Customize

Nation of Islam to Clear the Planet

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Its a black golfer. It must be Tiger Woods.
  2. RightOn Member

looks like if anyone "got busy" on the upper deck, the whole complex would shake lol
  3. Anonymous Member

I would hate to be accused of trying to derail a thread, but if I might offer a brief response to this posting. Its important to remember the Founders pretty much all subscribed to a Christian worldview. Their written commentary on religion, then, dealt primary with their concern over sectarian squabbles and the possibility of the new federal government being thrust into such disputes. That's why Thomas Jefferson wrote that letter to the Danbury Baptists in which he made reference to "separation of church and state." This is the same founder who plainly stated his belief that, while the federal government had no authority to legislate with respect to sectarian differences, individual States did indeed hold such authority.

And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure if we have lost the only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath?

This quote comes for a letter Adams wrote to Jefferson lamenting sectarian differences. Just two sentences later, Adams says, "Without religion, this world would be something not fit to be mentioned in polite company, I mean hell."

I could easily respond to the other quotes, but again, don't want to derail the thread. I must say, though, I'm surprised you left out the GW quote about the US government not being founded on the Christian religion
  4. Anonymous Member

5. Anonymous Member

The Treaty of Tripoli, ratified by the U.S. Senate in 1797. Article 11 states: "As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility [sic], of Mussulmen [Muslims]; and, as the said States never have entered into any war, or act of hostility against any Mahometan nation, it is declared by the parties, that no pretext arising from religious opinions, shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries."
  6. Anonymous Member

That's it. Sigh. So predictable.

To paraphrase Lee Harvey Oswald, "I am not derailing this thread! I am not derailing this thread!"
  7. Anonymous Member

Krc Medical Services, LLC
    Krc Medical Services, LLC is located at 3209 N Alameda St Ste B Compton, CA 90222. The officers include Grant Talbott. Krc Medical Services, LLC was incorporated on Thursday, April 11, 2002 in the State of CA and is currently active. C T Corporation System represents Krc Medical Services, LLC as their registered agent.

http://www.corporationwiki.com/California/Compton/krc-medical-services-llc/46376017.aspx

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/g/grant-g.-talbott,-iv.html

True Faith Christian Center
    True Faith Christian Center is located at 3209 N Alameda St Ste B Compton, CA 90222. The officers include . True Faith Christian Center was incorporated on Friday, July 27, 2001 in the State of CA and is currently not active. Deacon Heaber represents True Faith Christian Center as their registered agent.

http://www.corporationwiki.com/California/Compton/true-faith-christian-center/43560179.aspx

Zakiyah Islam
    http://www.corporationwiki.com/California/Compton/zakiyah-islam/44632358.aspx

Hanan Islam
    African-American Legacy Foundation
    African-American Legacy Foundation is located at 3209 N Alameda St Ste C Compton, CA 90222. The officers include . African-American Legacy Foundation was incorporated on Tuesday, January 27, 2009 in the State of CA and is currently active. Hanan Islam represents African-American Legacy Foundation as their registered agent.

http://www.corporationwiki.com/California/Compton/african-american-legacy-foundation/45219883.aspx

Hanan Islam
    President
    National Association of Alternative Health Practitioners (Sole Proprietorship)

Sole Proprietorship; 51-200 employees; Yea Right! Health, Wellness and Fitness industry

September 2006 – Present (4 years 8 months)

Hanan Islam
    Board Memberships and Affiliations
    Advisory Board Member
    Compton-Watts Interfaith Council
  8. Anonymous Member

Oh, go ahead, it seems important to you.
  9. over9000OT Member

Looks like the Idle Org in KC.
  10. Anonymous Member

inside Scientology(freezone)
    Nation of Islam tests Scientology waters

http://www.scientology-cult.com/thoughtfuls-blog/452-nation-of-islam-tests-scientology-waters.html
    more moonbattery here
  11. afternon Member

I think that the NOI and Miscavige are going to collide sometime and all hell will break out- not for a while but it'll be a popcorn moment to end them all.

I started reading the moonbat shit about how a real OT doesn't make teapots float but has "coincidences" where things just happen...seems like a nice way of self deception and suitably vague to be untestable...and unprovable!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. RolandRB Member

OTs don't "make" teapots float. "Making" is effort. OTs just postulate it and think it an effortless coincidence when thy see teapots floating in the air where they postulated it. If that does not make sense to you then you will forever fail at making teapots float. Redo all your Levels from Grade I at your own expense and next time do not falsely attest.
  13. Triumph Member

part of it comes from Saviour's day donations it was part of the GIFT in 2010 that went to Dianetics training for Laborers ..Saviours Day and Holy Day of Atonement are Cash cows for the NOI bringing in Millions.. its a REG fest NOI style
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

this^^
    it was like a back handed reg
  15. DeathHamster Member

That's going to be a massive itch that they've been ordered not to scratch. I bet that causes a few attitude problems towards the NOI "freeloaders".
  16. I love it when a religion "donates" to another religion for "religious services".
  17. DeathHamster Member

Interesting point. I thought NoI was doing Totally Secular Dianetics courses. What happens when NoI members try to write those off on their income tax as Scientology religious donations?

(Perhaps someone should point NoI members towards the Scientology tax guides so that some of them try?)
  18. Anonymous Member

interesting point
    I wonder where this is headed.
    Anyone who takes COS courses are able to write them off right? (wether they believe they are secular or not)
    I mean it is not like the IRS is checking if people are "true Scientologists" or not.

Hey NOI members.... guess what?
    You are on the road to becoming Scientologists and dont' let anyone tell you otherwise. You are taking the SAME paths and courses as anyone else who wants to become a Scientologist. So if you are not interested in becoming a Scientologist, then you may want to drop that book or that course, 'cause you are on your way to homo novis baby
  19. Anonymous Member

image from freedom forum
    FarrakhansBrainAbducted2.jpg.gif
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  21. Triumph Member

• Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

There still arguing over at the farrakan factor i see.
    Bro khem is nuts but does some interesting art.
  23. Anonymous Member

the Farrakhan Followers there are nuts...they are quickly turning into Scientologist...
    I think they Farrakhan Followers are a minority on that forum....
    and the lame justifications ...they give are a hoot...

funny seeing them spooked by entheta...

not all the people posting there...buy into the whole Dianetics ..argument...
  24. Anonymous Member

Friday, March 4, 2011
    Farrakhan: Flying Saucers & Scientology

http://rightot.blogspot.com/2011/03/farrakhan-flying-saucers-scientology.html
  25. Anonymous Member

NOI= N#gg#rs Of Ignorance
  26. RolandRB Member

What's Farrakhan's level in Scientology? When is he going to pull the bait and switch on his followers and tell them that they need Scientology processing rather than Dianetics and that Dianetics is just an entry level to Scientology? When is he going to say to his followers who go Clear that "youz niggaz gotta do OT III"?
  27. Anonymous Member

facebook post by everyone dianetics
    assist.jpg
    k
  28. Random guy Member

It is going to be interesting to see how that pans out in the long run.
  29. Anonymous Member

This whole situation is going to be interesting to see how it pans out; there will be tears, if not blood.
  30. RolandRB Member

This picture is strangely meaningful. L. Ron Hubbard himself in his own words and recorded on tape for all to listen to claimed he was The Beast 666 and it seems to me that Farrakhan has gone into League with Satan to rob the black people of America of their souls. I wonder what deal he made with Satan for that huge prize.
  31. Smurf Member

When W.D. Fard created the NOI in the 30's, he preached that blacks were the original humans created by Allah, but they had been stolen from their homes by the "white devils." When blacks return to the true religion (his interpretation of Islam), then Allah would vent his fury on these white devils and restore blacks to their proper place as his chosen people.

What am I missing here? David Miscavige and most, if not all, his inner circle are white devils.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

Dear Smurf;

For me, it's quite simple. But pay attention, because there's a couple of fast corners.

White devil LRH, stole holy shit from Allah.

LRH used the stolen holy shit to get rich off stupid white devils. White devil LRH got rich.

White devil DM stole the holy shit that white devil LRH stole from Allah, and he got way richer and richer off stupid white devils.

LF plans to steal the Allah holy shit from white devil DM who stole it from the white devil LRH who stole it from Allah.

LF will use the Allah holy shit he steals from white devil DM to get rich off the black "original humans" most of whom are as stupid as most of the white devils.

As soon as LF is rich enough, he'll kill all the remaining white devils, move to disneyland, bury all the holy shit on Treasure Island, turn his nation of islam into slaves, and live happily ever after.

Mektoub. (It Is Written). كَانَ ذلِكَ فِي الْكِتَابِ مَسْطُوْرًا

Praise Allah.
  33. RolandRB Member

LF has the job of stealing souls. It is his deal with the Prince of all White Devils. For every time one of them claims the benefits of Dianetics then he is rewarded by the Devil for the delivery of their soul.
  34. Anonymous Member

facebook search posts by everyone Nation of Islam
    clamcrazy.jpg
    this Scilons name is Al Baker
    the link goes to his silly web page

its here He try's to make the point Gaddaffi isn't really the murderous thug hes made out to be..or a state sponsor of terrorism..
    hes some kind of a wonderful benefactor to the Libyan People

all is well in happy fun land-Farrakhan isn't that bad..its a media conspiracy!

Hide from reality much Al?

(Al's clam link)
    http://www.components-of-success.com/uncategorized/theres-here-more-than-meets-the-eye/

he has a video on the page where he promotes a Scammer named Mike Dillard (Google Mike Dillard Magnetic Sponsoring Scam)
  35. Anonymous Member

36. Anonymous Member

37. Anonymous Member

38. Anonymous Member

39. Anonymous Member