Customize

Nashville, TN: January 17 Post-Game

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by juche, Jan 16, 2009.

1. juche Member

Nashville, TN: January 17 Post-Game

Preparation for epic. fucking. win. COME ON, GUYS.
  2. Elbynonamous Member

Re: Nashville, TN: January 17 Post-Game

Here's hoping I don't freeze my appendages and phalanges off. :C
  3. Elbynonamous Member

So, epic win today. COme to find out, the Scns have a big party planned for tonight to celebrate the opening of the new Celebrity Center Ideal Org. :O! So, the activity was SUPER high, with triple the amount of in-and-out clams. Numbers were only 4, but it was a wonderful protest no less.

A recently-gone Scn came to take a flier, saying he is their most recent person to leave, and thanking us for all of the information he learned from our websites.

Scns, presumably from other areas, came to the org to take pictures in front of the sign. We asked them to take our picture in front of the sign next, but they ignored us. I have this on video.

Epic head-shaking Scn shook his head. I also have this on video.

Only one flip-off today.

There was epic ice spinning. I also has video.

Someone shouted "I FUCKING HATE MUDKIPS!" This was funny.

Someone also shouted, "CAN YOU BELIEVE THEY GOT BECK? AAAAND WILL SMITH??? WHAT THE FUCK?!" This was also funny.

We had a good convo with a bunch of people in a big car. They liked what we had to say.

All in all, it was a great freakin' day. Got there at 11, left at 3. 4 hours of delicious enturbulation.

Lucha's car was sacrificed for the cause. :C

Only got a few pictures, but I got TONS of video. :) Coming soon.

To all that said they were coming and didn't, WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?
  4. twistedpuppet Member

I was at home dealing with a busted water heater and sopping wet carpet. Got a new water heater now AND they sent over someone to extract the water, steam it a bit, and now there is a giant fan set up to blow air literally under the carpet so that the pad below gets air dried and the carpet too. It's making for a nice bubble across the living room. Anything that isn't heavy enough to stay put is riding on air. Also makes for a weird sensation when walking on it. It sucks that I had to miss such a great day. I can't wait for the videos. You guys are so full of awesome. :D
  5. Elbynonamous Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkkOFRo1cFQ&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Anonymous vs Nashville Scientology - January 17 2009 - Will you take our picture?[/ame]
  6. desudesuchan Member

i really hope the guy who said he was an ex-sci gets help... he looked so paranoid and downtrodden.... said he had to go around the long way to talk to us because he didn't want to be seen and knew they were watching us. i though he was going to hit me up for change at first he looked so rough.

but making it to their "event" later that night was a blast. we got surrounded by cops... who had apparently been called that we were trying to break into the local bubble tea shop, one girl who had seen us on the intarwebs, and quite a few bemused people asking what we were doing. handed out almost as many fliers that night as i did during the day. wish i'd have been invited to the party... i bet they had delicious cake.
  7. twistedpuppet Member

Awwwwww!!!!!! Double raid. :( Stupid water heater. Moar details!!! What did the cops say to you guys when you told them what you were there to do?
  8. juche Member

9. twistedpuppet Member

thank you :D
  10. AceOfSpades Member

OT Powers..........ACTIVATE!

My poor car just had to be "cleansed" and "cleared"

It audited well, and instead of being just a protege 5... now it's a prOTege V.

Yeah, that's right bitches, Lucha's car has OT power!

Like...Chitty Chitty bang Bang, or Herbie, or...ok, not KITT, he's like OT OVAR 9000!!
  11. juche Member

aaahahahahahahah
  12. juche Member