Customize

Nashville, TN: May 16th Post-Game

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by juche, May 16, 2009.

1. juche Member

Nashville, TN: May 16th Post-Game

We said we were gonna start at noon, but hanging around the Galactic Expo as a pre-game made us a little late, then there was a bit of long discussion about whether or not to infiltrate because the scns were having an open house. 44 and Elby showed up for a few minutes to hand off signs. In the end, we decided that because of thangs, we weren't going to infiltrate, so the three of us (Lucha, MuffinKat and myself) went for a protest at about 1 right as a storm was brewin' something fierce. We got a lot of honks and were soon joined by Local and the four of us stood there as it started raining like fuck. Despite massive torrents of rain, we stood out there and got moar and moar honks, though some of those may be because I was wearing a white blouse in the rain.

We got like... three pics. They'll be posted when the rain stops and I actually go out to the car to retrieve my camera, ughghghghghhhhh. Lucha had a convo with some people who came out of the open house with Dianetics goodie bags, so he'll fill y'all in on that mess.
  2. MuffinKat Member

Re: Nashville, TN: May 16th Post-Game

The L Ron "I'm On A Boat" sign didn't get made, because I just didn't want such epicness being doused with rainwater and ruined. Next month, perhaps!

I think I also got several pictures before the rain started, so those will be posted ASAIFLI (as soon as I feel like it <3)

AIN'T NO RAIN GONNA HOLD US DOWN BUT LIGHTNING WILL GOTTA GO BAI

ETA: OH, also--Lucha, preach to the congregation about those rude people coming out of the open house with Dianetics goodie bags!
  3. Ann O Nymous Member

Without perfect planning and preparation, even certain battles have been lost.

Next time you have a good idea, you should strike while the iron is hot.
  4. AceOfSpades Member

So, I heard you need a preacher?

Yes, the Scilons were having an open house. I really wanted to go in and see what the set up was from the inside when there weren't tents up and stuff, but, after getting some advice, I was eventually talked out of it.

However, when we got down to the Org, Centre, whatever they call it this week, there was what looked like a family maybe coming out? Mom, friend, and son, or something?

Anyway, they had just come from the open house and were carrying "goodie" bags (that we don't really know what was in them).

I approached them, as they were staring us down (probably because my new Lucha mask is...well...scary as fuck, pics will be coming). Here, in reprinted, from Lucha's bad memory form, is the conversation.

"Hi! Would you like to hear a counter argument to what they told you inside?"

"No."

"Oh, ok, well, would you like to know what we are doing here at least?"

"Oh, I KNOW what you're doing here."

Aaaaaaand scene.

I'm sure they were told that we were bad people, terrorists, who knows what else. They were very rude and stand offish towards me, which makes me think they'll be perfect for the cult anyway, since we all know how kind and benevolent they are.

So, Lucha's highlights:

1. Chuckling to ourselves at the Galactic Expo.
    2. Breaking in the new mask
    3. Juche's white blouse in the torrential downpour.

Lucha's lowlights:

1. Getting the blow off from people who were rather rude for no reason
    2. Torrential downpours
    3. Not being able to do my interview idea at the Expo....they were WAY too serious and didn't want to play. :(
  5. LilDebbie Member

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PIX OF WHITE BLOUSE KTHNX
  6. LocalSP Member

^^^^^THIS!^^^^^^

Oh, by the way, Good Job guys.
  7. lokimotion Member

Curious. To be so dismissive to you, Lucha, so immediately makes me wonder what they were told about Anonymous. Compared to what Felser has said about Anonymous in the past, it must have been a lie of something awful, like Anonymous eats babies. Then again, maybe they were already Scilons. Because, certainly there are more interesting things to do on a Saturday than go to an open house at a church, of any religion at all.
  8. twistedpuppet Member

I vote for they were already scilons. :p Also, they may just be super pissed that Lucha infiltrated their big party. hahahahaha
  9. mrfyde Member

If you have pics I would be happy to give you my honest opinion of why they where honking.
  10. twistedpuppet Member

No matter how much time I spend on the internet, I am still amazed at the amount of pervs. :p
  11. mad kow Member

New picket sign for weather like this....

Scientology is ALL WET!

and...

The ORG is SINKING!

taa daa.
  12. TypingChimp Member

2608254365_abb54a9556.jpg
  13. Ann O Nymous Member

Some people live their lives in a sea of filth.
  14. ZeLyt Member

Still hate that I missed it. I'm not opposed to the rain, hell, I've lived in TN for most of my life.
  15. pokeanon Member

...does that mean you didn't have enough balogna sandwiches for all of you?
  16. desudesuchan Member

hmm... white shirts, in the rain? i AM sad i had to miss it.
  17. FUCK Member

Lulz.
  18. ravenanon Member

Lucha, I vote sci already. Picts of your new mask please !!

Congrats on surviving the southeastern rainstorm weekend protest. Our protest was wet too, but lacked white shirts.
  19. AceOfSpades Member

I don't know where MuffinKat and Juche are with the pics! :p GALS GET ON IT!!!
  20. juche Member

zvubr6.jpg

2m6sr6b.jpg

[IMG]

wkju9t.jpg
  21. ZeLyt Member

lollerbiscuits @ "All are welcome"
  22. lokimotion Member

Thanks for posting the pics, juche.
  23. twistedpuppet Member

I don't see anything scurry about Lucha's new Luchadore mask. :p It's white with eyebrows and a mustache. What is scurry about that?
  24. ravenanon Member

I look scarrier about 6 in the morning

Cool new mask though
  25. AceOfSpades Member

You need to see me pose with it, I look like some sort of demented V mime.

XD

MuffinKat has a good picture of it.
  26. TinyDancer Member

Great clarity on those pics. Nashanons ftw.
  27. AceOfSpades Member

Juche's camera ftw. Chick has some HIGH CLASS gear.
  28. Vir Member

Yes, nice going Nashanons. And good choice staying outside; if they saw you join anon after infiltrating their ideal org opening, they might have recognized you.
  29. MuffinKat Member

Pics!!

I can has distinguished pose?
    img3462u.jpg

THE SCARY-DORE LUCHADORE
    [IMG]

img3488c.jpg

THIS STORM IS FOR YOU, $CILON-TOLOGY ;D
    [IMG]

img3491j.jpg

This one is just for you, Internet--with love, the Asian Market.
    [IMG]
  30. twistedpuppet Member

It's wangy. 0_o
  31. lokimotion Member

Does the Asian Market have Coco Rico?
  32. MuffinKat Member

I didn't see, lol I didn't understand half of what I was looking at.
  33. Major Boyle Member

Lucha,

I was thinking of making a similar mask except using something made of CoolMax. Did you use a marker to paint on the dark lines or is that some sort of cloth?
  34. Anonymous Member

Lucha's mask is made entirely of bologna.

Trufax
  35. MuffinKat Member

It's true, I tasted it.

Also, I suggest we start at 11 AM on the 20th in order to avoid the absolute worst of the afternoon heat (start earlier = end earlier). Unless it's a mild day, in which case let's enturbulate all night bb's <3~
  36. twistedpuppet Member

If memory serves, I think he actually had that mask specially made for him. But my memory sux, so you'll have to wait for Lucha to give you the real specifics. :p
  37. AceOfSpades Member

This.

I have several mask makers who, depending on what style/design I want, I use to make them. This one was the cheapest mask maker, I want to have a better one made when I get money.
  38. NotSoAnon Member

Sorry, the baby in the oven needed to be basted and turned. Now, what could be more interesting than going to an open house at a church, of any religion at all?

What could be more interesting than, having basted the baby in the oven, than going to a Scientology church's (sic) open house, and enturbulating the members?

Just wondering. Oh, the baby in the oven is now crisp and tender! Dinner time for 4Chan!:p