Customize

Narconon Trois-Rivières closing party raid

Discussion in 'Canada' started by peterstorm, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Intelligence Member

2a0dhra.jpg

This ^^^^^ hey' Fox, looks like you caught the owner of Thetasoft, Antonino Putorti and wife Lucille,
    in your photos. Thetasoft owns the NN TR building.

http://narcononcanada.com/
    On February 27, 2007, the subject property was sold by Antonino Putorti, Lucille Proulx, and Cynthia Putorti to Thetasoft Inc., represented by Antonino Putorti, president and secretary, and Lucille Putorti. The sale price was $575,000 ($340,547.45 paid by a May 23, 2006 mortgage, $234,452.55 to be paid by installments interest-free).

Mr. Antonio Putorti, president of Thetasoft, is no virgin to controversy or to being stained with attempts to bend laws and government regulations. Antonino took over ownership of Golf des Forges in Trois-Rivières on or about February 7, 2007 and ended up in hot water when he introduced as a condition and part of an employment contract that employees accept L. Ron Hubbard Scientology administrative policy. Employees who refused to participate were dismissed and filed complaints followed by out of court settlements.

The key agreement to the property sale and purchase is;
    “The buyer or any tenant or nominee or company that operates within the premises included in the present sale promise to exercise no activity in connection with the Church of Scientology, and this in or on all buildings and/or grounds included in the present sale. They also promise not to sell any of the property acquired by this sale to the Church of Scientology directly or indirectly, under penalty of lawsuit for damages and interest by the seller [the nuns].”
    • Like Like x 13
  2. PresidentShaw Member

Related, we had teh chance to talk with Mr Bob Bouchard who used to be director of the Golf Club les vieilles forges at the time Mr Putorti had bought it and imposed scientology on them.

The sound is not very good sadly so turn volume up.
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Random guy Member

Bloody marvelous!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Intelligence Member

We had a wee language barrier yesterday,..., LOL. I gave the media a list of the deaths at Narconon
    and the COS ORGS, included in the list were attempted suicides etc. There has NOT been 80 deaths
    of patients while at Narconons. There have been several and some recent ones.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Zak McKracken Member

Could that be 80 clusters of BTs cleared?
    80 lives destroyed?

Or could it be when the paper asked NN management for comment,
    they deliberately inflated their Stats, as policy requires them to?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Intelligence Member

Published on Apr 30, 2012 by Intelligenceplus
    April 28, 2012 - - Montreal Anonymous and David Love charters plane the day before protest at Narconon Trois-Rivieres after Quebec Health agency forces the closure of dangerous Scientology Rehab. On Sunday, April 29, 2012, 20 protesters from 3 Cities, gathered in front of Narconon for celebration and time of remembrance for the deceased and abused patients.

• Like Like x 6
  7. Intelligence Member

April 29, 2012 - Anonymous protest at Narconon trois-Rivieres. Large turnout for final raid at Narconon following the Quebec Ministry of Health forcing Scientology Rehab to close due to patient safety. Narconon failed to meet most of the certification criteria by employing unqualified staff, no doctor or medical staff on premises, and operating a detoxification rehab not recognized in scientific or medical literature. Health agency feared for patient health and welfare and demanded Narconon immediately relocate patients to other treatment centers. David Love and 20 Anonymous protesters

• Like Like x 4
  8. moarxenu Member

Can you marvelous fags translate and subtitle? AFAIK this is the only interview I have seen with anyone connected with the golf course affair.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. GuyFox Member

Thanks, i was about to ask who he was.

The mystery car parked by the wide open back door on Saturday was his blue Sentra:
    (click on photo to enlarge!)

[IMG]

Wondering what exactly is he up to in there, day after day?
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Intelligence Member

Why are the videos only showing a "!"?????

I can't post any videos???

11. JohnnyRUClear Member

Keeping Scientology Packing
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Fudge?
    • Like Like x 1
  13. RightOn Member

what is up with the red car? It looks like it has two little kids painted on the front of the hood and the sides are all painted.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Intelligence Member

April 30, 2012 - - Following Narconon Trois-Rivieres being investigated and shut down by the Quebec Goverment Health agency, is Narconon Arrowhead and other Narconons in North America facing the same scrutiny and closures? There were two deaths at Narconon Arrowhead in past seven months. Knowing the high risks and patient danger, are the Governments and Health Departments not responsible for due diligence to ensure patient safety or is it a case of "Hear no Evil - See no Evel - Speak no Evil". Each and every Narconon operates exactly the same. According to the Church of Scientology, ABLE, and Narconon International, the techniques used in every Narconon, MUST NOT differ - nothing can be changed as per L. Ron Hubbard's policy. To do so in Narconon, is a High Crime. Thus, the dangers discovered at Narconon Trois-Rivieres, are exactly the same at all Narconons - their's is NOT an isolated incident as Narconon International will most probably claim.Clearly, with three deaths (two recently), at Narconon Arrowhead, there certainly should be grave concern. David Love

• Like Like x 3
  15. another123 Member

Does it say Free Candy on the side of it? [IMG]
    • Like Like x 6
  16. GuyFox Member

One of the Narconon vans, my guess is that must have been the one used for school visits? David might know more.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Intelligence Member

I've driven that van and have a close-up photo of it. Give me a sec.On another note, my vids are back up again?

18. Intelligence Member

Just for Marketing Narconon.

Skip up to 3:15 minutes on the video:

• Like Like x 3
  19. Strixcoil Moderator

...The photos and the gif made me cry of joy. ;_;
    • Like Like x 3
  20. RightOn Member

thanks guys
    kids painted on the front of the hood……. just horrible
    • Like Like x 2
  21. RightOn Member

this may be a dumb question… but a jail being across from narconon...
    is Criminon in that jail by chance?
  22. Chipshotz Member

The "NarCONon Buster" is priceless.
    • Like Like x 6
  23. Intelligence Member

It would be easier for an Elephant to mate with a Human, than the Quebec Government
    allowing Scientology Criminon into any jail. ALL talk by any rep from "Say No To Drugs"
    is NOT permitted to talk in ANY Quebec Schools. "They are Banned" - - the same as any
    Physician in Quebec promoting the Narconon Program. BANNED!!! :)

• Like Like x 6
  24. GuyFox Member

FINALLY.

Finished editing the video, it's cooking now. Gonna take a while, it's a big one.
    • Like Like x 3
  25. Quentinanon Member

paper+shredder.jpg
    • Like Like x 8
  26. Intelligence Member

It's about time - - Geeezzze:)

(((HUGS))) :) <3
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

Remember to add sugar to the sauce, so it's not so acid!
    And the garlic, don't forget the garlic!
    • Like Like x 1
  28. another123 Member

Don't laugh. I think they have an APP for that:
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
  29. Enturbulette Member

Youse guise simply bring happy dance tears to my eyes. A victory both savory and sweet indeed!
    • Like Like x 4
  30. 00anon00 Member

Best .gif. EVER
    • Like Like x 10
  31. Intelligence Member

In my opinion, TROUBLE is on it's way BIG TIME for this S.O.B.

qnl6hx.jpg

1j4zyc.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Quentinanon Member

An officer of the Markabian Fleet basks in the defeat of NarCONon Trois-Rivieres, sipping tea flavoured with psych drugs.
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 8
  33. PresidentShaw Member

Partying like it's 2008
    • Like Like x 6
  34. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  35. Silly433 Moderator

• Like Like x 5
  36. PresidentShaw Member

I'll see what I can do, don't give me time limits though :p
    • Like Like x 3
  37. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 1
  38. yey for fake wanna be drug rehab being shut down!
    yey for AnonShaw finally making it out to protest!
    i wish my fags were as dedicated as you guises!
    • Like Like x 4
  39. PresidentShaw Member

Finally? I was protesting in 2008 already :p
    • Like Like x 2
  40. Intelligence Member

What the hell did you do, send it to our lawyers for approval,..., LOL :)

• Like Like x 2