Customize

Nashville TN - Valentines Day

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Elbynonamous, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Elbynonamous Member

Nashville TN - Valentines Day

I wasn't able to be there... Sister was in a bad accident this morning.

But! I talked to Juche about an hour ago and it was EPIC! 15 people so far... reporters and photographers and such.

I'm jealous, but family comes first.

I can't wait to see the pics and video guys!
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Nashville TN - Valentines Day

Just got back. There was much cake and free hugs. Some activity at the org, but not much. We offered them free hugs but the Scilons didn't want. Lots of honking and waves. The Vandy police even stopped by to make sure no one was giving us a hard time.

My first enturbulation. I like.
  3. Anonymous Member

And there was much dancing. Thanks for dancing with me guise. Must do the Time Warp again, but for noa....

Moar Gene!

4. grokitt Member

Had to leave early..we missed the dance party, dammit! Pix.

PS-Elby, hope your sis is alright!
  5. juche Member

Double enturbulation, photo-based handling at the Ideal. We numbered 16 and it was epic.

Videos should be coming from all sides as should photos. I'm gonna edit mine in a bit then study like fuck for the rest of the weekend.

GOD IT WAS SO GOOD.
  6. Anonymous Member

How long before we have pix nd vids? Don't know if this was really Caleb or a troll, but lets get it to him
    From the comments section of the Scene:

Caleb says:
    So Nashville Anon, now that the witching hour has come and gone, is there anywhere online we can find video/photos of your protest/cake-a-thon?

Posted On: Saturday, Feb. 14 2009 @ 3:28PM
  7. juche Member

The om nom noms were out in full force:

2nbap05.jpg

We had a huge upswing in attendees:

2lwxg1l.jpg

28tdul2.jpg

2m7aq0k.jpg

15exq86.jpg
    Anon4436675858.

2vwfxut.jpg

2pq96o2.jpg

m97nsp.jpg

25znw1y.jpg

16jkb28.jpg

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Three scns left the building and drove off about mid-protest -- here are two of them.

[IMG]
    We took a group picture!

After that, we moved from 16th Avenue to 8th Avenue in a parade-like fashion which involved a few minutes of Sir Ballington making the greatest scn-related prank call ever. Around 12th, we stopped and had an impromptu dance party then posed with Polar Pedobear.

[IMG]
    I AM NOT A CROOK.

[IMG]
    I humped the bear vaguely.

[IMG]
    At the Ideal, people took our pictures and the such. They'd taken down their ugly sign -- well, either that or it was stolen. Who the fuck knows/cares.

Epic moment in the photo taking: a guy came out across the street with his camera basically pasted to his face and we were posing and all that shit, like yelling 'WOO, YEAH, PARTY!!!' and Lucha dropped down to his knees and like ripped his shirt off and it was fucking hilarious I almost died.
  8. Anonymous Member

Damn, missed some good stuff. Are these posted on the livejournal? Or should we lonk Caleb to this thread?
  9. Re: Nashville TN - Valentines Day

UPLOADING VIDZ n PIZ

edit = ??? and purple tie = me

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/3655/s7300228aa1.jpg

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/6218/s7300226pt9.jpg

http://img4.imageshack.us/my.php?image=s7300221ru7.jpg

http://img9.imageshack.us/my.php?image=s7300222yq4.jpg

i has more pix but they suck. vids uploading, but they also = suck.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABG_hWlIrYU&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - CHANOLOGY NASHVILLE 2/14/09[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAm4LBWR46w&feature=channel"]YouTube - CHANOLOGY NASHVILLE 2/14/09 pt2[/ame]
  10. juche Member

EDITED.

And upload fuckin' everything; I don't care how much it sucks. Awsm protest needs to be covered from all angles.
  11. Anonym0se Member

Sir Ballington, reporting in.
    The Epicness knew no bounds today. It was my first protest, but from what I heard, the turn out was better than average. The people really seemed to be on our side and even the cops were (at least slightly) lovin' us.

Seeing Lucha give 2 hugs was beyond epic, especially the little girl (pedobear approval required)

But as requested I will try to remember the conversation when I called the Org as we were leaving and rick roll'ed 'em.

[Org] "Nashville Church of Scifagology!" (not a direct quote....duh)
    [me] "Yes, This is Mr. Trueman, I called earlier about stopping by after my business meeting and I noticed as I was leaving, that there was a protest outside of your building. Should I be concerned that Average Working Joes picket your Religion [cult]?
    [Org] No Sir [ballington], and If you notice, thoes were mostly kids anyways. Their an online Company (he fucking said company...faggots) called Anonymous, they're just kids who like to hassle the religion."
    [me]Ohh, but should I be worried? like...Has Anonymous ever picketed the house of any Scientologist?
    [Org]No, and you Don't need to worry Sir, We've actually caught the leaders of Anonymous and they are being sentenced to Jail.
    [me]Ohh atleast I can sleep soundly at night, knowing that RICKROLL STARTS NOW FAGGOTS!!!!
    [Org]........
    I hung up then......
  12. juche Member

AND IT WAS AMAZING.

We were all laughing so hard XD.
  13. Anonym0se Member

I lol'ed the whole way to the Ideal.
  14. AceOfSpades Member

DSC03341.jpg

DSC03344.jpg

DSC03325.jpg

DSC03337.jpg

DSC03338.jpg

DSC03330.jpg

DSC03331.jpg

DSC03332.jpg

DSC03333.jpg

DSC03335.jpg

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eimpEwc-rvE"]YouTube - PEDOBEAR PARTY![/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSrRowXVEhY[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZSfLWSbGVs[/ame]
  15. juche Member

She was the loneliest Juche...
  16. Anonymous Member

Mostly kids? Bite me scifag.

Epic scifag prank call is epic.
  17. Anonymous Member

There was a metro cop in the parking lot across the street much of the time I was there.
    Wonder if the scifags called? If they did, metrodood didn't leave his car.
  18. juche Member

I honestly don't think the police take them seriously anymore. They might have called them, but what can you do against a bunch of people dancing on street corners in full clothing?
  19. Battletoads Member

Rickroll is old and fail mostly, but it sounds like you made it epic.
  20. juche Member

It was awesome because he was sounding all professional on the phone and went 'Oh, at least I can sleep soundly at night, knowing that NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN--' then hung up.
  21. Anonymous Member

Legal protest was legal. Nothing they could have done unless they wanted to
    dance and have cake.

Great job Nashville Anon. We need a post game report to send to Celeb Hannah.
    Must send post game harpoons to comments of our article. Want pix of Juche hugging the little girl who got out of the car!!!!!! Who has?

http://blogs.nashvillescene.com/pitw/2009/02/anti-scientology_group_anonymo.php

Nashville Anons job well done.
  22. Elbynonamous Member

You guys are fucking amazing. I love that a protest can go on and be epic without me.

Thank you guys so much.

Elbysisanon gave a thumbs up today. :)
  23. Battletoads Member

Sounds almost as epic as peerless mantis prank calling Game Oxford St about Battletoads when we were in pub post NYE cult mini raid, then raiding Game and they started putting the security shutters down.
  24. Anonymous Member

From the article in Nashville Scene:
    "Nashville's version of Anonymous, the one-year-old Rick Rollin' Scientology haters"

Could we make our friend Caleb wrong? Noooooo...

This situation absolutely required a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part. We were just the guys to do it.

And so it was.
  25. juche Member

WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR?! HELL NO.
  26. Anonymous Member

The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
    Shhhh, he's rolling.
  27. ZeLyt Member

Pictures to be uploaded soon. I sorta fail at this so here goes, lol.

Today was some mighty epic win. We finally got some response from them! Even if it was just them taking photos.

Elby, hope everything is going good for you guys, and next month we will continue the epicness for your b-day!
  28. Vir Member

SAURON NEVER ATTACKED ROHAN. SARUMAN DID.
  29. juche Member

Nixon!

I need to be able to identify your crew in photographs. What shall we call them all?
  30. Vir Member

Why are you identifying each other in photos anyway?
  31. Anonymous Member

The plumbers?
  32. ZeLyt Member

The female has an account on here, though she never posts, lol. Her handle is Madanon. And the guy would like to be known Shazam.

Uploads in progress.
  33. juche Member

Because you touch yourself at night.

PROPAH EDIT: Because in Nashville, we're friendly and cool and we want to know everyone so it's not like 'hey, hey you over there,' it's 'oh hey, you must be Juche, I saw you in the pictures.' Southern hospitality, y'all.
  34. Anonymous Member

Posted the link to this thread on the comments page of the Scene. Everybody wave and be nice to the visitors!

Oh hai! Thanks for stopping by! Don't you wish you could have joined us today? What are you doing next month?
  35. Anonym0se Member

It's night...
    FAPTASTIC!
  36. Anonymous Member

Play nice, we have company.
  37. Anonymous Member

38. juche Member

... I applaud you for this loleriffic comment.
  39. Nomadix Member

looks like great fun... I will be sure to get more ppl involved.. maybe even my lawyer... he might like to do that.. lol. oh and if someone wants to set up a nashville anon site pm me cause i am interested in helping with that aswell.
  40. Anonymous Member

Glad someone got it!

So folks, lets recap. What were the highlights of todays festivities? Talking points?
    Stuff you'd write home and tell your mother?