Customize

Nashville TN - Valentines Day

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Elbynonamous, Feb 14, 2009.

1. ZeLyt Member

Re: Nashville TN - Valentines Day

The Vandy cop was definite win. The massive amount of honks at the new building. Our massive turnout. FINALLY GETTING OUR PICTURES TAKEN BY THE SCILONS, lol.
  2. juche Member

The following things were relayed to my parents with wide smiles:

1. We were interviewed by a couple of middle school-aged girls who are doing a project on Scientology.

2. Lucha had a sign for free hugs and actually gave out free hugs.

3. Sir Ballington did the ballsiest/lulziest prank call ever.

4. Everyone enjoyed having posterboard and markers available for spur of the moment poster making, so we'll do that again next time.

5. We had a couple of photojournalism majors come and take photographs of us for a very long time and they were very cool.

6. We were finally handled by Scientologists. It wasn't like Los Angeles or Clearwater, but this is the first time I've had photographs taken of us since March when they took flash photographs through the glass door at the Celebrity Centre. It's nice to know that they are recognising that we exist because that's the first step to making this ultra epic.

7. Walking down to the Ideal was a lot of fun! We got a lot of honks and it was enjoyable stopping and playing with the [strike]pedo[/strike] polar bears.

8. The new Org is a perfect place to protest. There's a lot of traffic and they've made the horrible mistake of being rather noticeable.

9. We had a GREAT group today. No one was a killjoy.

10. THE WEATHER WAS FABULOUS. I'm hoping this becomes a regular occurrence because the protests prior to this have had atrocious weather.

I'll probably think of more later, but for now... sleep. Today was epic.
  3. twistedpuppet Member

Awesome! Maybe I'll show up at the next one. :D
  4. i'mglib Member

I don't know what cockles are, but the ones in my heart are warmed by this. Way to go.
  5. grokitt Member

juche- Front fem in the group pic is me, then orange hat is s.o., then friend...uhm..we shall call him George. Next time, pet him and love him, so he will continue to enturb with us. (George is shy, and needs moar pets and caek.)

Today was truly epic. I already have more volunteers lined up for March. They are researching the cult as we speak.
  6. Anonymous Member

Splain something to me. This comment was not posted when I posted the link to this thread on the
    comments to our Scene article. Now I go over to check to see if any of you pooned (you didn't)
    and found this posted before my post1?! WTF?! Could it be a timezone issue?

Terryeo says:
    Anonymous admits to making a terrorist threat phone call, with anti-gay slurs, to a Nashville church
    :

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/283-usa-central-mountain/nashville-tn-valentines-day-39261/

[Org] "Nashville Church of Sci***ology!" (not a direct quote....duh)
    [me] "Yes, This is Mr. Trueman, I called earlier about stopping by after my business meeting and I noticed as I was leaving, that there was a protest outside of your building. Should I be concerned that Average Working Joes picket your Religion [cult]?
    [Org] No Sir [ballington], and If you notice, thoes were mostly kids anyways. Their an online Company (he fucking said company...******) called Anonymous, they're just kids who like to hassle the religion."
    [me]Ohh, but should I be worried? like...Has Anonymous ever picketed the house of any Scientologist?
    [Org]No, and you Don't need to worry Sir, We've actually caught the leaders of Anonymous and they are being sentenced to Jail.
    [me]Ohh atleast I can sleep soundly at night, knowing that RICKROLL STARTS NOW ******!!!!
    [Org]........
    I hung up then......
    Posted On: Saturday, Feb. 14 2009 @ 5:56PM

May have been a mod issue? Whatever, either Terryeo is us trolling us or is really Terryeo. Either way, pooning is now required.

Oh Hai Terryeo! Remember dear, we're never gonna give you up, never gonna let you Never gonna run around and desert you

7. twistedpuppet Member

Pooned. :D
  8. Re: Nashville TN - Valentines Day

Congrats, Nashville! Sounds like you guys had a huge day!
  9. ravenanon Member

Nash=Epic
  10. MuffinKat Member

HOLY CRAP, saucy!Juche is saucy! With polar bears! :eek:

The things I miss. NEVAR AGAIN!!

I had a great time, great cookies, great music, great dancin', great Rickrollin'. Would protest again!