Customize

National Association of Forensic Counselors investigating Narconon staff certifications

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by The Wrong Guy, Feb 21, 2013.

1. The Wrong Guy Member

An hour ago, Tony Ortega posted this on Facebook:

BREAKING: Narconon's staff certifications are in jeopardy after an investigation has been launched by the National Association of Forensic Counselors. The NAFC is reacting to a new whistleblower, Eric Tenorio, who says Narconon staffers fraudulently obtained credentials -- and he's backed up by Luke Catton. And yes, Gary Smith's own certification may get yanked!

Narconon Staff Certifications in Jeopardy After New Whistleblower Comes Forward « The Underground Bunker

Excerpt:

We spoke earlier today with Karla Taylor of the National Association of Forensic Counselors, who sounded furious that Narconon websites are misusing the NAFC’s logo and are giving the appearance that the NAFC has accredited Narconon’s program, which is not the case.

She has also received a formal complaint alleging that Narconon employees fraudulently obtained individual certifications as Certified Chemical Dependency Counselors (CCDC). Taylor says she is taking the complaint very seriously and that several Narconon employees have already been sent revocation notices, and she’ll be investigating the rest of Narconon’s CCDC certifications.

“I take this extremely seriously. The integrity of this organization is of the utmost importance. There’s a zero tolerance policy for any mendacious claim of any kind, and I have no intention to let this slide by,” she says.

Although Taylor did not identify the complainant, Eric Tenorio tells us he’s the one who alerted NAFC that its logo and certifications were being used improperly by Narconon.

Tenorio got involved with Narconon in 1996 at its first Oklahoma facility, in Chilocco. He eventually became the executive director of a Narconon center in Michigan. He left Scientology in 2010, and only this week began speaking out about what he’d seen in his years at Narconon.

There's lots more, and open comments, at
    http://tonyortega.org/2013/02/21/na...opardy-after-new-whistleblower-comes-forward/
    • Like Like x 13
  2. anon walker Moderator

Oh, she mad. There's mention of the NAFC logo improperly displayed on NN Vista Bay's website.
    There's also mention of one Kent McGregor (the guy who worked for NN and also CARF, snaring CARF certification for part of the NN program) distributing cheat sheets with the answers to the CCDC test for individual certification.

Elwrong's Bridge is falling down....falling down...falling down...
    • Like Like x 8
  3. Random guy Member

Ooooooo, this is getting good!
    • Like Like x 2
  4. failboat Member

hay gaise i brought popcorn.

popcorn%20bucketsCOB.jpg
    • Like Like x 8
  5. Anonymous Member

Eric Tenorio, another one for your list. RightOn!
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

Is Karla Taylor man enough to wrestle with Scientology's lawfare big guns?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Scientology gets reamed a little deeper. The day is gonna come when Miscavige starts feeling the chafe.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Any lawyer will advice Narconon to take down illegal use of logo. All she has to do is to send a lawyer letter. She is half way there. Don't ignore a woman's phone calls! (And of course don't take down videos on the net.)
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

I have been antsie about gettting the Narconon Wrecking Ball swinging here in CA. It is going to be a big challenge what with formidable cult power emanating from LA with the usual black agenting, bribery and blackmailing of politicos etc.

This latest news indicates we can sit back in the lulz chair and watch Narconon crumble across the fruited plain. When all that plays out CA is going to be much, much easier to tackle.

Tick tock.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. wolfbane Member

No. Scientology is like cockroaches, they don't die easily and no single blow will knock out the nest. Once we have them on the run, we must persist in chasing every last one down and stomping it into the ground. Then apply RAID so they don't come back.
    • Like Like x 11
  11. DeathHamster Member

I found that scattering a lot of diatomaceous earth worked better. RAID is toxic to humans and only lasts so long. Diatomaceous earth, neutral to humans, gets into their chitin and keep on killing.

Sadly, I think that Scientology is more like bedbugs than cockroaches.
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Ogsonofgroo Member

Nope, no sitting back with any part of this dangerous nest of thieving vipers still functioning imho. The hydra of scilon activities needs Raids..
    • Like Like x 5
  13. BigBeard Member

I for one am hoping narCONon ignores Karla Taylor's requests and certification revocations. And she then gets mad enought to start contacting various state Attorney General's demanding Criminal Fraud investigations and charges against NN for the deceptions they are perpertrating withh the NAFC logo and CCDC certifications.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 8
  14. anon walker Moderator

Especially considering that state senator wrote the new rehab bill deliberately so other states could use it. You got any contacts in state health bureaucracy? We need a few targets we can tenderize with information. That thing I posted about the 6 bed Narconons in Warner Springs being ordered to close for "unlicensed operation" shows that something's up in Cali. Wish I knew what it was!
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Random guy Member

I hope this is the remote thunder of a very big snowball having started rolling up in the hills.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. The Wrong Guy Member

Tony Ortega wrote this today:

Yesterday, we reported that Scientology’s drug rehab network, Narconon, is the subject of yet another investigation, this one regarding the credentials of its staff members. The National Association of Forensic Counselors is looking into allegations that Narconon employees improperly received Certified Chemical Dependency Counselors (CCDC) credentials. Specifically, two former Narconon officials have come forward to say that they were given answers before taking exams by the test proctor, a man named Kent McGregor.

McGregor’s involvement with Narconon goes back many years. Carnegie Mellon University professor David Touretzky has been watching McGregor for much of that time, and made us aware of a page he’s assembled about McGregor. We encourage you to give it a look for a more full picture about this interesting character.

Source, and comments: http://tonyortega.org/2013/02/22/blogging-dianetics-part-8-the-demon-seed/
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Anonymous Member

To treat all insects, my success is to response with overwhelming force, so your weapon has to be cheap, biodegradable and even organic. I spray even huge spiders with dilute organic soap (any washing liquid will do) to immobilize them, and then drop rubbing alcohol on them. This is like playing wack-a-mole with scilons, call them, fax them, man the harpoons and gate-crush their stress test tables.

Then you follow them to their nests. Spray with cheap soap solution so they can't stick and have to move. Repeat if necessary until they have no place to go. This is like protesting in front of orgs and overwhelming them with leaflets. Ideal Org is a big mistake - moving is the most stressful after divorce. Even if they don't move they turn their nest up side down. Many IO could be chosen that it is harder to protest, or nobody will notice both inside and outside. Even fire ants are trivial to treat if you spray their nest with soap or just water.

The nail in the coffin is to mend the cracks, fill the voids so they can't come back. If you can't afford patches there are cheap glues and hydrated lime. Keep yard irrigated with no gaps even if once a week. Ants don't live anywhere wet. It's like changing the regulations to kill Narconon - in all states so they can't come back.

As for food, you can't totally avoid them in the house. Keep them covered and secured if you can. It's like educating the raw meats.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

6 bed Narconons won't need a licence in OK. Big loophole in that new legislation.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Quentinanon Member

A rehab facility with ANY beds constitutes an in-patient facility. All that legislation would do is facilitate more deaths and frauds. Wake up OK legislature!
  20. Random guy Member

I have no idea why the 12 bed limitation was introduced, I can only assume it has some local history behind it. It looks kind of odd from an external POV.
  21. RightOn Member

hey OK!
    don't even bother with bed counts.
    Here's an idea, hows about you concentrate on the amount of deaths that have occured and that WILL occure if you let this quack blullshit "science" money grubbing fraud continue.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. DeathHamster Member

I'm sure that it will occur to some Narconon admins to simply lie to those stupid wogs about their number of beds. It's not like they get inspected very often, they've used "residential space" that just happens to be owned by another Scientologist, and this is the cult that housed their RPF in bunks in a parking garage. (And successfully hid that from inspectors.)

Hopefully they get totally nailed when they're caught, but it's important for the government people supposedly keeping an eye on them to know what kind of wackjobs they're dealing with.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. The Wrong Guy Member

On Facebook, Tony just posted this:

Now that a potentially Narconon-killing bill has passed Oklahoma's Senate, all attention turns to the House, where Rep. Jason Murphey will try shepherd the measure through. Murphey tells us he things the bill has a lot of support, and he calls Scientology's PR effort against the bill, "some spooky-looking stuff."

Oklahoma Rep. Jason Murphey on Scientology’s Lobbying: “It’s Some Spooky-Looking Stuff” « The Underground Bunker

http://tonyortega.org/2013/02/22/ok...logys-lobbying-its-some-spooky-looking-stuff/
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Anonymous Member

Spiders are generally the good guys, devouring even more obnoxious life forms that get in your socks and foodstuffs.
    Killing spiders makes as much sense as killing cats in the Middle Ages because, Satan. And the cats killed the rats that carried the fleas that bore the plague that destroyed 1/3rd the population of Europe.

So you're advocating the destruction of things that destroy the real problem, your roaches. Narconon is like roaches. Anon is the spider and, while we do bathe, do not spray us with soap or you shall regreddit.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Kilia Member

Thanks...don't mind if I do..
  26. DeathHamster Member

I generally try to ignore spiders in the house, unless they're right in front of me. I figure, what ever they're eating, I don't want to know, but I'm glad that it's gone.

I just hope that the hibernating bat in the basement isn't eating all the spiders. What should I release to control bats?

Oh, and outside news, the skunks have woken up. Not something you want to see coming towards you when you're having that last cig outside before bedtime!
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  29. DeathHamster Member

Hopefully....

nuke.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  30. eddieVroom Member

Probably an effort to grandfater in some 12-step oriented group homes.
  31. eddieVroom Member

You need to enclose the patio like a "sun room", then when you use the RAID, they get all speedy and make goofy noises. For a little while. ;-)
  32. mrphillipctrs Member

First post here. I have forwarded Tony Ortega's link to Fox 25 news in Oklahoma City. I also found out that a state rep has changed his mind and decided to back Narconon Arrowhead, he says he has a family member there now. His name is Brian Renegar-D, McAlister, OK. His email address is brian.renegar@okhouse.gov
    • Like Like x 3
  33. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  34. mrphillipctrs Member

• Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

36. Anonymous Member

He must hate his family.
  37. failboat Member

Thread was quiet for 10 days; rations were enforced...

[IMG]

...but it was worth the wait.
    • Like Like x 3
  38. eddieVroom Member

bullfart.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

Maybe it's a rich uncle addicted to painkillers who has left his fortune to his campaign...only not dead yet, no problem.
    Oh, look here, THIS place has had six recorded deaths. Hey, Uncle Moneybags, we found a rehab for ya!
    • Like Like x 1
  40. patriot75 Member

moar info would be greatly appreciated. Please PM me or David Love.
    Gotta a good feeling about this...;)