Customize

Nashville March 10 Post Game

Discussion in 'Follow Up' started by Anonymous, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

It was a sunny day in Music City, perfect day for a raid. There were 6 of us total, several noobs and awesome new signs for all!

When we arrived we noticed 3 children who looked to be 7-9 years old out in front of the Dianetics building cleaning up the "yard" (read: area full of rocks, trash and a few blades of grass) They stayed out there for at least 2 hours with an adult. The young boy seemed to enjoy watching us blow bubbles. It was terribly sad, but strange that they didn't make them go inside when we were protesting.

Two young girls exited the org, watched us for a while, then came across the street to talk to us. Juche and I gave them our best "stay away from them they are creepy" speech. They told us there was a sign inside the org that said nicotine was bad for you. WTF? Really? After a while they walked back across the street and we assume they went back into the back parking lot, not sure if they went back into the org.

One woman stopped us and asked us about the cult. We again gave her our quick why the cult is bad speech and she thanked us. She said they had invited her to an event and now she is glad she didn't go. Yipee, chalk one up for the good guys.

Other high points:
    Awesome noob doing "Never Gonna Give you Up" like Laurence Olivier.
    Tons of horn love
    Fabulous new signs.

It was good to be back, great to see everyone. Lets do this again more often, eh?
    • Like Like x 12
  2. juche Member

DEFINITELY. We need to get back in the swing of things, that's for sure.

I'm editing photos now.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. juche Member

• Like Like x 10
  4. RightOn Member

so good to see you guys!
    welcome 7 noobs!
    YAY!
    great signage! (even upside down) lol
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

We were derping. Some people vogue, we derp.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. RightOn Member

excellent derpage
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

In a somewhat related case - is that anon guy suing the cult of Scientology for 5 million dollars still actively protesting? Also, what is the status of the case?
  8. Anonymous Member

No, that anon hasn't protested in a very long time. All depositions were canceled. No one knows what happened.
  9. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Cool picket.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

I love your signs and your goofyness.
    • Like Like x 4
  11. moarxenu Member

<3<3<3 Nashanons!!!

<3<3<3 newfags!!!
    • Like Like x 5
  12. amaX Member

love you, NashAnons! new signage is spiffy! well done!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

Yaaaah!!! Ain't no steeenking flood gonna keep the Anons away. Thanks peeps.
  14. HOC Member

Love you guys <3
    Well done!
  15. Anonymous Member

Glad to see you back Nashville.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. xenubarb Member

Wait wat? Is this the one where anon got flogged and dragged into a restricted area by rental police?
  17. Anonymous Member

Yes. We don't know what happened. Juche was scheduled for a deposition, as were other Nashanons but they were all canceled. That was the last anyone heard of the matter. Not sure what happened.
  18. Anonymous Member

Maybe the Church got smart and ponied up to make it go away. In that case, good on Nashville!
  19. Anonymous Member

Very nice.
  20. Anonymous Member

Jerry Douglas mullet made me lololol.
  21. Anonymous Member

Oh oh oh oh, I almost forgot!!!! The girls who came out of the org said that there was a sign inside the org that said nicotine was bad for you. srsly. wtf?
    • Like Like x 1
  22. juche Member

Smoking cures cancer, guys. It's what we use for all of our patients, but the psych-friendly media won't let you know that.
  23. another123 Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 6
  24. ravenanon Member

• Like Like x 1
  25. The Nashville Anon Signage is Awesome! I <3 it!!!

Bravo!!!