Customize

Nashville's org is staffed with Sea Org & they bused in people for the Grand Opening

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by Anonymous, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Nashville's org is staffed with Sea Org & they bused in people for the Grand Opening

Remember those photos we saw of the "staff" at Nashville and how no one recognized anyone and the people looked like Sea Orgers? Well, my sources tell me that Celebrity Centre International staffed the Nashville org (Celebrity Centre Nashville) with Sea Org personnel. So it's time to dust off the recent CCInt blown staff and ask them who these people are. And NashAnons... time to start photographing and videoing staff to publicize in case someone is missing their mother/sister/wife/husband/brother/son/etc.

And remember those throngs at the Grand Opening? The Church of Scientology bused hoards of Scientologists in from other orgs including Atlanta and Cincinnati.

And someone said that the new Nashville org was real pretty. But how many people were there? Answer... do you really want to know the answer? There was one person on course. And once, someone came in and spent a lot of time looking at all the posters in the lobby.

I want to know where the Sea Org staff in Nashville live. [Speculation: Wanna bet they live *IN* the org (against codes, permits or zoning regulations)?]

nashvillestaff.jpg attendancel.jpg
  2. LilDebbie Member

Re: Nashville's org is staffed with Sea Org & they bused in people for the Grand Open

third from the right at the very back looks like dsa brian fesler. he used to live in minneapolis. if you see him, be sure to ask him for banjo.
  3. lokimotion Member

Re: Nashville's org is staffed with Sea Org & they bused in people for the Grand Open

There was some discussion that Scilons were being bused in from other orgs was a possibility. Being that this was the nearest Ideal org opening around, why wouldn't Scilons from neighboring states be there. Most likely located in some of the forum threads you've linked to.
    Of course, one Anon did manage to sneak in during the opening. So the "Muffin Man" could enlighten us more about that. If I recall correctly, "MM" did say there were Scilons from out of state. Also, "MM" has a few photos from the opening that could be viewed by neighboring Anons for some possible ID's.
    But without a decent photo showing the faces in the crowd, it's difficult to positively identity individual Scilons with the existing/leaked photo.
    With other Ideal orgs opening later this year, it might be wise to keep a watch on these Ideal orgs for out of state Scilons being bused in.
    As for the Sea Org members living there, city ordinances will need to be checked, but with Co$ religious status it could be allowed.

The news reports during 44's assault noted Felser with the title of Reverend.
  4. Anonymous Member

OP here.

That may be, but this intell doesn't come from recycled Internet. It comes from an insider who directly spoke with someone *in* Scientology in the Nashville field.
  5. Anonymous Member

The lady in the far left, Patty, belongs to the Denver, CO org.. Apparently they did a traveling circus from Org to org. During the Dallas opening, a scilon from San Jose, CA was there... Dont forget they bussed in 300 people from LA to protest the Psych Convention in San Francisco. They only stayed there for a photo op - because they marched and one hour later they all left.
  6. Daisy Member

Every time there was a grand opening for an ideal org around here (Bay Area, California), staff from other orgs had to show up. They didn't have a choice. And of course public scilons were pressured to attend also even if it wasn't their org.
  7. Anonymous Member

I have reported seeing 4 to 5 sea org regularly at the org in earlier threads. They come to work every day about the same time in the same van. I have seen as many as 6 in the standard white van leaving the org. The building next to the org that they purchased along with the Falls School building seems to be used heavily, but I can only guess that it is as office, since I see the non uniformed, business suit wearing men enter about the same time every day as well.
  8. MongoLloyd Member

Not so bad as that new Malmö Ideal Org - where they apparently bussed people in from Hungary - in Nashville terms, that'd be like sending folks from Denver!

Not at all unlikely. We know it happens elsewhere (and with staff, not only sea-orgers). SO folks certainly can't afford rent, so unless the cult's bought/rented 'berthing' for them, the org would really be the only place they had to go.
  9. Anonymous Member

We were aware that they were importing scilons from other orgs. The Epic Muffin Man can confirm locations.

I wondered how they are able to afford living off site. The org also has two brand new vans. This facade is costing Co$ a pretty penny and if as reported there is only one person on course in the org makes me wonder how long they will be able to maintain that huge building and staff financially.
  10. xenubarb Member

Well, when we have a big party, people come from all over. Everybody likes a party. Except ours don't include long speeches about how anonymous is expanding, followed by regging.
  11. lokimotion Member

What is the old location being used for now? Since the Ideal's opening, I noticed that it has changed names from Nashville Celebrity Center to the Hubbard Foundation.
  12. Olrik Member

In Malmö, Sweeden, they used money from ASI to finance an Org. There was only 7 scilons in it. It's somewhere on wwp.

In Nashville they fill one with Sea Orgers.

Close future is this : ASI buys buildings, then Sea orgers are travelling across the world filling them, making nice (?) pix and vidz for propaguanda, then go to next Ideal Org.

Ideal orgs are empty, David Miscavige.
  13. RightOn Member

Nothing but PR, that's all it ever is, I don't think they even care if an org flops, they will just move on to the next one.
    As long as and org looks successful, then the money will keep coming in from thier blind members who never check anything out and believe everything they are told.
  14. Dallas T Member

nashvillestaff.jpg

Yes a lot of these people are Sea Org. Mostly from CC Int.

The girl in the front right is Carinne. Recruited from Delphi Oregon. She actually got majorly busted once for driving up to the Int Base to see it.

Far left shoulder length red hair is Jaime ? She was in HCO CCInt when I left there in 1999. Her brother is that kid in the Why TRs film, little punk!

Tall guy about 3 over in back with beard is Robin Handy. One of the nicest guys in the Sea Org. He use to be the Staff C/S of CCInt until he was busted to a course supervisor.

I also see Miranda Pearson (Scoggins) in there who was the staff MAA in CCInt.

What usually happens is if one of these orgs are not staffed by the time of the grand opening orders come down that the org in charge has to send their own staff to fill it. It happens everytime.
  15. Re: Nashville's org is staffed with Sea Org & they bused in people for the Grand Open

I can confirm those the Dallas mentioned. I also recognize the girl and guy to the right of Jaime but I'm bad with names and don't remember theirs. I think the guy is foreign, maybe French? Both of them are Sea Org.
  16. Re: Nashville's org is staffed with Sea Org & they bused in people for the Grand Open

Hey David Miscavige!

Don't listen to these guys, you are doing it RIGHT!

Keep up the good work! All those shitty orgs, what do they know, keep on bypassing!

You%27re+doing+it+wrong.jpg
  17. Anonymous Member

Just FYI the dallas org has also had a huge influx of new staff including Sea Org from california.

see them here:
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/pix-dallas-staff-june-09-a-48697/

The CoS Dallas seemed to be running pretty lax on the Tech, and not much money was going into the org. (according our recently dismissed ex-staff from Dallas Org.) Staff size went from around 30 to around 70.

The cult also called around all over trying to get new staff for the Dallas org. And was cutting staff in Dallas. Both InsideOut from the "strange You Tube videos" and a few weeks before him at least one another person, who they had kept on staff but let go shortly before new SO members arrived.

InsideOut also mentioned that the course rooms where almost always empty and the org had around 70 members and about 30 on staff. If you can ID people from CA please take a look at the new staff in the Dallas Org.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. To begin, I am a former Staff member of Celebrity Centre Nashville. When I worked there (2010-2012) the Sea Org members were the LC, ED, D/EDs HES, FBO, and the D/FBO. The Sea Org Staff lived in the affluent areas of Bellevue, and Old Hickory, TN. There are some very nice apartments in those areas. Most of the staff were either local or from California.
    So, Sea Org does not to my knowledge live at the Org, for starters there's no room and only the Quartermaster stays after closing for building security.
    Longer termed Staff live in affluent areas of Nashville like Hermitage, Mt. Juliet, Brentwood, Old Hickory, and Bellevue. The working stiffs live in less affluent areas around Nashville but not public housing, too down tone. I was living in LaVergne (Rutherford County) when I was there.
  19. I think I'm in this photo. The foreign guy is actually Italian, the name's Lapo Bertini, formerly D/Ed, is now ED. Also married to the PES Desiree Grenier-Bertini (formerly Sonnenberg). Renee Duszak former ED; Federica, FBO; Miranda, HES; Corinne, President;Brian Pierce, Dissem Sec and his wife Mika Allen-Pierce HCO Sec (they have a beautiful little girl named <MOD EDIT: Childs name removed>), Diana Tourje her hubby Kyle Div 1 Dept. 3, (two girls) Marji Arias, HDF ... Robbin Handy, Bryant Goggins ... lots of faces. Jesse Brinker (HCO) and his wife Julie (Exec Div) (they have a little girl <MOD EDIT: Childs name removed>) Lane Eddington is in this photo but not her husband, he was a lost distance boyfriend and didn't come to Nashville until some months later, then they got married. I totally forgot what the original post was, .... Oh, ... anyway,... look I was there for 2 and a half years and the Org had its struggle. I hated having to break contract for the third time but I just could not do it anymore with no support from home and little to no money from the Org. Truth be told, Scientology is not a religion, it is a religious philosophy. It says so in the OEC Vols and even in the books. A religious philosophy. I truly believe that the problems stem directly from David Miscavige. Hubbard should have stopped after all the Dianetics: Original Thesis, Evolution of a Science, DMSMH, Self Analysis, Handbook for Preclears, Dianetics '55 and Anatomy of the Human Mind. Scientology should have never have come into play. I think people can handle Dianetics better than Scientology, I know I did.