Customize

Nashville April 25, 2010 Post Game

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Anonymous, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Nashville April 25, 2010 Post Game

Successful raid was successful! Only two of us, but maybe one of the most productive raids I've been involved with since I started over a year ago. Lots of horn love, including a couple on a tandem bike who rang their bike bells.

What stood out about this raid was the amount of fliers we gave out. Desu brought a bunch, plus fliers he made specially for today explaining why we were protesting on this day. He had pics of the assault, plus a map. It was awesome! We gave out more fliers today than we have since I started! It was FAB U LOUS!
    Lots of interest and one guy who even offered to protest with us because he had seen the AC360 show!

A lady in an SUV cranked up her music and asked Desu to shake his booty. He gladly complied.

The Metro Parks cop who was involved in the assault was seen, then made a very quick about face u turn in the WO Smith drive. How does your boss feel about you using the city's cruiser to follow peaceful protestors? Hmmm? Or doesn't he know that you were involved? Guess what? I know!

We were watched as we left, so I did some quick turns to ditch the car.Shortly thereafter, Desu called me to tell me one of the cars following us flagged him down. He pulled over and they asked him what we had been doing, so he gave them a flier. LOL

Not much vid, but I will post what I have later.

Oh yeah, the VM's were out in force. Scns in yellow shirts running around the parking lot and the VM van left just as we got there.

Great raid!
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Nashville April 25, 2010 Post Game

Desu's new mask. See how nicely it shows off his fancy handle bar mustache?

View My Video

VM's on the road again.

View My Video
  3. Anonymous Member

picture38r.png
  4. 3rdMan Member

Where's the mustard?

Nice to hear you guys had good raidz.
  5. Anonymous Member

I like mine with fresh garden tomato and mayo. But alas, the bologna sandwich is a lie.
  6. ZeLyt Member

With the good weather shall come....AWESOME FLIER TECH.

We've gotten kinda slack with the fliers. Time to fix?
  7. Anonymous Member

If the 40 plus fliers given out today are any indication I would say a resounding YES!
  8. Bipolart Member

I thought about altering my mask. It gets REALLY hot here, and the condensation makes us drip. I don't have a cool mustache, tho.
  9. manly man Member

oh the bologna sammich... >_<

nice work out there.
  10. DeathHamster Member

Rating on the Sammich Scale:
    back-bacon-%20Sandwich.jpg
  11. Anonymous Member

Desu seemed to like it better. He also enjoyed the fact that people could understand what he said.

I was having trouble with my hayfever today and sneezed while wearing my GF mask. Yeah, like sneezing in a fish bowl. I finally went to my surgical mask back up.
  12. manly man Member

:D... its always good to be able to get your message across without having to repeat yourself two or three times.. >_<
  13. Re: Nashville April 25, 2010 Post Game

Am I understanding this right? A policeman involved in the original incident pulled a U-turn once you spotted him? And then later on, a person in a car rolled up to one of your protesters after he'd left and asked him what the deal was with the whole thing?

Is that really weird, or is it just me?

Good job out there, of course.
  14. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
  15. Lorelei Member

Good job!
  16. TheInquisitor Member

aww wish i could have gone. looks like i missed a good time
  17. AnotherSock Member

I'm loving the Hubtard-esque nautical cap. That's a fantastic touch. Do Scientologists salute when they see it?

You're lucky they didn't detonate their yellow van. I hear that those things are in the megton range.
  18. desudesuchan Member

sorry for the delay, peelander-z was in town and their set didnt end till almost 1 am.

but yeah, a red rv was behind me and zonk as we left, so i slowed down a bit, so theyd catch me and not here, being that i live a good distance away. The gentleman in the car rolled his window down at the light and asked me if i was one of the guys that was back there in front of the scientology center, and said i must be his son recognized the 'stache. so i explained we were out there on sunday because it was the anniversary of security goons beating the crap out of a friend of ours, and normally wee wouldnt be there on a saturday so as not to disturb their "services". dug out a flyer wheile we were at the light, put the car in park, and handed it to him out my passenger window. good stuff.
    i did hand out almost all my fliers though. each one with an extra isode explaining the anniversary, with pics. so noone assumed we were bigots for protesting on a sunday.
  19. Anonymous Member

It was a Metro Parks Dept. cop, not an actual cop. I spotted him at a rally held in a local park and thought I recognized him from the assault. As I crossed the park to get a picture of him, he ran. Seriously, ran. I'm pretty sure he was one of the cops that assaulted 44. ( BTW, this was not an anon related rally so I wasn't masked. Since the cops that day saw me unmasked he would/might recognize me.)

Since that time we've spotted a Metro Parks dept car several times at our protests. No reason for the parks dept to be cruising the hood really. Yesterday the cruiser did a u turn in a very strange place.

As for the other car, thanks Desu for being so gallant and keeping them off my tail!
  20. Anonymous Member

Tailing people has to stop. Should be reported IMO.
    Did you get any license plates?

Isn't this a form of harassment?
    If you report it, at least will be on record.
    Tin foily ... but can they lift any finger prints off the flyer?
  21. RightOn Member

So I guess the bike goons didn't show up this time?
    Guess they finally figured out they were fail.

Sounds creepy with people tailing you. May want to call Metro cops and ask if they were hired by COS for that day, and why where you being tailed?
  22. Anonymous Member

So Greer Stadium, Fort Negley Park, Rose Park and Reservoir Park are not under Metro Parks supervision? All four are within walking distance of the Org. Not saying someone from Metro Parks has it in for you, just that there are parks nearby.
  23. Re: Nashville April 25, 2010 Post Game

Sounds like it was awesome. Wish I could have come!

This is slightly off-topic, but I was reading Marty "the Second Coming" Rathbun's blog and came across this in connection with the 2010 LRH Birthday Game. Did you know that the Nashville Org is the "The World Champion Class V org?"

On my trip there 2 weeks back it seemed totally dead. D-E-A-D. So for them to claim that the Org in Nashville is the best Class V Org...? The others must not just be empty (like Nashville), but totally fucking empty (e.g. Pasadena).

Here's the quote...

And the link to the article.

Congrats on a successful raid. Flyer tech is unstoppable!
  24. amaX Member

Excellent job commemorating 44's assault! Baloney sammiches all around!

<3
  25. desudesuchan Member

haha world class org? even on a sunday, when they supposedly had services there weren't more than 20 cars in their parking lot.....

as for bein "tailed" we cant say we were completly sure, but i'm a fairly paranoid person anyways due to previous non-anon concerns, so i notice if someone watches me leave, be they scilons or not. if they head in the direction i do, i just automatically watch and plan how to ditch em, regardless of if i know who they are or not. even do it at the grocery store.
  26. Re: Nashville April 25, 2010 Post Game

Thanks for clarifying, Zonker and desu, and sorry for us out-of-townies not understanding the finer points (e.g. Metro Parks dept. vs. "normal" police). I won't go full-blown tinfoil hat over what I'm hearing, but it just sounded a little unusual.

So tragic to hear your World Champion Class V Org is mostly a failure-to-thrive. Again, nice job. Nashville is coolsville.
  27. Anonymous Member

We also neglected to mention that there was a cop running radar or something right up the street most of the day. He would drive by and check on us pretty regularly between pulling people over, so we knew he was near.

Nashanons have been followed in the past and I imagine will be again, same as many other cities anons. It is just sort of normal for us to assume we might be followed and behave accordingly. I drive home a different way after each raid, park in different places each time, that sort of thing. Desu and I have not been facefagged yet, so an ounce of prevention annoys the fuck out of the cult and we all win!
  28. terryeo2 Member

So how is the lawsuit going anyway? Will 44 be retiring in Hawaii anytime soon?
  29. manly man Member

I've been thinking of asking the same question... but somehow I dozed off onto another thread and next thing I know, I am responding to such thread. >_<

Anyhow, when i did ask that question on the main "assault thread" the responce was that they were keeping that in the down-low.

I haven't seen Elby active... wonder where she is?

regardless, y'all did a good thing to remeber about the assault and demostrate you outrage by protesting :D
  30. JohnnyRUClear Member

Timely protest is timely.
  31. Anonymous Member

Those aren't actually parks, not the kind that these guys patrol. Greer Stadium is ummm, a ball park and Rosa Parks is a school and not under dept. of parks supervision. Ft Neegly would make sense, but wouldn't explain the path this cruiser takes. When the cruiser drives by it generally turns down the street directly behind the org, Cherry I think is the name of it, which would not allow him to clearly see Ft. Neegly.
  32. Re: Nashville April 25, 2010 Post Game

Very wise. Good raidin' Tex
  33. Elbynonamous Member

Don't worry. Still keeping an eye on things. As previously stated, things are being kept on the DL, but all will be released in due time. :)
  34. Stutroup Member

Wait a sec ... the Atlanta org recently acquired a van identical to that one (minus decals -- same yellow though)! I think I may know why ... Besides just uniformity (lol cult uniform)