Customize

Narconon Trois-Rivieres Breaches Patient Confidentiality

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Intelligence Member

[IMG]

(SNIP)

http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?module=News&func=display&sid=7917

http://narcononcanada.com/2012/04/11/narconon-trois-rivieres-breaches-patient-confidentiality/

• Like Like x 7
  2. BigBeard Member

Are the libel laws in Canada anywhere near as draconian as they are in the U.K.??

And weren't these bozos put on notice by the government a while back about 'retaliation' type comments directed at you??

Off hand, I'd say they're getting desperate. Which brings to mind the old saw about rats being the most dangerous when they're cornered. Be careful out there.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 10
  3. Intelligence Member

I am contacting authorities in a few hours.

Talking to Blown Sea ORG member in Mexico City
    right now doing Boolean searches on our Canadian Executives etc. The Ex has 4 screens open and
    is VERY good at what they do, INCREDIBLE Intel coming in,..., LOL :)

Ex has been following us for one year now. I now have data I've needed for quite some time.

Definately NOT an OP:)

I'm receiving Data, NOT giving ANY:)

• Like Like x 7
  4. Intelligence Member

I don't usually swear, but ***F_ _K*** am I ever tired.

I don't know what to think about all this Data I am receiving from so many sources,
    but Andre and OSA are beginning to piss me off. Not a wise thing to do to an Ol' Irishman.

So, we're going to "Kick It Up A Notch" and pull their scilon pants down even further.

###

[3:24:51 AM] David Love: Andre Ahern
    [3:30:11 AM] Sender: Continental Liaison Office Canada
    696 Yonge Street
    Toronto, Ontario
    Canada M4Y 2A7
    416 922-0310
    [3:30:39 AM] David Love: yvette shank
    [3:30:43 AM] David Love: osa
    [3:31:19 AM] : CLO : IS THE LOCAL SEA ORG ADMINISTRATION : LINK BETWEEN SEA ORG INTERNATIONAL AND ALL CHURCHS OF SCIENTOLOGY OF ITS AREA
    [3:31:39 AM] Sender: OSA: OFFICE FOR SPECIAL AFFAIRS
    [3:31:43 AM] Sender: SEA ORG BRANCH
    [3:32:11 AM] Sender: AND USUALLY HAVE: OFFICIAL COMMANDER OSA CANADA
    [3:32:16 AM] Sender: INTERNAL PR OFFICER
    [3:32:20 AM] Sender: EXTERNAL PR OFFICER
    [3:32:43 AM] Sender: THEY ARE THE BOSSES OF EVERY SINGLE DSA (DIRECTOR OF SPECIAL AFFAIRS) AT EVERY LOCAL CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY ON THE AREA
    [3:33:14 AM] Sender: AND THE DSA IMPULSE THE PROGRAM THRU THE PUBLICS DIVISIONS ON A SCIENTOLOGY CHURCH WITH THE OT COMITEE OF THAT ORG TO CREATE NARCONON
    [3:33:30 AM] Sender: THE NARCONON REPRESENTANT SHOULD BE PART OF OT COMITTE AT THE SCIENTOLOGY CENTRAL ORG
    [3:33:44 AM] Sender: AND HE OR SHE MUST DO NARCONON CONTROL FOR THE AREA AND CREATE ONE

Sender From:
    Continental Liaison Office Latin America
    Calle Puebla #31
    Colonia Roma, Mexico D.F.
    C.P. 06700
    Mexico
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Intelligence Member

Anonymous is extremely facinating - a non-organized, 'Well Oiled Machine" LOVE IT:)

• Like Like x 3
  6. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 2
  7. Intelligence Member

Email below is to me from an Executive Director at Narconon Canada. Xxxx xxxx, is the Executive's
    daughter, who is a scientologist and works in Ottawa at Health Canada, as an Administrative Officer. I met her in Ottawa and was shown her office where she works.

Subject: TR: You better be very hungry
    From: "Aline Proulx" <aline.proulx@narconon.ca> (Add as Preferred Sender)
    Date: Fri, Sep 18, 2009 1:30 pm
    To: <davidlove@smartpeopletoday.com>, <xxxxxx@yahoo.ca>
    From Subject (Thread Messages) Date Size
    Hi guys,
    Xxxx (my daughter) wanted me to forward this to you.
    Aline
    O.K. this is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!
    Enjoy!!
    xxxx xxxxx Administrative Officer/Agente administrative
    Non-Insured Health Benefits Program/Direction des services de santé non
    assurés
    First Nations and Inuit Health Branch/Direction générale de la santé des
    Premières Nations et des Inuits
    Program, Policy and Planning Division/Division de la politique, du
    programme et de la planification
    55 Metcalfe Street, #6-029
    Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0K9
  8. Intelligence Member

We were connecting dots, Shank/OSA, Jean/OSA, Melnychuk and this popped up on Boolean search?

Hope this is not doxing? Posted for Toronto Anons in hope of providing additional data?

Will contact A. H. in Toronto.

Government investigators need all they can get.

9. Intelligence Member

NN TR Law Firm - Heenan &amp; Blaikie to David Love

[IMG]
    78g4.jpg
  10. Anonymous Member

A small typo in your press release:

It should be "abided by the request"
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Intelligence Member

Snip off three page document to government this morning

35n0u2b.jpg
  12. RightOn Member

Dave, take a break and get some rest.
    I know this is now coming to a fever pitch and it is what you have been waiting for for a very long time,
    but this is also a time when you should be thinking clearly and have all pistons firing at the same time.
    Lack of sleep will hinder that.
    Thankfully COS is burying themselves by not keeping quiet as usual, so let them spout what they may and dig their deeper hole.
    But PLEASE get the rest you so very much need!
    • Like Like x 5
  13. Intelligence Member

Dox sent to Ministry of Health, Human Rights Commission, Certification Committee, et al.

14. Anonymous Member

"Going to the mattresses" is supposed to be a mob term.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=going to the mattresses

But the link doesn't mention that you'll be well-rested with a spring in your step when real trouble happens. Never interrupt your enemy while they're making a mistake, and might as well get some some shuteye while they're doing it.
  15. Intelligence Member

I know some of you track my post times and can see that once again I worked through the night and
    I really do appreciate your concern. What I did all night was absolutely required to be done ASAP - now.

I really don't know how I do it, but my children know that when Dad sets his mind, something happens
    that keeps me sharp and keen and I never stop until the job is finished. My Father said, "David, don't
    start something you are not ready, able, and prepared to finish; and finish well."

You know, Andre Ahern said that (was saving for book, but what the hell), David Love was a drug
    addict for 35 years. What a Frickn' dumb ass liar! Yes, I used drugs off and on for MORE than 35 years,
    but NOT Non-stop.

I have had nine (9) major surgeries under general anesthetic - - hundreds of stiches and staples. My
    three lower discs were removed (3 back operations), and now I have Titanium Plates and Screws. Broken collar bone, Fib and Tib leg broken, both arms broken, stabbed in chest and arm and left for dead in Vancouver. Had my guts cut open so Doctor could sow up an ulcer that was leaking stomach acid and nearly killed me.

What I'm trying to say here ^^^, is that I suffered in severe pain on many occasions and became
    addicted to major pain killers and opiates. So Andre, GFY - - just like I told you at NN TR!

Anyway, I may be turning 60 on May 30th, but I'm still one tough Irishman and the WRONG one
    they chose to PISS off-):):)

I LOVE you ALL <3<3<3

• Like Like x 5
  16. RightOn Member

holy crap Dave!
    You sound like the 6 million dollar man
    I knew you were half borg! It explains everything.

[IMG]

The following must be said in that guy's movie voice..

"David Love...
    Half Human, Half Borg and All in up in COS's ass!"

Now go to your room and go to bed!
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Anonymous Member

Don't let them push you into a defensive position Intelligence, it's what they want. I doubt anyone here is surprised you have a back story, you wouldn't have been at NN TR otherwise. Personally, I'm far more interested in what you have been doing since 2009. That is, until your book comes out. :D

You have expected this tactic. That you stay the course regardless is evidence of your strength of character.
    • Like Like x 3
  18. RightOn Member

yes
    and publically saying you are pissed ect.. on this forum will only delight them.
    Don't let them push your buttons, and if they do, take a chil pill (not literally) and poker face!
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Intelligence Member

Busy day ahead:)

Brand New Victim of NN TR's from out West.

• Like Like x 5
  20. Zak McKracken Member

Actually, he's a person and not a fictional persona.
    Intel has incredible reserves of strength (more than me)
    but he's still human and humans all need to sleep.

Mr. Love,
    It's not my place to issue orders,
    but all-nighters are really rough on the CNS. They take more out of you than you realize.
    Don't make us PA the whole Montreal Legion, to go stage an Intervention on your ass. That won't help anyone. (but OSA)
    • Like Like x 4
  21. RightOn Member

is it wise to give COS a heads up on everything you do, everything that you receive and when you are going to do interviews? ect?
    I just think some things should be kept under wrap?
    IDK, I can only suggest that it may be better to keep them guessing?
    • Like Like x 3
  22. Intelligence Member

New Intel in a few minutes ago from NN TR :)

• Like Like x 1
  23. Intelligence Member

Don't be concerned what I DO post - - thay are concerned what I DON'T post.

Chill, don't worry, I know exactly what I'm doing. I give VERY little "heads up" on what I do.

And NOT to give Intel to OSA, I will not say how many of my 3,200 Friends contacts I deal
    with EVERY day - - many ex-staff etc, etc.

Be patient, you'll know all about it when the book is out,..., LOL :)

Sleep?? I just hads a nap, will have another now, unless too many BEEPS from incoming
    messages, then head out with a couple video cameras and mini voice recorder.

I give "Heads up" to what I want them to know or think. They HATE me and have told me I change
    Velance too often,..., LOL.

• Like Like x 2
  24. Intelligence Member

I'm having a LOT of fun and LOVING every minute.:)

Now for a wee nap, before I take off to squeeze some tiny little balls.

• Like Like x 1
  25. RightOn Member

<3
  26. Sponge Member

You must be doinitrite David because the cult is going mental with shitloads of self-serving Narconon PR fluff articles polluting the newsfeeds.
    • Like Like x 5
  27. Random guy Member

Please take care David. Eat healthy, get enough sleep, enjoy life a bit. The cult is not going anywhere.
    • Like Like x 2
  28. BigBeard Member

Sure they are. Sooner or later they're going to hell by way of the gray bar hotel. Personally, I'd like to see sooner.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 5
  29. Aurora Member

Ahern or whoever, not a doctor, diagnosed this client with psychosis. And uses it as an excuse to dump the kid without a damn for his welfare. Then announces this to the whole country. Shouldn't the Canadian government be in shutting this place down NOW??
    • Like Like x 4
  30. GuyFox Member

Should we plant our DeWalt boombox at David's doorstep, blasting lullabys? =3
    • Like Like x 5
  31. Intelligence Member

Ok, boys and gals, now I will say WHY I worked through the nite to get shit done. To save time,
    I will copy-paste:

The Following just in from Government investigator:

The reporter I met today is very interesting - - or should I say awesome in more than

one way:)

She was just as EXHAUSTED as I and still has to write two more articles today.
    We will be meeting again "soon" - - will not post or tip what's coming, but it's delicious:)

My day job boss gave me day off to take care of business - - everything is cool and ahead
    of schedule for now,..., LOL.
    I will get good rest and sleep tonight once finish what I'm doing right now.

• Like Like x 4
  32. Intelligence Member

I agree huge!
  33. Intelligence Member

This ^^^^6 is important to me.

If anyone sees an online article about NN TR, Andre Ahern, or anything that refers to Yvonne Keller, the lady who was featured on the CBC TV National News, please let me know. Rebuttal News Wire Canada press releases are ready to publish. May have one up online tonight if NN TR has not removed patient confidential info. Working on one more while I was on bus, exposing staff-patient intimate relations. And I sure as hell will publish names of "Scientology Sexual Predators" - - Bastards!

• Like Like x 2
  34. Intelligence Member

From scilon law form Heenan and Blaikie to me:

2nbyf5s.jpg

&quot;...as well as the true nature of your activities at it's premises...?&quot;

No comment - - can not confirm or deny at this time, but &quot;IN DUE COURSE&quot;,..., LOL :)

• Like Like x 1
  35. Intelligence Member

And this was an long &quot;Insider&quot; email to me only a short while after I left.

Have hundreds from many people who WERE there:)

Wonder if they are still having bad PR &quot;Handling&quot; meetings,..., LOL.

124khvl.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  36. Sponge Member

There's this from NN TR specifically mentioning you and Yvonne Keller.....

Narconon Trois-Rivieres Drug Rehab True Result – Sacramento Bee
    Wed, Apr 11, 2012 — Feed: Google News

Likely duplicate(s): Google News/SYS-CON Media (press release), Google News/Canada NewsWire (press release), Yahoo! News/prnewswire.com, Google News/MarketWatch (press release), Google News/Massachusetts Newswire, Google News/Send2Press Newswire (press release)
    The Narconon drug rehabilitation program is a voluntary, drug-free, social ... – eNewsChannels
    Wed, Apr 11, 2012 — Feed: Google News

by Aria Munro TROIS-RIVIERES, Quebec /eNewsChannels/
    • Like Like x 3
  37. Intelligence Member

Working with my Mexico City friend right now and will publish soon :)
    This person is awesome and FAST - - use to be in Sea ORG, well positioned.

I LOVE it:)

"Narconon True Result Success Rate" :)

38. Intelligence Member

AWESOME!!! Thank you - - will send to Government now. This is NOT Andre Ahern - - I don't
    think he has the smarts (or stupids for this), this is OSA handling this directive?

39. Intelligence Member

Should have "Narconon True Result Success Rate" written and published within hour or two :)

40. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 2