Customize

Nation of Islam to Clear the Planet

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Triumph Member

the quote reeks of full on moonbat
    especially since Alfreddie's solutions of all the world social ills are from Hubbard

He didn't mention in his Bio the really good stuff
    he was run out of political office in a recall vote
    or that his World Literacy Crusade offices were used to fraudulently selling housing vouchers that were to help the homeless ..not for money to line his pockets.

LA TIMES
    rento.jpg
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2008/03/many-people-are.html
  2. Anonymous Member

Afreddies business partner-political campaign assistant-fellow Scientologist Dr Hanan
    who is also the Executive director of World Literacy Crusade
    looks as if She got her Doctor's Title from a Diploma Mill
    according to the World Literacy Crusade Bio of Hanan Islam she got her master’s degree in social work from Rochville University

Rochville University is a notorious reputation as a Diploma Mill

Both Hanan and Alfreddie got their drug rehab certification from the Breining Institute
    the Breining Institute is shady too.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/the-nation-of-islam-and-the-scn-cult.67277/

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/new-certifying-agency-for-narconon-staffers.52776/

Hanan Islam is In maroon hat and T-shirt is next to Tony Muhammad NoI - AlfreddieJ is on the Far right. he seems to have the same tailor as his Pal Tony these days

alfwlc4.jpg
  3. Triumph Member

over 4 Hours of Hot Air
  4. subgenius Member

Start at 2:07 "Brother Farrakhan has found something in the Church of Scientology"
    • Like Like x 1
  5. subgenius Member

"heard about Scientology 35 years ago, and I liked it cause I like science....."
    really, he said that.....please whoever can capture spread like fire
    lrn to edit its 4+hrs and 850+gigs
    • Like Like x 1
  6. subgenius Member

My comment on yt (pending approval....ha ha) Farrakhan actual quote below
    He speaks the truth: "Ain't none of us free from being Satanic when you use knowledge in a deceptive tricky way, using what you know to sneak up on people to get their money, to take their goods to make them worship you instead of the God....See that's Satan masquerading" But he doesn't realize he's talking about himself and Scientology
  7. LocalSP Member

Here's a goodie:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2014330635_apusnationofislamufos.html

More at the link
  8. Triumph Member

@ around 12 min mark
    crowd shot
    sav1j.jpg

you can bet that Miscavige has his slaves writing Love Bomb letters
    and they schmooze them relentlessly in the Orgs.

WE LOVE YOU-YOU'RE GREAT! HAVE SOME KOOL-AID!

its more likely Scientologists kissing his butt. (Sorry Louie I call Bullshit!)

Just Imagine how many stalker Letters some one like LOUANNE wrote

chances are good that..
    somewhere theres an OSA directive floating around somewhere urging people to write and what to say. after all that IS part of their tired worn out playbook

Louie is drunk on the Kool-Aid

he is trying to Sell Scientology long before the 2 Minute mark
  9. Anonymous Member

there lined up around the corner to pick up a copy of Dianetics at Saviours Day 2011!
    [IMG]
    cultno1.jpg
  10. Triumph Member

Final Call (NoI Link)

11. subgenius Member

So let's do that again. This time let's voluntarily enslave ourselves with L. Ron Hubbard's mind.
    Makes perfect sense to me.
  12. subgenius Member

He pretty much gets everything wrong:
    Says we don't remember the good things in our past, only the bad.
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, no.
  13. subgenius Member

posted another comment....see if its approved
    "you may wish to hear hubbard in his own words about black people
    watch?v=1gDd9fW7g4Y&feature=feedrec_grec_index
    or do a search here on youtube for hubbard on race"

and got subscribed by ShaAllah7 (from his channel)
    Scientology founder, L. Ron Hubbard, lectures on Islam, The Prophet Muhammad and Africans. He blasphemes Islam. He shows the image of The Prophet Muhammed. He says Africans would kill each other off, if the white man did not civilize them. He says Africans are to stupid to vote. L. Ron Hubbard was a hardcore racist and wanna be slave master. Don't be fooled by the false face Scientology is presenting to the Nation of Islam, brothers.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. RolandRB Member

15. Triumph Member

American Thinker
    Farrakhan: Middle East style rebellion coming here
    Ralph Alter
    http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2011/03/farrakhan_middle_east_style_re.html
  16. Anonymous Member

17. Anonymous Member

Moronic. Bitchcavage isn't stupid, despite the fact that he's a midget/dropout/etc.. It's pencil and paper pushers who have poor street smarts. Furthermore, this isn't going to somehow miraculously end the cult because you want it to - you have to remember the leaders of both cults don't believe the shit that comes out of their mouths - it's just a scam to make money to them.
    If sci and islam merge I have to say, it will only result in more sci's. Their brainwashing techniques are more complex than conventional "religions". IMO
  18. Anonymous Member

I knew this unholy union would deliver the lulz.
  19. Anonymous Member

Idiotic. Miscavige is stupid. If the Sci Kingdom of Hell hadn't already been set up for that little pissant thug he never could have developed an organization like this and who knows what direction his life would have taken. He's not saving Scientology. It's going down the tubes quicker than most of us ever thought it would. He doesn't know how to adapt and change things to his advantage and the house of cards is imploding. Notice that I said that this merger could be the end of the cult as we know it? I didn't say it would be completely gone. I truly welcome this disgusting merger of these two cults. It can only be downhill from here.
  20. Anonymous Member

The best we can hope for is that it will result in Muslim RAGE.
  21. Anonymous Member

Miscavage doesn't care about taking the cult in any direction. It's all about the money and the now. He's a sociopath. Do you really think he'll care much when the cult is over, after he buys a mansion somewhere in a tropical paradise? Give me a break.

And please, elaborate on how this could weaken the cult further? Genuinely wondering what your logic is behind this?..
  22. Anonymous Member

23. RolandRB Member

Fruit of Islam RAGE.
  24. Anonymous Member

I don't mean to speak for the Anonymous poster but anytime you get two UFO cults together, well there will be plenty of lulz to be had. Especially when one is predominantly White and the other predominantly Black. Davey and Louie will be at each others throats in no time.
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Anonymous Member

Of course, this is speculation. I'm just concerned about the possibility of a successful merge =(
  26. subgenius Member

And neither is known to play well with others.
  27. Anonymous Member

when there is green to be made, they will get along in order for it to keep flowing in
    I seriously doubt that Farakhan and Miscavige really care for each other....
    But they need each other for an obvious reason. And that reason is moar $GREEN$
  28. ObamAnon Member

Anon delivers:
    3stooges2.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

LOL @ 'drug free world' while a % of Scilons smoke tobacco & drink alcohol.

What is a 'drug' anyway?
  30. Anonymous Member

31. Anonymous Member

32. Anonymous Member

I think Miscavige will care very much when his cash cow is gone and he's no longer a dictator. If money were his only reason for doing this whole cult gig then he'd have absconded long ago. The money he's raked in from Super Power alone would set him up with his own island somewhere for the rest of his miserable life. Having to pay to abuse people will not bring him the same satisfaction as being the absolute ruler over his cult minions. He will also dearly miss his celebrity connections.

How will this weaken the cult further? Both groups are racist, egotistical, self-serving, money-grubbing. This melding won't just weaken the CoS. It will also weaken NoI. In fact, the division has already started in NoI.

I can't wait to see how much more lulz this merger will bring to us all!
  33. Zak McKracken Member

34. Anonymous Member

35. Anonymous Member

Good points. Can a recent defector confirm recent racist preachings in Sci? Or do you think they'd deliberately alter in order to draw in more blacks? As it is, I have only seen about 3?? black people in scientology....
  36. Anonymous Member

37. Anonymous Member

38. Anonymous Member

Scientologist-Minister-Reverend-shamed politician-scam artist-Alfreddie Johnson PhD Saviour's Day speaker
    freddiek.jpg
  39. Anonymous Member

HDoA Tampa 2010 Auditors Graduation
    dianeub.jpg
  40. Anonymous Member

Racist Hubbard quotes:

"The South African native is probably the one impossible person to train in the entire world — he is probably impossible by any human standard." –L. Ron Hubbard, PAB No. 119, 1 September 1957, as published in Level 0 PABS (c.1968, The American St. Hill Organization).

"You shouldn't be scrubbing the floor on your hands and knees. Get yourself a nigger; that's what they're born for." –L. Ron Hubbard, in a letter to first wife, Polly Grubb

"Now we say there's, well, another place in the world—there's India. Wonderful place — except for its people." –L. Ron Hubbard, "The Control of Hysteria" (lecture), 15 April 1957.

Jessie Prince talking about Miscavige's racism.
    Jessie Prince (interview): "You know, and it's also ironic that they would target the African-American community because the current leader of Scientology, David Miscavige, is a racist, a racist in extremis, as well as his South African companion, Norman Starkey. I was the only African-American that I know of that ever achieved a high position within Scientology. And even then, I was continually subjected to racial slurs by David Miscavige and, um, Norman Starkey to the point where we nearly came to blows about it."
    HOST: "What kind of racial slurs?"
    JP: "Nigger", "dumb nigger", this kind of—constantly."