Customize

Nashville, TN, December

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Elbynonamous, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Elbynonamous Member

Re: Nashville, TN

Roffle.
  2. Re: Nashville, TN

Nashville deliver,s. Great job gang! Atl sending you some lurve.
  3. Hakanon Member

haha thanks, oh and btw, i just had performance order like a dozen masks so if you need one they will be there by thursday most likely. i came this close to having to give the guy there my name... but i didn't =P
  4. Elbynonamous Member

Lol. Last time I went in there (before halloween), they had like, 10. I doubt we'll sell them out any time soon.

Also, to whom it may concern:

When the January forum pops up, PLEASE let either me or Juche snag the thread. It's easier, seeing as we're doing the majority of the detailing. :) Thanks.
  5. twistedpuppet Member

:p K.
  6. Hakanon Member

Weeeellll fine =P

I'm still new to this so have at it.

and dang... performance has to order masks so i dont know how long it will be until thay have more.
  7. demosthenes Member

What's the plan for the 20th? I'll be out of town, but I thought I'd bring it up again anyway. XP

One thought: because the hotel is sort of a public place (unlike the org), it might be an opportunity to gather some intel. Even having an approximate headcount would be useful. Anyway, good luck if you guys decide to raid. ^^
  8. juche Member

Elby and I talked today and if there's something we're not going to be able to make it either.
  9. twistedpuppet Member

10. juche Member

They're already hosted on a myriad of other people's accounts and mine are saved on my computer. It's just serving as a central repository of Nashville Anonymous photographs.
  11. desudesuchan Member

if n one of us can make it maybe someone should swing by there tonight and wrap a mask around a tree in front of the hotel or something? lol which hotel was it again?
  12. demosthenes Member

Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel
    623 Union Street
    Nashville, TN

... okay, so that last part was kind of unnecessary XD
  13. juche Member

OH SHIT, IT'S IN NASHVILLE?!?!?! WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME THIS?!?!?!

but lol yeah.
  14. Re: Nashville, TN

Hakanon,
    okay, so how much would it cost me if i asked you to buy me a mask and then give it to me at the raid? the mask i found at party city is shot all to hell. i couldn't fix it.

(btw, i just watched the bush shoe throwing thing and you're right! bush might be a crap president but he sure can move fast! unfortunatly, no, triscut dodging ability isn't gained until level OTIII. sorry even bush can't dodge it.)
  15. Elbynonamous Member

Mine are all saved on my computer too. ;D
  16. Re: Nashville, TN

Merry Wintervul Anons!

17. momISanon Member

I miss you all. Had A LOT of shit going on, here. Been out of town for a wedding, home flooded (two months of work done on the house), we've all been sick (off and on), close friend of the family committed suicide (investment broker), and another family death in imminent. I haven't been on the forum much. Just checked in today. Friends and family were talking about Jett Travolta's death a couple of days ago. Had to stop in. Hope you are all well! Will join y'all as soon as I'm able!!!!!
  18. juche Member

Ah! We were worried about you!! I'm so sorry about everything that's been going on in your life :(. We've been upstat (12 at the last protest, yaaay!), so we'll be around whenever you can make it back :D!
  19. twistedpuppet Member

:D :D :D :D ZOMG!!!! I iz so happy to see you on the forum!!! >XD We're still going strong! Please accept my condolences for your loss. I hope everything works out for you and we can't wait for you to be able to join us again. :D
  20. momISanon Member

Thanks, juche! Y'all haven't been out of my thoughts and prayers! I'll make it back when I can! Guess it's 'just life' at the mo! When we're living.....we have to deal with life. That's what makes us ALIVE! ;) Good and bad.

Take care!
  21. momISanon Member

Thanks Twisted! Don't want to make this about me, tho. Everyone has their bad times. Just wanted to let y'all know why I haven't been active. Many peeps in worse shape than us, that's for sure! Keep up the good fight!!!!!!!! Glad to know y'all are 'still going strong'!!!!!

God bless!

MIA