Customize

Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad is trained the use of the Church of Scientology E-Meter

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by CommunicatorIC, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad is trained the use of the Church of Scientology E-Meter.

https://twitter.com/CharisseMuh/status/529075003883388928

Tony MuhammadTrainedInUseOfScentologyE-Meter.png
    So much for the idea that the Nation if Islam is doing only Dianetics.

EDITED TO ADD:

It appears Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad is officially a Scientologist:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-meter
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Quentinanon Member

Somebody should tell them that Hubbard fabricated the notion of a SP so he could demonise his enemies, and the 12 characteristics are nothing more than science fiction.
  4. They would say the person telling them that was a SP.
  5. Quentinanon Member

True, so ask them for the scientific research behind his statements. Nobody outside scientology agrees with it? Does that mean that all non-scientologists are SPs or PTSs then? Everybody? Really? O.K. Then, identify a living person who scientology considers a SP, now demonstrate that person has at least most of those 12 characteristics most of the time. Can't do it? What does that mean?
    Hint: Under scrutiny, the notion of a SP according to Hubbard collapses.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Oh, I agree. I'm just noting that they have entered a conspiratorial world where to question anything is to mark one as "enemy."

And, as probably is evident from my obsessive posting of Twitter screenshots on this thread, I really think Minister Tony Muhammad being trained in the use of, using, and touting the benefits of the E-Meter is of major significance. I really thought they would stop at Dianetics + Life Improvement courses + Admin Tech + Training up to Upper Indocs. That is everything but metered auditing. I was wrong. Somehow the members of the Nation of Islam are going to simultaneously be members of the religion of the Nation of Islam and members of the religion of Scientology. I don't see any other possible interpretation. I'm still trying to get my mind around it.
    • Like Like x 4
  7. RightOn Member

Talk show producer for Clean Glass Production and the Sisterhood Connection? Is that a local access thing?
    Does this mean she will be disseminating via TV eventually?
  8. Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad is a Scientology minister or minister in training.

According to the official Church of Scientology website, because he uses the E-Meter Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad must be either a Scientology minister or Scientology minister in training.

Code:
    http://www.scientology.org/faq/scientology-and-dianetics-auditing/what-is-the-emeter-and-how-does-it-work.html
    E-MeterAccordingToScientology.PNG

Code:
    http://www.scientology.org/faq/scientology-and-dianetics-auditing/what-is-auditing.html
    E-MeterAccordingToScientolog-001y.PNG
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Budd Member

Maybe this will help them to type in proper English?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. BigBeard Member

That "What is an E-meter" info sheet could be useful for shutting down "Stress Test" tables.

Just show the mark the E-meter is just a "religious artifact", and they are being "audited" by a $cientology minister or minister in training, not being "stress tested" with any type of scientific device. Might even be able to convice the local LEO it's verging on fraud for these "ministers" not to be telling people they are actually conducting what their own flyer presents as a religious service. Not a stress test.

BigBeard
  11. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 4
  12. meep meep Member

13. There is one other aspect to this. In the 1960s and the 1970s the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) attempted to condemn and halt the sale of the E-Meter. In a series of cases known as the E-Meter Cases the courts rejected the FDA's attempt on the ground, and only on the ground, that the E-Meter was a "religious artifact" used in Scientology religious services. The courts held that the E-Meter could be legally used ONLY in Scientology religious services.

The point is that it is not only the Church of Scientology that says the E-Meter can be used only in Scientology religious services, the US courts have ruled that the E-Meter can be used only in Scientology religious services. The bottom line is that members and ministers of the Nation of Islam, such as Minister Tony Muhammad, who are using the E-Meter are doing Scientology religious services as a matter of law.
  14. Quentinanon Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. Make it stop Member

Not the same call that started this thread but Tony Muhammad on radio show around the same time - Dianetically Speaking - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hereaf...coast-regional-student-minister-tony-muhammad

It is 3 hours and I can only take so much at a time. It's preachy, not too revealing except that a caller said he was having trouble with the higher up in his city for doing auditing.

1. We gotta master the staredown (bullbaiting)
    2. The e-meter has been improved and can make you go clear faster
    3. John Travolta fell to his knees and hugged LF and said do you know how long we have waited for someone like you (this was after a speech by LF where he explained to the COS how significant their technology is and what a scientist L Con was).
    4. You have to handle an SP or disconnect.
    5. Auditing is our prayer - Oh Allah, I confess my faults.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Make it stop Member

Same show -

6. I will be able to sec check anyone in the nation and know if they are the enemy.
    7. LF said he wants to sec check everyone around him.
    8. I will be able to use the e-meter and write it down and tell LF you are the damn enemy.
    9. By SD I will be a level 4 auditor where can security check a whole lot of you. I'll ask if you are an FBI agent and you don't have to answer because its gonna register.
  17. DeathHamster Member

He's going to be walking funny with both cans shoved up his ass.
    • Like Like x 2