Customize

Narconon Trois-Rivières in trouble!!!

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by peterstorm, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Intelligence Member

Hello Mr. Guy Fox: I don't make too many promises, but I can promise you this. They will
    never be able to remove this Video from the Internet:)

Building another New Web Site right now to Post ALL videos and News Media Articles, with awesome Links.

Will take some time, but I don't "Dilly Dalley",..., LOL. :):):)

Keep up the AWESOME work Mr. Fox!

2. Intelligence Member

Accidently came accross this video on an ex-patient from Narconon Trois-Rivieres.

3. Intelligence Member

Tuesday, August 9, 2011 10:13:05 PM - Narconon Trois-Rivieres in More Big Trouble!

And Joelyn has the financial backing to do this. I wish her all the luck and support.

• Like Like x 7
  4. Intelligence Member

Intell just in at: 6:30pm, August 9, 2011

"Andre Ahern (NN TR Executive) scambling to find people to provide evidence in their fight against me....."

"....Grasping at straws and beating dead horses,...,he'll need more than luck,..., and Perjury bites hard! :)

5. Anonymous Member

Anyone seen Pooks around? Isn't she a former Narconon exec who left the cult?
  6. Anonymous Member

Not sure about Narconon, but she's posted recently...try PM.
  7. xenubarb Member

Yep!
  8. Intelligence Member

Intell in a few minutes ago: Narconon is running scared, BIG TIME :)

• Like Like x 6
  9. Intelligence Member

They should be running scared. The following will be submitted when I return to Quebec :)

• Like Like x 6
  10. Intelligence Member

Narconon Trois-Rivieres began to implode from within it's own Scientology Dogma
    a long time ago. Fear prevented many from speaking out or filing complaints.

It is now a "New Era" in Exposing Narconon as a Scientology "Owned, Operated,
    Administered, and Directed" Scientology business operation. It is a predatory, exploitive,
    and extortive practice of Scientology upon the vulnerable and medically ill. It IS a "Bridge to Relapse",
    with no after-care.

One of the world's Evils; soon to perish in public disgrace and shame. (or are they above shame as Operating Thetan Beings?)

• Like Like x 3
  11. over9000OT Member

I can't like this post enough.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Intelligence Member

13. Intelligence Member

News Update Just in:):):)

This ^^^^^ is very beautiful - a "snow-ball" effect upon the Cult :)

Tick-Tock DM!

• Like Like x 6
  14. xenubarb Member

Hot diggety!
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Intelligence Member

Tunnels Under Narconon Trois-Rivieres!!!

Met with someone today who said they knew without a doubt, that there are tunnels under
    the Narconon Trois-Rivieres grounds. Seriously!

Apparently, they were done way back at the beginning of when the Nuns (Oblates) began. It kind
    of makes sense, because of the harsh winters etc. But there is another part to this that I need to
    confirm because it really is quite bizarre! Very CREEPY indeed!

Will post ASAP:)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Intelligence Member

Been a great trip out Western Canada. Will post a New Thread when I return to Montreal on Sunday morning.

Lots of good news and I will update in a "Time-Line" of trip and where we are with all the Complaints,
    Investigations, Law Suits, and Pending Actions.

I really needed this week away and with family. It has motivated me more than ever to push forward
    like never before. We WILL have WINS; WINS; WINS! I promise:) :):)

rtmgxl.jpg

An Ol' Irish Quote:
    “You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'”

• Like Like x 3
  17. Intelligence Member

Is Narconon Trois-Rivieres still in trouble?

Are we there yet?,..., LOL. > can you tell I'm bored waiting for my flight back to Montreal:)

18. Intelligence Member

"Draft Only" Title and Cover :)

Only a few more interviews and Chapters to go!

24yd3ls.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Anonymous Member

20. Intelligence Member

Narconon Trois-Rivieres still promoting 70% Success Rate while "Practicing Medicine Without a Licence"?

Tisk-Tisk, Narconon,.., and Tick-Tock:)

Another "Shit Storm" is on it's way.

I've been taking a rest, but now I'm 'Back.

• Like Like x 4
  21. Anonymous Member

There's something you don't often say. Glad to hear it.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 1
  23. Random guy Member

Hehehehe, the Schadenfreüde...
  24. DeathHamster Member

Narconon is now in the Terminal Ward. They can't continue to operate a "drug treatment" facility without at least a facade of medical exams by a doctor, but now doctors can't associate themselves with Narconon.

Haha!
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Anonymous Member

A very major win.
  26. xenubarb Member

Nor should they want to!
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Intelligence Member

Just came accross this in the comments at: http://montrealanonymous.blogspot.com/2010/03/narconon-exposed-in-quebec.html

Tick-Tock:)

• Like Like x 3
  28. Tangerine Member

• Like Like x 5
  29. Chipshotz Member

David, not enough can be said about your efforts. Trois Rivière will never be the same.
    • Like Like x 5
  30. Intelligence Member

My hope is that no Narconon anywhere, will ever be the same by the time ALL is said and done.

Too many vulnerable and ill people are being exploited to fill scientology coffers and wine and dine DM and his Thugs!

"Psychological coercion by dangerous mind-bending cults under cover of religion can only occur, like disease, when there is no immunization against it. In this case, the immunization is freedom of speech. The cults, using tax-free dollars, can violate human rights only when the truth is allowed to go unpublished."

• Like Like x 4
  31. Intelligence Member

I was laying in bed and had to get up and read this again RE: "...they have fire walled all info about narconon..."

According to the new Certification requirements, they can't restrict information concerning Narconon.
    Narconon MUST have an avenue of direct complaint to the Ministry and they can't restrict information
    relevent to the rehab facility the patient is in.

When I was there, we were forbidden to discuss Scientology and we had books taken away, while being forced to
    watch scientology videos and anti pharmacutical videos.

If they didn't promote or advertise the use of Internet while being a patient at Narconon, they could simply
    not have computers for patient use, But they can not ban internet sites ONLY because of their own self-serving
    needs to avoid patients viewing the truth and controversy surrounding Narconon.

"Freedom of the press or freedom of the media is the freedom of communication and expression through vehicles including various electronic media and published materials."

Human rights protection under the Charter:

- every human being possesses intrinsic rights and freedoms designed to ensure his protection and development;

- the freedoms of conscience, religion, opinion, expression, association and peaceful assembly

- the right of elderly and disabled people to security and to the protection of their families or the people acting in their stead, and the right to protection from all forms of exploitation

The Ministry of Health and Social Services is NOT going to like this.

What a paranoid bunch of Culties!

• Like Like x 2
  32. Sad to say, I believe it is much worse than even clinical paranoia. I see it as psychopathic behaviour of a disturbing order. Danger, David, great danger. Please, be careful!
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Intelligence Member

Yes I know; get new curtains, a dog, and a locking gas cap:)

And while I'm at it, I must remember to buy two more 500 sheet packages of printer paper tomorrow:)

• Like Like x 2
  34. And it is almost tomorrow! Get some rest! :)
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Intelligence Member

"...It is better by noble boldness to run the risk of being subject to half of the evils we antipicate than to remain in cowardly listlessness for fear of what might happen..."
    - Herodotus

Good Night:)

• Like Like x 2
  36. moarxenu Member

ITT: David Love and the Revolt of the Narconon Slaves
  37. XenuKittyT Member

Yessss DLove!!! They have hurt too many people, my family included!! I want to see them pay consequences for their actions!! My dream come true that they would ALL be shut down entirely!! You are the voice for so many of us. Thank you a million times over! <3 ya
    • Like Like x 1
  38. XenuKittyT Member

Whatever happend with those tunnells btw? That's sooooo creepy!!!
  39. Intelligence Member

That's what the staff member who told me said, "Creepy and Ghost-Like".

We're still digging for more info, no pun intended:)

• Like Like x 1
  40. xenubarb Member

If you were in Germany, you could call your efforts "NarcoNein." heh.
    • Like Like x 6