Customize

Nashville, TN: March 14th Planning

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by juche, Feb 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavenEyes Member

Re: Nashville, TN: March 14th Planning

There's an important piece or two missing to AMA's recollection. First, Tory didn't out Ten Tigers. If you read the threads, he came to her defense, saying she was his friend. At least one anon was visited by OSA NOT because of Tory directly, but because of Ten Tigers' friendship with Tory and his refusal to take any necessary precautions to protect the other anon's identity via phone records, etc. The anon's police and FBI were alerted, and there have been things that have come about because of that OSA visit which shall not be discussed. The anon in question had to quit chanology. If Ten Tigers is still in contact with Tory, then I suggest you all be careful with your personal information. It doesn't appear he did anything out of malice, but even ignorance, stupidity, or a false sense of security can get them at your door as quickly as anything done intentionally. BTW - the visit involved a lot more than just a C&D letter...be careful, Anon.
  2. twistedpuppet Member

Dude, Tory REAMED Ten Tigers in her video. Obviously SHE didn't see him as a friend. Plus, the people who got the c&d letters were in other states. No one in our cell got one. No one in Tennessee got one. We have all been more open with each other than other cells and that includes open with Ten Tigers. Elby can vouch for this, but if Ten Tigers was really so careless, then Elby should have been namefagged ages ago. AMA is not the only person pissed at Tory over that incident. That's just the first person I asked about it.
  3. MuffinKat Member

Man, it is flippin' COLD here today. Sleetin' and junk. I'mma need this weather to get right before March, can I get an amenamen?
  4. twistedpuppet Member

eh, it was slightly cold and also raining last March. :p
  5. RavenEyes Member

You didn't get c/d because TT wasn't calling you LONG DISTANCE, was he? So - your number wouldn't be his phone bill. Look - I am not sticking up for Tory. I hate her guts. Just wanted to add additional info. It's all found on archived threads here. Enjoy your day.
  6. twistedpuppet Member

He had other phone numbers. Long distance really doesn't matter because phone records keep records of all calls. He's not going to call long distance from land line when he has a cell phone that he can call long distance for free. Your argument fails because of that fact.
  7. RavenEyes Member

LMAO. You're so naive. Landline long distance bills do not show all phone calls. Also, FWIW, cell phone bills show ALL OUTGOING CALLS, including Long Distance, regardless of whether a fee was incurred. It was a landline phone that was compromised. Lrn2phonebill&datamining. Done posting in this ridiculous conversation. Enjoy your white-knighting about something you know nothing about...
  8. MuffinKat Member

So, last night as I was lying in bed, I had this idea for March's protest. Since St. Patrick's Day is March 17th, I was thinking about dressing up as a hobo and sleeping under a newspaper on the sidewalk with a sign that says "$cientology's Luck Has Run Out". Possibly have a hat with a couple of Monopoly dollars in it.

Low-energy performance art, ne1? lolol.
  9. twistedpuppet Member

You are leveling some pretty big accusations against one of our own. Not to mention the whole thunderdome incident happened in July and you didn't join until October. Whatever. I am going to do research on this whole incident. This is what I get for not paying attention to the thunderdome.
  10. twistedpuppet Member

:/ I don't know. I'm not really artsy so I can't say if this is a good idea or not. I would just like to say that I don't like wearing green on St Patrick's day. :p
  11. MuffinKat Member

Er, I was talking about myself doing this, lol. I'm a pretty good hobo if I do say so myself. Though I've not had my hoboing skills evaluated by tried and true hoboists.
  12. Re: Nashville, TN: March 14th Planning

thread be getting garbelled and badgered :(

@muffin: do it! :D. Any comments about their new building, though, would probably be most effective since people are only just realizing that that is where they are. Well, ok We will draw attention to that, but any comments about "moving" will be most effective then.
  13. ZeLyt Member

Puppet, back off. Raveneyes was just telling us to be careful. I personally think the TT and Tory drama was a one time incident (at least the part involving TT).

No need for bickering. Keep this shit on topic.

I like some sort of St. patty theme. Maybe put some shamrocks on our flyers or something similar to the Xenu coins from Sea ARG?
  14. Re: Nashville, TN: March 14th Planning

edit - CRAP, wrong thread. thanks multi tabs
  15. twistedpuppet Member

lol :p
  16. twistedpuppet Member

Oh, sorry, didn't clarify my comment enough. I meant to say that I couldn't say if it was a good idea for you to do your performance art because I am not really artsy. I didn't mean it to sound like I meant that I wasn't gonna do it because I'm not artsy. :/ This explanation is probably not any better. Bah, if you think it's a cool idea then run with it. :D Just know that I have no clue. :p
  17. Re: Nashville, TN: March 14th Planning

^^ you mean you couldn't predict the epicness of Muffin's scheme 'cause your not an artsy person :)

I'll bring some cardboard for you to sleep on if needed Muffin :D
  18. twistedpuppet Member

:p Thank you for helping clarify what I'm trying to say. Sometimes I fail at explaining myself.
  19. Re: Nashville, TN: March 14th Planning

is there any chance of THIS? Although it would be more directed at $cilons than the public, which we are trying to convince...
  20. Anonymous Member

Must.
    Have.
    Squirrelman.
  21. twistedpuppet Member

I dunno. I'm still kind of scarred from the pics I saw of Rennemon and Veemon while I was looking for Digimon wallpaper. :( It still burns.
  22. Re: Nashville, TN: March 14th Planning

if we can find a small one, i may have someone to wear it.
  23. MuffinKat Member

Hmmm, good point about drawing attention to their new "ideal" location. Maybe something like "Ideal Location, Rotten People"? Or: "I'd Rather Live Here [in a box] Than There" with an arrow pointing to the ideal (or toward their current building if they haven't moved by then)
  24. Re: Nashville, TN: March 14th Planning

lol,

Muffin can sleeping on street *<- BAD* *WORSE ->* Ideal Org
  25. MuffinKat Member

Ooo, good one! Brief, which I sometimes have trouble being, and easy to read. I like your brain, 44 :D
  26. Re: Nashville, TN: March 14th Planning

I'm giggling like a little school girl inside :D
  27. lokimotion Member

I'd like to contribute some slogans, "the best ideal org is a closed org" or maybe "closed org > ideal org".
  28. Elbynonamous Member

Firstly, I'm not in the mood to deal with your shit. I've been in the ICU with my sister for 4 days, and I'm on a lack of sleep.

Second, I don't vouch for SHIT.

Third, wake the fuck up. I WAS name fagged.

Fourth, do some fucking research before you start bogus rumors about some TD trama that happened months ago. If you don't know ALL of the facts, don't bring it up. Not only is it not relevant to our PLANNING thread, but it's shitting up the whole works.

I really hope for your sake that you don't try to start any more shit, because I'm not in the mood. My sister got hit by a douchbag that was driving drunk, and my stepsister DIED. My niece and nephew no longer have their mommy.

So leave me out of your bullshit.
  29. ZeLyt Member

Elby, I've still got some of the xenu coins from last year if we want to use them around nashville. I fear they may be going to waste around here. Been dropping flyers at a local bookstore in the elron books. Hes got some in the mystery section. blegh. As well as the copy of dianetics. I want to buy it for lulz, but I haven't so I can leave flyers in/near it.

Also, I started a thread in banners and flyers section trying to get someone good with visual shit to create another pull tab flyer. Some of you guys also posted /r/ that. If I get something to that effect posted at my local University, hopefully we'll see some major recruitment. If no one posts it soon, I'll try to make one myself(read: HOPE FOR ME, lol)

Also, I would totally wear the squirrel suit! THAT IS AMAZING.
  30. grokitt Member

Still on vaca, so I could do something custom if you want. Are we going to use a theme in Nash for March? I've seen a lot of March Madness stuff, but cha'.

Also size..legal or 8.5*11?
  31. Re: Nashville, TN: March 14th Planning

Anyone up for university flier recruitment? Seeing a flier is one thing, seeing Anonymous giving you a flier could attract more :D.
  32. Anonymous Member

Start at Vandy. They have damn near invited us and are very close to the org.
  33. Re: Nashville, TN: March 14th Planning

Vandy Raid! I can be there from about 3pm M/W/F +weekends

MTSU: I can do that almost anytime M/W/F _weekends :D

Others: I'm new to TN and Don;t really know about others :(.
  34. lokimotion Member

What about WKU in Bowling Green? Certainly there is some Anon love from Southern KY.
  35. Anonymous Member

Active cells in Cincy/N.Ky, Louisville but afaik nothing in Bowling Green and we'd be the closest org for them. Good idea!
  36. Re: Nashville, TN: March 14th Planning

for me that would probably involve a Saturday, but could be up for it!
  37. juche Member

I'd love to do WKU... if we knew a current student T_T.
  38. dragula127 Member

There is great Anon love from Southern Ky.

Didn't even know there was a Co$ in Kentucky...
  39. lokimotion Member

Give me a day, I'll make a call. No promises. Everyone who I knew attended WKU has since graduated.
  40. lokimotion Member

Definitely an org in Louisville, KY.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.