Customize

Narconon UK claims sponsorship from John Lewis, M&S, Fords etc and Links to Chelsea FC.

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Anonymous, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

Not sure the would google them if they were put forward as a charity.

Anyway, so following your line of thought - is it your belief that Coutts and Fords have both been infiltrated by the cult?
  2. Anonymous Member

right.

no, Ford and Coutts.

(or at least, they're donors)

right.

tell us more.
  3. Sekee Member

More at link:
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4564629/Cult-gave-drug-talk-at-Spurs.html
  4. Mark999 Member

I am an ex NN uk student and staff. I've got a lot of information about Narconon but why would you bother now that the NN UK is shut down
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Aurora Member

Why bother?
    1. Narconon is like the mole in a whack-a-mole game - it may be shut down now, but you know they're gonna try and come back.
    2. Every Narconon that is exposed, adds to the pattern of the scilons running deceptive, illegal, destructive, dangerous rehabs. So, as the list grows, in theory, so does the cult's difficulty in running and opening rehabs grow. After a few get exposed, they can no longer spout out that it was just one facility run by a big bad SP, who they have now kicked out.
    3. The more bad PR that makes it into the public eye, the less chance they have of attracting victims. Just might save a life or two, in the long run.
    4. Legally, some folks stand a better chance of getting funds returned, possibly suing for damages, the more people come forward.
    5. It puts other Narconons on notice, and just maybe they'll be a bit more afraid of someone dying under their watch.
    6. Cuz we don't want the chillens be gettin involved with the cult no-to-drugs sham scam and becoming scibots.
    7. For the lulz.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Mark999 Member

The 70% success rate they claim is a total lie.from what I've seen in a few tears I was there, their success rate aint even close to 20%.I'm willing to provide information on how badly students were treated and persuaded to join their religion if anyone has or is going to take them to court
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Anonymous Member

PM member "Intelligence" about this. He's got some stuff (official complaints) going about them, with the authoritehs, and might be interested in your info.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  8. Anonymous Member

yeah - pm intelligence and (if you're really ex staff) he'll put you in touch with uk people working on this
  9. Mark999 Member

10. Horseradish Member

It isn't "shut down".
    Only 'Narconon London' appears to be in a bankruptcy process.
    There are a number of Narconons across the UK, and a number of groups operating in the UK under the moniker 'Narconon', and their activities do not appear to be in any way affected.
  11. Anonymous Member

God no.
  12. Anonymous Member

It's an employee owned company . within the group is Waitrose and Peter Jones also.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

Place any information you have in this thread
    https://whyweprotest.net/community/...st-of-everything-co-charges-money-for.114275/

We believe we are on the right track to having narconon lose its tax exempt status, get shut down, and have the lead scilons thrown in jail for fraud.

We are looking for ANY evidence that narconon is lying about its treatment success rate. We would also like to see if what the death toll was.

You might not think that narconon UK has no impact on the US, but it does. We have form 990's that indicate it was a tax write off in the US. From the other form 990's we have acquired, it appears that the scilon fronts get to write off their European operations on their taxes. Its disgusting.
    • Like Like x 5
  14. Anonymous Member

did this guy pm intelligence with the information, is it verified? We would like to see this in the UBI project, we have made some headway on narconon, and may have found a way to have them shut down, or at the least, investigated for tax fraud.
  15. Anonymous Member

Highly unlikely - see below:

View attachment 215651
  16. Anonymous Member

Attachment fail above is below:
    Screen Shot 2013-11-24 at 8.47.24 PM.png
  17. Anonymous Member

Damn it!!! This always happens, i see a post, i see the month, and i think, oh its a recent post. Except its almost a year old.

any way. back to work.

thanks for posting this information.