Customize

Narconon's Bridge To Total Freedom - New Hubbard Doc

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Intelligence Member

This Document came in from a Friend on "Reaching For The Tipping Point.
    http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php

It was a document from: Arnie Lerma of Lermanet.com

" NARCONON helps get people up RON'S bridge to total FREEDOM. Narconon is freeing people from crime and drug abuse and starting them up RON's bridge to total freedom. WHO CAN YOU START UP THAT BRIDGE? NARCONON IS THE BRIDGE TO THE BRIDGE."
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 17
  2. Intelligence Member

This ^^^^^ is one of the most beautiful documents I have had the pleasure of receiving lately.
    (Besides the "Insider Intell" that keeps leaking in,..., LOL)

The COS and Narconon are in one hell of a deep shit pile right now and it's getting deeper by the hour.

• Like Like x 8
  3. moarxenu Member

"Narconon is the Bridge to the Bridge" - damning.
    • Like Like x 7
  4. Intelligence Member

Yes, indeed DAMNING. We have got them SO SOLID for the Ministry of Health and Social Services,
    the Quebec Human Rights Commision, and the New Superior Court Law Suit being filed soon.

We have tons of dox that show, without a shadow of a doubt, that Narconons around the World,
    are nothing more than "Cash Cows" for the dispicable, obnoxious, suppressive, terroristic CULT.

;.
    • Like Like x 7
  5. Nice find, David........

I notice in the sketch that there's nothing at the end of L. Con Hubbard's Bridge to Total Freedom.........

Nothing......

Nata.......
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Intelligence Member

Except BANKRUPTSY. Very sad :-(

• Like Like x 2
  7. Intelligence Member

This doc is the absolute ICING on the beautiful 4ft' high cake I have
    of several thousands of pages of dox.:):):)

AND what I really need to find, is a video I viewed a couple months ago of a
    Scientology Gala event. It was a lady proclaiming about the Scilon NARCONON EXPANSION.
    I really need this ^^^^^ video, but I was in a hurry and didn't book mark it.

"I will LOVE you forever", to the person who finds this for me :):):)

• Like Like x 2
  8. moarxenu Member

FreakE_Anon_Bridge.jpg

Shoop: FreakE420
    • Like Like x 11
  9. Intelligence Member

This Document came in from a Friend on "Reaching For The Tipping Point."
    http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php

It was a document from: Arnie Lerma of Lermanet.com

• Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

To Scilon: "psst. wanna buy a bridge?"
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Anonymous Member

If you can recall the general date of the event, if only by the year, it may be easier to search out for you.
  12. xenubarb Member

What do we call a bridge that just stops halfway? A pier...
    • Like Like x 2
  13. peterstorm Member

Dave look at this vid (1:50). Is it the one?

• Like Like x 5
  14. Well..........other than the fact that Narconon is run by Scientologists using ONLY Scientology programs, processing, auditing, 5 hour a day sauna "purification" rundowns, insane vitamin overdosing and Scientology ethics and the fact that they purchase all Scientology booklets and materials directly from the Scientology presses at exorbitant prices and use the program to directly recruit participants and send licensing fees, etc. uplines to corporate Scientology (millions in profit) there really is no connection to Scientology at all.........it's all very, very.......ummm.........secular.........except for the ......errrrr Scientology parts.

There is no need for any medically trained drug counselors, there are none, zero (usually, just one Scientologist Doctor overseeing the program), not when all they apply is Hubbard's allegedly well-researched, lol "technology" for 30 thousand a patient at the expense of vulnerable drug addicts and their families who have been completely deceived with promised program success rates of over 70%.

The "Church" of Scientology has reaped millions and millions from this scam and claims this "treatment" is a big public service and a tremoundous benefit to communities.

All Scientology front groups have only one real beneficiary, the only one they truly care about, Scientology itself.

If Narconon was truly secular and took out all of the Scientology programs and processing........well, there would be nothing left, nothing whatsoever for their "patients" to do.

Narconon is and always has been 100% Scientology.

Can they show that any part of Narconon is not Scientology?

I doubt it.......
    • Like Like x 6
  15. Anonymous Member

Have you thought of contacting Senator XenUphon's office or even SP extrordinaire Bryan (balls of steel) Seymour?
    • Like Like x 7
  16. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  17. Anonymous Member

18. Intelligence Member

YES!!! This is it:) I LOVE you for this. Thank you so very much :)
    • Like Like x 3
  19. mnql1 Member

Tory Christman and Arnie Lerma discuss the document shown in the OP:

• Like Like x 3
  20. Squirrel King Member

Only the man with nothing left to lose is totally free.
  21. Anonymous Member

No. Freedom means having more choices.
    How does having nothing left give you more choices?
  22. Squirrel King Member

You have nothing to lose and nothing to protect. Your choices are not limited by attachments to objects, people or ideas.
  23. anonamus Member

I don't think the line "freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose" in "Me & Bobby McGee" were meant to be taken literally..
  24. anonamus Member

That'll be the cult's idea: Trying to suck in all your ca$h and claim that you'll be a totally free being..
    • Like Like x 1
  25. So is this them inadvertently admitting narconon is a scientology front group?
  26. The bridge to the bridge..
    lol pure fucking genius.

Hearinf arnie and magoo say it out loud is pure fucking Lulz.
  27. GuyFox Member

yo_dawg-230x300.jpg

Yo Dawg, we've put a bridge in yo bridge, so yo can go bankrupt while yo go bankrupt.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

That drawing is pretty accurate. Here's how I see it:

bridgeshoop.png
    • Like Like x 2
  29. yoshiyoyo Member

I wonder who they exploited to build that bridge!!
  30. Squirrel King Member

It does look a little River Kwai-ish.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

32. JohnnyRUClear Member

If I'm having difficulty getting onto the bridge to the bridge, will they make me a bridge to the bridge to the bridge?
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Anonymous Member

That raises an interesting question. Would a Scientologist be willing to sell drugs as a way to get people into Narconon -- a bridge to the bridge to the bridge, as it were.
    • Like Like x 3
  34. Only if you'll sign for a "Bridge" loan........:/
  35. yoshiyoyo Member

playing bridge is like masturbation if your partner sucks you better have a good hand!!
    • Like Like x 1
  36. ArnieLerma Member

Perhaps, because scientology was willing to covertly use DRUGS to protect their "Bridge"..

Regards, arnie lerma
    • Like Like x 2
  37. Anonymous Member

You've got to update your avatar Lerma; you look ten years younger and >9000 times sexier now.

/derail.
    • Like Like x 2
  38. moarxenu Member

Possibly. I highly recommend Rob Piro's new book about his experience of five rehabs at NN TR and then working on staff:

When God Called On My Cellphone

Amazon US
    Amazon Canada

In one chapter he describes "discipline officer " ex-addict Brad Janes (perhaps equivalent to an Ethics Officer) and a recruiter from NN TR named Jewel coming to pick him up to start rehab.

A moment later Jewel appears in the kitchen. "Here", she says and hands me a bag of crack. "If it's your last night you might as well have some fun. We will pick you up in the morning"...

My ride from Montreal leaves and so do Brad and Jewel...I close my eyes and see them all meeting at the corner store, Brad Janes and Jewel buying all the crack the ride had.

They show up in the morning with Rob's dealer and his ride bringing crack with them - "It's a morning smorgasbord; it's oeuffs a la crack ce matin."

They get a hotel room to do crack. Jewel runs up a $200 tab with the dealer. Brad freaks out and splits when he blows crack smoke into the smoke detector. Rob eventually catches up with Brad at NN TR.

I pay Mr. Brad Janes a visit; he is warm and comfortably reclined on his couch with a rye-and-coke in his hand.

"Still want that ride to Ontario? If you do, that's fine. I have a few days work. I just want you to get me some crack, to start."

Narconon works; and it helps people.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Intelligence Member

This Bridge to the Bridge Video and Photo is really stirring the pot :)
    • Like Like x 4
  40. Anonymous Member

lMasterson has walked on that bridge to nowhere
    • Like Like x 1