I'm eating one:)
    • Like Like x 6
  22. Intelligence Member

Uploading "Teaser" video now. It's just a short 2.5 minute video and it's in French.
    Will have full length 5 to 10 minute video, with Sub-Titles done ASAP:)

Teaser should be up here in about 30 minutes or less:)

23. Intelligence Member

24. Intelligence Member

Will courier dox to College of Physicians tomorrow morning, (well later on this mlorning,..., LOL).

Then I'm going to take it easy - just have a few more loose ends,..., ROFLMAO :):):)

Then one more Formal Complaint to College, a shit load of dox to Ministry of Health and Social Services,
    new Formal Complaint to Canada Competion Bureau, Formal Complaint to Revenue Canada, Formal
    Complaint to Department of Justice Canada, Formal Complaint to Canada College of Physicians, contact some more politicians and have the Ombudsman standing by to Investigate anything that drags too slow.

TV and Newspaper Media being lined up. TV Reporter contacted me today - - and they are GOOD!

Very good! :):):)

• Like Like x 2
  25. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 1
  26. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 5
  27. nobodyshome Member

Way to go David. The first payoff of many for all this hard work. Love you muchly
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Intelligence Member

I spoke to her Sister for about two hours yesterday. She is in so much pain still and
    just needed someone to chat with. Her family and children miss her so much.

She left two twin daughters behind and their sixteeth birthday is coming up. I will
    be visiting family mid October in Toronto area.

The twins want to talk to me about their Mom: she was my very best Friend at NN TR.

This is going to be tough on me indeed. I am really looking forward to meeting with several
    people in Toronto area, but mostly this grieving family who wants answers

This is sooo sad ((^O^)) - (Tears). - - I hurt lots :-(

There will be chapter in new book about this story.

• Like Like x 2
  29. moarxenu Member

The one word I find missing in most writing in the media about Scientology is this: victim

It is the victims of Scientology and Narconon who must be given priority in everything that that is thought and written.

David's loss of his beloved friend and her twin daughters of their mother; Victoria Britton's loss of her sweet and talented 20-year-old son; the many mothers who grieve the loss of their children through disconnection - these are the people for whom everything must be done to support them in their grief, to vindicate them in justice, and to dismantle the Church of Scientology in its present form so none of these horrors ever happens again.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

I never met a client, employee, or slave of the Scientology corporation that was not also a victim.
  31. Intelligence Member

UPDATE JUST IN TODAY:

This physician has already been banned from associating with Narconon. The Review Committee
    is examining the Case to see if physician should be disciplined/sanctioned (fine or licence suspension)

kevyu8.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Intelligence Member

College Of Physicians Ontario - Scientology Practicing Medicine Without A Licence
    http://oracle.home.xs4all.nl/mgarde/q_v_sci.htm

• Like Like x 1
  33. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 1
  34. Intelligence Member

Some more VERY sad news about this death. The children are not doing well due to the stress etc of her Mom
    and Auntie dying. Just got off phone to sister. We're setting up a meeting with family and I AND investigative TV Reporter.

The entire story behind this will blow people away!

This is becoming more WHY for me every day.

• Like Like x 1
  35. xenubarb Member

Her death will not be in vain. History is full of people whose deaths made society correct itself. Small consolation, yes, but her death will help put this noxious scam out for good.
    • Like Like x 2
  36. Triumph Member

grieving Is part of the normal Healing process....DL

the cult think Is to audit the grieving away...theres nothing normal in that process...especially when the overriding goal is to extract as much cash from you as they can $$$$$$

think positive... your not holding soup cans trying to erase a memory..you should be having
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Intelligence Member

Her death will definately not be in vain. I promise.

AND her story will not be forgotten. I am going to Toronto in November to meet
    with family and interview for book chapter. Apparently, Arlene wrote in her diary everyday
    she was at NN TR, (sounds like someone else I know):)

I knew her well and we spoke everyday. The family wants some answers and her children need
    empathy and love from all who care.

This story will paint a clear picture of WHY rehab centers need Certification in order to operate.
    And must adhere to strict government health regulations.

• Like Like x 1
  38. peterstorm Member

Our dear doctor has also disappeared from the Drug prevention network of Canada.

http://dpnoc.ca/about/our-board-of-directors/

Their "Doctors and Medical Expert Board Members" is now empty :)

For those who know, this organization is against Insite
    • Like Like x 4
  39. Intelligence Member

Yes, oh' dear indeed. Running for the hills are they? LOL

But as Yvette stated, "We could find you if we really wanted to" :)

Of course they are against Insite; it cuts into their cash cow by using harm prevention.

• Like Like x 1
  40. Quentinanon Member

Looks like the NarCONon scam is falling apart quickly in Canada. We need to import that action to every other country where the cult front group operates.
    • Like Like x 1