Customize

Narconon Trois-Rivieres Charitable Status Revoked

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Intelligence Member

[IMG]

http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?module=News&func=display&sid=9908

Media Release:

Submitted by intelligence on Mar 10, 2013 - 03:22 PM
    SNIPS:

MORE HERE:
    http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?module=News&func=display&sid=9908

• Like Like x 11
  2. .....NONE resources are use to STOP Corruption and Corrupts! That is why this is what happening to my family and many, many families all over USA for Protesting on the Streets and exposing Corruption and Corrupts, still we are KILL w/out GUNS!! We have been "Kill Alive" because of the Retaliation of some JUDGES! Read my tweets at pradera123 Watch video & make it Viral, so it does not happen to anybody else!

Please Help us to Spread, Share The Truth: in YTube /IR7b6uiofjg Plz watch this short video it is the product of the retaliation of some of the Judges.....It took us over 10 Yrs to do & upload, Cuz we are blocked mostly everywhere! Begins Spanish for a minute.. follows English Read tweets at pradera123 or join my FB TheMeadowsFmly Blocking us to shut us up! Manipulating my mail, internet and PH, but My family exist! WE ARE NOT "SPAM" orGoogle Marina Meadows We are in need of Urgent Help !!
    Marina Meadows
    This message by Marina Meadows has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  3. raboon Member

Canadian authorities finally figured out a brainwashing death camp isn't the same thing as a charity.

Thank god for smarter, saner intelligences. Fucking great work :)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Balloons for Funny.jpg

elronsad.gif

Happy Fucking Birthday, Ron!
    • Like Like x 4
  5. DeathHamster Member

Not that NTR were going to re-open soon, but another nail in the coffin doesn't hurt.

Plus, if they try to open elsewhere in Canada, that'll hurt them.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. RightOn Member

YEAH!!!!!
    Due to your diligence, bravery and balls of steel David, they are no longer considered a charity.
    THANK YOU!
    And Happy Birthday Ron!
    Hip Hip Hooray!
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Anonymous Member

The Canada Revenue Agency is the equivalent of the IRS.

The Quebec government shut down NN there, but they have no jurisdiction in Ontario or other provinces.

Should Scientology's Narconon try to obtain charitable status in another province though, this ruling by an agency of the Canadian federal government should go a long way towards preventing that.
    • Like Like x 4
  8. moarxenu Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    WIN!!!
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Intelligence Member

Yes, this ^^^ is correct, but this REVOCATION was voluntary and I don't have ALL the
    details yet,....., but Intel keeps coming in. I suspect the "Voluntary" has to do with, partly,
    because of the Feds investigating some Tax and Donation discrepencies that NN TR was
    involved in etc. The Execs involved, could face big troubles yet to come.

Some time ago, two formal complaints were filed with the Ontario College of Physicians and
    their files are open for additional evidence should a NN open in Toronto.

But it appears that 'they' may be going a legal route, with a legit medical detox, then coerce into
    a Narconon - - one they open in Ontario or another one? Either way, there's HUGE money in it for
    the executives and staff.

• Like Like x 1
  10. RightOn Member

how can it be a legit medical detox? it wouldn't be following Source or KSW
    • Like Like x 1
  11. HellRazor Member

Win after win after win... Hahaha!
  12. DeathHamster Member

I believe that all provinces except Quebec use the Canada Revenue Agency for determining charity status. If the CRA yanked their status, they're screwed outside Quebec.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Intelligence Member

Narconon does not need charitable status to operate as a drug rehab in Canada. Any organization,
    corporation, entity, or person, can open a drug rehab and run it as a "For Profit" business.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Intelligence Member

YES, this ^^^ is a key point I was looking at and will publisize in due course.

The IAS members would be PISSED to NO END if they knew that COS members were
    going outside the Hubbard Tech to operate, just because of a loop-hole?

This is one of the reasons NN TR was CLOSED. Andre Ahern, Narconon director of legal affairs,
    refused to change or alter the Tech, thereby complying with the Health Ministry to stay open.

Here is from an Investigative Factual Report:

View attachment 2ltsz01.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Anonymous Member

comprehensively bitchpwned
  16. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 1
  17. DeathHamster Member

Screwed for charity status.

I'm sure that they could still turn quite a profit. Also, CoS organizations have a habit of simply not paying their taxes until they get their charity status or cut a deal for a fraction of the amount.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. RightOn Member

again, a "medical detox" with untrained people without proper certifications? And who is going to give them permission to open and what organization can give them accreditation?
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Intelligence Member

From the website, it appears they are going use "medical" staff to even administer
    Meds for withdrawal?

At NN TR, they had a phoney medical detox set up in a Motel, but this one ^^^ I think, will be
    a bonifide 'medical detox'?

http://medicaldetox.ca/withdrawal-m...aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582

This ^^^ looks legit?

BUT THEN THERE ARE OTHER THINGS ON THE WEBSITE THAT LOOKS LIKE NN:

IMO, this could very well be just another Quack NN morph. *IF* it is a legit medical detox,
    they would need Government/College oversight and the Ministry of Health would frown on
    their: "Ensure that patients don’t get switched from the drug/alcohol from which they wanted to withdraw to another drug."

In Canada, the Health Ministries have accepted and regulated drug substitute therapies, as a
    "Harm Reduction' motto. NN TR would NOT accept the Quebec Ministry insisting they accept
    and another reason they were shut down.

Another suspicious point on their website, is NO address or phone number, just a drop-down box
    to fill in and send:

[IMG]

Something SMELLS :-(

• Like Like x 2
  20. yoshiyoyo Member

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner,
    we will keep winning Scientology sinner!
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

has this been reported anywhere else in the media?
  22. RightOn Member

with their history, why would ANYONE trust them to be on the up and up about ANYTHING?
    Sorry I refuse o believe that they would open a center as a legit medical detox.
    And I wouldn't go there for a bruised knee. How would they be able to afford all that medical trained staff? And what staff would work there? And exactly what meds would they be giving people? So they would still be delivering the Purif? Which is insanely dangerous for compromised livers? Makes no sense.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4