Customize

Nashville, TN: March 14th Planning

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by juche, Feb 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juche Member

Re: Nashville, TN: March 14th Planning

DONE.
  2. ZeLyt Member

*Yawn* I wish I thought I was important enough to matter, lol.

Back to the business. Had food poisoning the last few days, so I've been soooo out of it. I see st. patty's day has been mentioned. Anything specific that needs to be printed up? Also, no one has yet delivered the pull tab thing. I may try to make one, maybe some anon good at that stuff will see my fail and try to fix it, lol.

Also, any update on v-masks?
  3. ZeLyt Member

Can we follow that directly with ice ice baby?
  4. MuffinKat Member

GET OUT.

;3
  5. juche Member

In case you guys didn't see it, go to The Orbis and scroll down for Nashanon win XB.
  6. ZeLyt Member

IGNITED COCKWAFFLE! Is that some win?!?!?!?
  7. juche Member

HUGE AMOUNTS OF WIN.

STUNNING AMOUNTS OF WIN.

But now it's srs bzns, we need a good LJ. If you find important things, PM THEM TO ME PLZ. Linking to a lame journal helps no one.
  8. twistedpuppet Member

Why not make the journal a community? That way you aren't the only one updating it.
  9. juche Member

Because entries need to be vetted, and you can't do that properly in a community. We need one central repository of information. Just PM things to me -- I'll post them. We don't need a community when it's for information. WWP, Ning and Marcab are our communities.
  10. ZeLyt Member

There was that one thread with the win we had in january, lemme go look for it.
  11. TheBitch Member

lol. I have it on good authority that ED has everybody's first graphics, very nice. He said the idea I sent out to be thrown around was likely not to work, even among Vandy art students. Somebody needs (IMHO) to verify that perception, cause from the way he styles it lol seems like Vandy is full of a lot of walking, talking, sociopolitical zombies. Apparently the other paper is giving away a $2000 Vespa for the price of a handwritten entry and even THEY can't get anybody interested!

Would somebody please go stuff that ballot box for me? I need some wheels.

This could be advantageous. Nothing worse to a journalist than people who don't give a shit about the words they're writing. Dunno, give it some thought. I'm pretty much out of the loop now with him. I told him to interface with Juche for marching orders from now on with regard to the AIDS sponsored ad.

/lurk mode back on

Could someone please screen cap the ad? I hit the link but see nothing.
  12. Re: Nashville, TN: March 14th Planning

Flag received from Trusted Anon. Masks soon to be ordered next week. Nothing has come from where I ordered a mask ~6 months ago, so I assume it'll be safe.

-- Ordering maybe thursday, if any want one at next protest, It's about $7.00 ($5 mask + $5.50/order + $0.50 per mask). Just repay on 14th :D
  13. MuffinKat Member

Screencap:

orbisad.jpg.gif

:D
  14. Elbynonamous Member

I SAID IGNORE IT NOW GODDAMNIT SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT. D<
  15. twistedpuppet Member

IT WAS DROPPED UNTIL YOU BROUGHT IT UP AGAIN. I KNOW YOU'RE HAVING A THE WORST FUCKING WEEK EVER BUT THERE IS NO NEED TO FUCKING TAKE IT OUT ON ME.

BTW! I'M STILL PRAYING FOR YOUR SIS!
  16. Anonymous Member

I knew there was a reason we bought the unlimited referral package. I assume someone told them to hotlink that somewhere useful like whyaretheydead?
  17. Anonymous Member

PS. Preceding message brought to you by AIDSDiv...

Addendum. Part of the idea is to get refbacks and referrals for Orbis too.

We cut a very slick deal with the paper based on our status as a what is essentially a political cause in the interests of public service and social justice.

So show them a lil love.

That is all.
  18. Anonymous Member

Show the love here:
    The Orbis
    The hotlink goes to local anon front page which has links to whyaretheydead,
    youfoundthecard....
  19. Anonymous Member

Ad is down again?
  20. Anonymous Member

No, just loads slowly.
  21. Anonymous Member

I must not be on the right page then. 20 minutes in a tab, it should be fucking done by now, neh?
  22. Anonymous Member

Seriously!

Loaded on mine, so not sure whats up with that. Didn't see it at first because it is so far down the page, but finally found it.

Yep, just tried again and it loaded.
  23. twistedpuppet Member

If you use firefox with adblock, you'll have to turn off adblock in order to see it. If you really don't want to fool with doing that, copy/paste the link into internet explorer. That's what I did becaue I'm too lazy to turn off my adblock.
  24. Elbynonamous Member

/bites tongue.

:/
  25. juche Member

The Nashville Ideal's website is finally being worked on. Right now it's just one of those Scientology video channel things, but still T_T...
  26. Anonymous Member

Hmmm, I suppose it is about time. They've gotten a little publicity of late (thanks to us) and it didn't look good having so little on the website.

We need someone who has been namefagged to buy the nashvilleidea.org name. Its for sale and wouldn't it be it be fun to redirect it to here you youfoundthecard or even the nashville anons livejournal? I bet lots of people will misspell ideal, while looking for the org and we can direct them right to us!
  27. ZeLyt Member

I enjoy this idea, and in fact volunteer, though I do not know much about it. What does it cost, and what does it require? Will research later, but I'm not on my home computer.
  28. desudesuchan Member

i think its funny they took so long to namefag lucha. i damn near had him figured out almost 7 months ago. got close enough for my own amusement anyways. if it was that easy for me you'd think someone who would have been trying could have done it faster. scientology is fail once again.

so are we working on any side projects i might not have noticed and can involve myself in, or should i just keep buisness as usual? cards and cash in odd places?
  29. Anonymous Member

It was suggested that if you have any information that you feel is important, that you contact Juche with it so that she can update the LJ.
  30. grokitt Member

tl;dr follows

Registering a domain=cheap (3-10$ per year) WWP uses namecheap.com as a registrar and they have cheap who-is proxy service(3$ for year) which prevents name/addy/# fagging without some kind of legal action, or data compromise. No who-is proxy, and they do a simple who-is search and get all your data that was supplied when you registered the domain.

If you want to actually publish a site, then you'd need to get hosting for it. Hosting rates vary based on how big the site is(storage), how much bandwidth you need and how many features you need. For a redirect(domain name pointer), no hosting is required. You just change the DNS record. Owner needs to consent for the pointer, or they can route you to where-ever they want, and maybe file suit if routing you to hawtanimalpr0n.com wasn't good enough for them.

More ?'s, and you can PM me on it but I'll be out as of tomorrow am til sometime next week. Some other folks around the forum prolly have tons of nfo.
  31. Re: Nashville, TN: March 14th Planning

There was talk of a vandy mini-raid, i think. Or it may have already happened.

edit:
    [IMG]
  32. juche Member

33. ZeLyt Member

34. juche Member

Getting the permit to begin hardcore renovation.

They're moving forward T_T.
  35. Re: Nashville, TN: March 14th Planning

"STOP PULLING
    OUR PERMITS!"
  36. juche Member

Guys.

Guys.

There's something we need to do.

2wejvaq.jpg
  37. MuffinKat Member

GENTLEMEN

we have our mission. MAN YOUR SHAMWOWS
  38. Elbynonamous Member

LMFAO. If I had the money, I would make a ShamWow outfit to wear to the next protest.

Or make Lucha a Luchamask with Shamwows! xDDD
  39. MuffinKat Member

*gasp* A SHAMWOW TUXEDO.

This just keeps getting better and better. Yall's brains are nice. When I'm a zombie, I'll munch yall first <3
  40. AceOfSpades Member

If someone has the skill to make a ShamWOW Lucha mask, I will be ALL OVER THAT SHIT!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.